Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In no way defending BB, but if she had a traumatic birth she may not have any of the memories/feelings many moms do.

I had 2 preemies. And not your normal experiences. I didn't even get to see my son for 4 days (beside a bedside walk past in the giant air ambulance portable NICU). My memories of his birth are an emergent C-section, feeling like absolute death on a mag drip, crying because he didn't cry when he came out and panicking he was going to die, and crying alone while they stitched me up and laid in recovery because my husband went with my son. There aren't any happy memories until I was discharged 4 days later and went directly to his hospital to see him.

Well..according to BB2, BB was "washing clothes" there on Monday, April 29th. And in the recent "interview" BB said they just did "laundry" May 1st. Laundry is the key IMO. What are these monsters hiding?

So there should be video evidence of BB returning to the apt on Mon 29th with the laundry, correct?

Any mention of video like that? Do we know where DV was that evening?

From the way QX talks (spins), he makes it sound as though she was aware of those things - ie: bathing, whooping - but didn't equate any of it with potential abuse or danger until he pointed it out? :confused: I dunno. MOO
I think he is just trying to repair the damage and speculation he caused in his first appearance. It's already out there that she was aware or at least suspected there was abuse.
This time around he is avoiding saying anything that makes her look accountable.
I think she needs to get rid of him and get herself a lawyer. Imo

Strange for sure. Did she even like Maleah? I say like because for what I have seen and read so far I see no Love. MOO

Amen @lucylulu I have been wondering the same and it makes my heart so sad. I have a 3.5 year old and I would do anything. ANYTHING. to keep her safe and make sure she knows how much she's loved. That's why I think this case bothers me so much. That little girl deserved so much more out of life and the selfish, sick people around her destroyed her

CrimeOnline has a timeline of the DFPS investigation

The shocking history and short life of Maleah Davis. We obtain child protective service timeline
Documents filed in Harris County family court in connection to missing Houston girl, Maleah Davis, reveal months of investigation by child social services prior to her disappearance.

The Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS) released over 300 pages of documents pertaining to 4-year-old Maleah, with allegations of child abuse dating back to August 2018.

July 28, 2018
On July 28, 2018, Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens, brought her to the hospital with a laceration on her head. Bowens said the little girl wasn’t acting abnormal and didn’t have seizures. A physician tended to Maleah’s injuries, then discharged her from the hospital.

August 3, 2018
“On August 3, 2018, the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services received a report of physical abuse by an unknown perpetrator……Brittany Bowens, the mother of Maleah Davis, contacted Brenda Bowns, maternal grandmother, and stated Maleah had fallen from a tall chair to a marble table.”

[...]

The shocking history and short life of Maleah Davis. We obtain child protective service timeline
Documents filed in Harris County family court in connection to missing Houston girl, Maleah Davis, reveal months of investigation by child social services prior to her disappearance.

The Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS) released over 300 pages of documents pertaining to 4-year-old Maleah, with allegations of child abuse dating back to August 2018.

July 28, 2018
On July 28, 2018, Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens, brought her to the hospital with a laceration on her head. Bowens said the little girl wasn’t acting abnormal and didn’t have seizures. A physician tended to Maleah’s injuries, then discharged her from the hospital.

August 3, 2018
“On August 3, 2018, the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services received a report of physical abuse by an unknown perpetrator……Brittany Bowens, the mother of Maleah Davis, contacted Brenda Bowns, maternal grandmother, and stated Maleah had fallen from a tall chair to a marble table.”

[...]
300+pages? That makes me so sad.

I find it incredulous that her mother had to tell her to take her child to the hospital. When in doubt take your kid to the hospital. FFS people it's not that hard. IMO

And that is a huge red flag and why I believe that BB is as equally culpable as DV.
That's why she went skulking to QX to try to take the heat off her.

It sickens me that ANY mother could leave an already harmed child with a boyfriend who she claimed was abusive (conveniently after MD went missing) and she'd just broken up with but then left her baby with in the hands of an angry and rage-filled boyfriend?

IT STINKS.

I don't buy it for a second.

No child should suffer what MD suffered and I firmly believe that if BB had taken pro-active steps to prevent it and leave that little girl in safe hands with grandma she'd still be alive.

moo

Last edited:
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview
If her own mother won’t speak to her, that speaks volumes to me. I can understand BB2 not wanting to be involved in anyway with Q. The two of them are a real dumpster fire and this interview was awkward. I got so sick of hearing poor me, woe is me. Where is the worry and sadness for your baby girl?? Where is the “no one understands what SHE went through?” MOO UGH JMO grr :(:mad:

I thought you meant courts. Corporal punishment in courts. they do support that too.
No, I was only talking about schools, that's why I started my post with, "Yikes!" because I had basically said schools allow the death penalty as a form of punishment. I should have just gone along with what you said, then nobody would have known.

[...]

Bowens answered critics who wander why she left the children with Vence when she went out of town for her father’s burial. Before leaving, Bowens had confronted her then-fiance’ about sexually inappropriate photos he sent to another man, according to spokesperson Quanell X.

“In my mind, whatever we had going on, had nothing to do with the children,” Bowens said.

In the beginning, she tried to believe Vence’s story about the kidnapping.

“I would rather think that somebody took my child, than believe that somebody had done something to her.”

But Bowens admits it was always in the back of her mind that Vence might be involved.

WOW. This interview was unbelievable. The story has changed once again. Despicable spin. Q is not an attorney and he avoids answering questions with yet more spin. What is going on here?

I have so much to say - I don't know where to begin. Again, it's about her. Not once did she mention she is searching for her daughter. Yet, many in the community are STILL searching. IMO, this heartless "mother" is involved. I hope she continues performing in her talk show tours.

It's very interesting she is not talking to BB2. Hopefully, DV is talking. Someone needs to tell the truth.

More notes from the interview. I have about 10 more minutes to go...
  • DV never went back to the apartment after being released from the hospital
  • He went to BB2's house on Sunday, where BB had gone to stay
  • DV had the house key with the car keys
  • There was a spare key inside the apt.
  • BB became suspicious of DV when he started hiding from her
  • Monday, after he was released, he did not want to talk and his family wouldn't let her talk to him
  • Reporter asks if she thought DV was capable of ever doing harm to her children and she says, "No."
  • QX said when he talked to DV's family members, their sole concern was protection of him and not finding Maleah
  • QX: "Their first priority was not Where is Maleah? at all."
  • Reporter asks BB if she has ever been afraid of DV and she says, "No."
  • Reporter asks BB if DV has ever harmed her in any way and she says, "No."
  • Verbally abusive? "No."
  • Physically abusive? "No."
  • Reporter talks about the bleach, the blood, the evidence and says everything points toward DV...has BB grasped that reality? She says she is still processing that. It's hard for her to think about.

So, according to BB that when DV threatened her when she wanted to take Maleah to the hospital was not abusive? How does that work if not threatened with consequence of action or inaction? Just a don't do it or? That should of been when BB kicked his sorry *advertiser censored** to the curb.

Former FBI agent: More evidence needed for murder charge in Maleah Davis case
[...]

A former FBI agent says Houston Police likely have a fair amount of evidence already but to prove a murder investigators will need more.

“Until a body is found there is no proof or definitive evidence of a murder or of an abduction,” said former FBI agent and president of Global Intel Strategies James Conway.

“We have to operate under the premise the little girl could still be alive and could be found alive and could be with a family member somewhere. So until police have definitive evidence of an abduction or a murder they cannot make a case, so to speak.”

[...]

“We live in a world today where surveillance video is completely pervasive and that’s been a key thing in the case,” Conway said. “The surveillance video of the suspect and the little girl the last time she was seen and of course there is follow up video of the suspect carrying a laundry basket and a plastic bag, all of that is being drilled down by investigators.”

[...]

Former FBI agent discusses Maleah Davis case

Last edited:

July 28, 2018

August 3, 2018

[...]
@PommyMommy- I think your nickname should be Google! You always have all the info. Thank you

So, according to BB that when DV threatened her when she wanted to take Maleah to the hospital was not abusive? How does that work if not threatened with consequence of action or inaction? Just a don't do it or? That should of been when BB kicked his sorry *advertiser censored** to the curb.
So true. Talk about a red flag...:eek: Try telling me I can't take my child to the hospital. Go on, I dare ya! LOL MOO
@PommyMommy- I think your nickname should be Google! You always have all the info. Thank you
Lol! :p

In that interview, BB said her mother didn't want to be in the media.

That isn't a reason why her mother wouldn't be speaking with her.

I'll leave it to BB2 for her reasons for not being in contact with her daughter.

As for BB's stated reasons? I'm calling BS on that nonsense.

I watched with my daughter. She doesn't have any children yet but if she did I cannot imagine what she could possibly do that would cause me to stop supporting her in her hour of need. We agreed that one thing would be hurting grandchildren or knowingly allowing them to be hurt. I can't speak for BB2 but you don't have to avoid your daughter to avoid the media. She was willing to speak for her daughter to the media before and got through it just fine. IMO she's suspicious at the very least.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member