Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mother-of-maleah-davis-says-ex-fiance-was-angry-on-day-daughter-went-missing/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
“On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
(I guess MSM misquoted)
Well, we still don't know if it's a fact that she returned his ring, but we do know that her father was not dying, as he had died weeks ago.
I have a hard time believing this fool gave her a ring at all.
It also wasn't true that DV was on the run, and that a manhunt would be necessary in order to find him.
He was probably sitting on the couch at his brothers house drinking beers and playing video games. Imo

Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mother-of-maleah-davis-says-ex-fiance-was-angry-on-day-daughter-went-missing/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
“On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
(I guess MSM misquoted)

It's also possible that QX worded it differently at other times but I don't know that for sure.

Last edited:
After listening to the most recent interview, I've come to believe that BB has nothing to do with actual killing of Maleah.

I think that from the beginning, BB has been scared s***less of getting charged with child neglect/child endangerment, which I believe she is definitely guilty. She most likely knew or at least should have known that Maleah was not safe alone with DV, but she left her with him anyway, while Maleah's older brother went to stay with CD during her travel. BB provided a weak reason for not taking Maleah with her, that she didn't have money for her ticket and that CD didn't ask for Maleah to stay with him.

Seems to me that Q and BB did the recent interview to emphasize the following info:

-BB confronted DV about the inappropriate photos at the airport, not at the house. (They think since the fight was away from home, BB didn't need to worry about possible danger to Maleah? I don't understand their logic.)

-Both Q and BB insisted DV was upset, not angry. (I don't know why they think that is important. Strange logic.)

-BB was not aware of molestation/abuse of Maleah by DV. BB learned of it after Q's investigation according to Q.

-Therefore BB is innocent of child neglect charges that could be brought upon her. Purpose of this interview was all about saving BB from possibly getting child endangerment charges in the future.

Yes, did she see a ****pic at the home when she was alone with him for an hour and a yet she did not get upset ....versus surprise surprise, she did not get upset until she was at the airport.

... after seeing the photos on his phone. Makes no sense

Wow, I see it too. A pretty large abrasion. Did little Maleah fight for her life?

I doubt the poor little sweetie had any fight left in her. :( Words alone cannot convey my thoughts on that piece of human garbage or her. She failed as a Mother IMO.

I can't believe I am just now noticing what appears to be an injury though. WTH?

Yes, did she see a ****pic at the home when she was alone with him for an hour and a yet she did not get upset ....versus surprise surprise, she did not get upset until she was at the airport.

... after seeing the photos on his phone. Makes no sense
Judge Judy said - if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. lol

I believe BB got upset and they had a fight at home before she left but Q decided that the story of BB/DV fighting at the airport sounds better than fighting at home. Who knows why he thinks that way..

Judge Judy said - if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. lol

I believe BB got upset and they had a fight at home before she left but Q decided that the story of BB/DV fighting at the airport sounds better than fighting at home. Who knows why he thinks that way..
I was going to quote Judge Judy earlier about “if you’re not married then you’re not a stepdad or stepmom”

I doubt the poor little sweetie had any fight left in her. :( Words alone cannot convey my thoughts on that piece of human garbage or her. She failed as a Mother IMO.

I can't believe I am just now noticing what appears to be an injury though. WTH?
I pray Maleah's death was quick and she didn't have to suffer too much. I agree that BB failed to protect her baby, failed as a mother.

Could he have gotten the injury to himself while doing the unthinkable?

I'm starting to think we may never learn the truth. After DV got arrested and his brother said he was innocent I thought he was suggesting he was not guilty of murder and we would hear another side of the story. If he is sticking to the kidnapping story then it's going to be really hard to believe anything he says about BB. He probably would have been better off pointing the finger at her. Imo

I agree - I thought the same. I think BB "wore the pants" in their relationship. This was my gut feeling from the start. She appears to be manipulative. The kidnapping story is pure fiction, as we all know at this point. The fact that both sides are coming out with their "story" is sickening. There are still people conducting organized searches. I have not witnessed any of the "close family" members participating.

This, in turn, reinforces my believe that they were both involved. LE has facts we do not know. Hopefully, justice will be served. I pray daily that Maleah will be found.

I agree - I thought the same. I think BB "wore the pants" in their relationship. This was my gut feeling from the start. She appears to be manipulative. The kidnapping story is pure fiction, as we all know at this point. The fact that both sides are coming out with their "story" is sickening. There are still people conducting organized searches. I have not witnessed any of the "close family" members participating.

This, in turn, reinforces my believe that they were both involved. LE has facts we do not know. Hopefully, justice will be served. I pray daily that Maleah will be found.
She doesn't seem to me to be very assertive, and I think she depended on her mom a lot when it came to the kids. She may have depended on DV too.
Maybe neither one wore the pants, it seems like they may have just "winged it" when it came to caring for the kids.
I do think they are both deceptive and it's going to be a challenge for LE to try to solve this case.
I wonder what their social life was like, if they even had one. It would be difficult with 3 small kids to get out much but with these two you never know. Jmo

This is helpful. They've divided the interview up into parts now.

PART 1: Brittany Bowens on good memories of daughter Maleah Davis
PART 2: Brittany Bowens on how she's coping with Maleah's disappearance
Part 3: Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens on Derion Vence

Ah I’m sorry but this lady is one big billy bullshitter. Already made her peace with talking about Maleah in the past tense.
The fake tears, how little did she dab her eyes and nose?
And then being asked in video three “did you think DV was capable of hurting the children” she gave THE biggest pause. She KNOWS he was capable. I don’t even have kids but if someone mentioned that about Mr Catsarse I would immediately, in less than a second, be telling them that there’s no way on this planet he’d hurt a child.

She knows he’s capable. She knows it. Shame on her for covering up what has been (in the doctors words) child abuse.

Poor little Maleah, failed by the people who are meant to die for you, and the two other children who are also in this mess.
Words fail me.

All IMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members