Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree, all passengers need to be ticketed. The flight manifest has to reflect all passengers regardless of where they are sitting. A four year old, first of all,would not qualify for sitting on Mom's lap typically. Secondly, even if she was sitting on Mom's lap, she would be a booked passenger and on the flight manifest.
Agreed. My oldest at 15-22 months always flew on my lap with just a basic ticket. It didn’t have his name on it though. * it had mine or my husbands and him as a lap child.

IANAL? Should I just read this literally or is it lingo and I'm just overthinking here :p
:p I did have to look up the lingo for this one lol

I believe the only FACTS we have been told about the gas can is that there is one, and it was found in the basket in the trunk, and BB said she had never seen it... everything else has been speculation or opinions
You're probably right. It could be that someone saw it and was not able to link it. The gas can has come up a number if times since the car was found.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Darion Vence was employed by the Postal Service as a Carrier from June 13, 2017 - Aug 16, 2018, USPS told me today. Texas Equusearch was waiting to hear from a detective on Darion’s exact mail route in Rosharon, a search coordinator told me today. #SearchForMaleah
D6j7yjVXoAE6fmx.jpg

5:35 PM - 14 May 2019 from Houston, TX

I don't know if it would be. I guess it depends on who's physical custody (BB and CD or just BB) the judge returned the kids to. CPS still has legal custody of MD and her older brother. CPS would have listed the visitation plan in the family's plan. I don't think we know what the family plan was that CPS set for MD and her older brother. Just MOO.

IIRC the bio father was told by DV that Maleah was sleeping as she was sick. There was a link posted previously IIRC.

Agreed. My oldest at 15-22 months always flew on my lap with just a basic ticket. It didn’t have his name on it though. * it had mine or my husbands and him as a lap child.

:p I did have to look up the lingo for this one lol

<modsnip>

And same with my child with the ticket and always flew on my lap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Boggess, the search coordinator for Texas EquuSearch, said crews used ATV’s to search the tall brush and wooded areas in Brazoria County.

“We are looking for anything that doesn’t belong. As you drive along or walk along and see something, well, this shouldn’t be here,” Boggess said.

He said that police requested that crews come and check out the area and, although, in the vicinity, the haunted house was not a focus of the search.

“It just so happened that the arrow fell here. Nothing to do with the haunted house,” Boggess said.

Crews didn’t find anything during the search on Tuesday but Boggess said he hopes that they will find answers.

Maleah Davis search expands to Rosharon haunted house

IIRC the bio father was told by DV that Maleah was sleeping as she was sick. There was a link posted previously IIRC.
From the Criminal Complaint...

The biological father of the eldest child, who is also the father of Maleah, has also verified that when he went to pick up his eldest child shortly prior to 7pm on Friday, he asked to see Maleah and the defendant would not allow him to see her.

Part of the reason, imo, this country is better than others is bc "innocent until proven guilty". Many innocent people would be tortured. We don't know 100% that the mom's boyfriend killed Maleah or that he knows where she is. We don't know Mom's involvement yet either, at least not 100% or close to 100%.

I completely agree that all of these rules are what makes America the country it is.
It’s just that occasionally I wish we could do things like that. It’s a catch 22 for sure.
Whether he knows where she is or was the one who killed her, I think there’s more than enough probable cause that he knows more than what he’s telling at the moment.

From the Criminal Complaint...

The biological father of the eldest child, who is also the father of Maleah, has also verified that when he went to pick up his eldest child shortly prior to 7pm on Friday, he asked to see Maleah and the defendant would not allow him to see her.

Most people would raise the ground if a stepparent denied them the right to see their child. He has more right than the boyfriend.

She would be shouting from the rooftops that she left AND THEN Maleah was seen coming into the apartment if that were the case.
I'm guessing that she left late afternoon the last day that Maleah was seen.

Definitely a possibility. Police have only released still pics from the security camera showing DV and M. Doesn't mean there isn't a lot more to see including other people.

This is what happened Tuesday in search for Maleah Davis
[...]

The search for Maleah expanded Tuesday to a haunted house in Rosharon. Members of Texas EquuSearch said teams were combing an area near the Creepy Hollow Haunted House off State Highway 288 in Brazoria County.

They would only say they were investigating a tip they had received.

[...]

Documents filed in family court reveal a monthslong investigation by Child Protective Services leading up to the disappearance of Maleah.

[...]

Maleah has joined the ranks of Houston's missing children, as listed on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website.

[...]

Derion Vence wants everyone to know he’s innocent, his brother Joe said Tuesday after he spoke with him.

The younger Vence spoke to his brother at the Harris County Jail for 20 minutes.
view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member