Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO the brain tries to organize white or chaotic noise into something recognizable.
I totally agree. All these posts about what people are hearing on the audio remind me of those cable ghost hunter/paranormal shows where they go to supposedly haunted houses & hotels, set up recorders, and try to communicate with spirits. Then the investigaters start talking about what they hear. You know how it goes . . .

Q: Is anyone here? Talk to us. Tell us your name.
A: Bobby.

Investigators:
OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT? HE SAID "BOBBY"!!
YEAH, YEAH, I HEARD IT, HE SAID "BOBBY".
PLAY IT AGAIN.
YES!!! BOBBY!

Power of the human mind.
Power of suggestion.

While not a direct MSM quote, it's been pointed out that the "creepy guy" comment was made by BP during her lengthy Q & A on Facebook. (GH has also mentioned BP as being the source.) For those who have followed BP on Facebook from nearly the beginning, her statements have obviously been more accurate than what sometimes appear in MSM.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Was it her opinion it was a “creepy guy” who they were referring to or were those words spoken by one of the girls in the audio?

I totally agree. All these posts about what people are hearing on the audio remind me of those cable ghost hunter/paranormal shows where they go to supposedly haunted houses & hotels, set up recorders, and try to communicate with spirits. Then the investigaters start talking about what they hear. You know how it goes . . .

Q: Is anyone here? Talk to us. Tell us your name.
A: Bobby.

Investigators:
OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT? HE SAID "BOBBY"!!
YEAH, YEAH, I HEARD IT, HE SAID "BOBBY".
PLAY IT AGAIN.
YES!!! BOBBY!

Power of the human mind.
Power of suggestion.

Yes, good point, the power of suggestion and paranormal shows, that’s what it sort of reminds me of as well.

I don’t believe LE would ever release audio with voices of the girls in distress only to add the word “guys”. And beyond doubt the FBI has technology to analyze audio far beyond the capability of speakers or headphones.

If the image on the right refers to battery life, that’d be for the recipient’s cellphone, the person who told the screen shot of the SC. The left, iirc it being mentioned here indicates the time lapsed since the SC was sent prior to the receiver opening it, the time being around 9pm (2:07 plus 7 hours?) But I’m not a SC user either so I don’t know this for sure.

I think you’re referring to this?
View attachment 185134
Snapchat murders: Serial killer fears as cops probe for link to slain cousins

Thank you so much, MistyWaters. I would love to hear from a SC user about the upper right icon, which looks like battery life, but I would like to know for sure.

BBM

Jayme Closs' kidnapper noticed her at a school bus stop by chance.

Me, too. We've seen pictures of Libby in her softball uniform with her surname on her back. Doesn't take much to see who claps when she comes up to bat -- and what first name she's called. We're skilled at Googling for information, why couldn't this perp be as well?

"Knew A and/or L" does not mean that either young lady or any family member "knew" Bridge/Sketch Guy.

(Parents of my son's club soccer team decided early on to only have numbers on jerseys.)

RIP, ladies, peace & comfort to your families!

Well, @Laughing, I think we can agree to disagree. Whatever we post are "MOO"-type posts, unless stated otherwise. Each to his/her own! (What I wrote earlier is based upon information that I have read, as well as my own "making connections". Could we each be making *different* connections in this case? Absolutely! Keep on posting!) Eventually the suspect will be in LE custody soon! Sooner rather than later!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

According to Libby’s paternal grandfather who lives nearby in Flora, Libby attended church..... not that the religious connection has went unnoticed until now, as throughout this case many of LEs PCs have mentioned prayers as well.

“We are a small community but in this little town alone, we've got seven churches. It has a large group of German Baptists and Mennonites.

'The Ten Commandments - that's how this area lives. We are Christians and Liberty went to church in Delphi.'..”
Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some very interesting research, thank you for the link, Miya.
I was wondering if Bundy’s brain had been donated to research, but according to this his ashes were scattered in the Cascades where several of his victims died... wow.
When killers die ‘we store their brains’
Apologies for getting sidetracked, I’d better get back OT before I get a TO.:oops:

I hope they kept his DNA to compare to unsolved murder cases. and they shouldn't have spread his ashes where his victims were. Disrespectful to the victim's families.

Was it her opinion it was a “creepy guy” who they were referring to or were those words spoken by one of the girls in the audio?

Here's how it appears in the link I just provided:

Question: "Did Libby text Mike [Patty]?"

Becky: "Libby did not text Mike - I searched phone records to confirm this - Mike does not use Messenger or messages on Facebook. She was heard on the audio she turned on as BG was spotted coming towards them. They were talking about that creepy guy they'd seen earlier."

Thank you so much, MistyWaters. I would love to hear from a SC user about the upper right icon, which looks like battery life, but I would like to know for sure.

You’re welcome! One thing to remember, the SC screenshot was not taken from Libby’s phone. It was released by the media the evening prior to the bodies being found, iirc an undisclosed recipient posted it on FB. So if the icon is indeed battery life it’d be more likely it’s that of the SC receiver, not of the sender.

What else could cause the raspiness in the voice?
Allergies? frequent speaker? voice is hoarse from speaking all day long for a job? A public speaker? School teacher? A young singer? actor? talk a lot drives friends crazy by incessant babbling?

Maybe he had a cold/upper respiratory infection. That could be why he wasn't at work/school that day...he could have skipped class or called in sick. If that is true his everyday voice may not be a good match for the audio released by LE.

I went to "Golden State killer" and pushed "images". If you scroll down, to younger DiAngelo, you can compare the sketches with real photos. Very interesting. However, he had a banal face, I understand how sketches would not help, for years. Just a couple for comparison.

ETA: in the article about the Golden State Killer, there is his full psychological profile. Interesting. They mention him killing and raping out of hatred of women. His only explanation (if it was really his) mentions his 6th grade teacher making him rewrite long texts. He said he hated mankind since that time. From the writing, I assume he had dysgraphia, and the teacher, probably, tried to help him. If it was his writing, it shows that psychopathy developed decades before he started acting on it.

Yet many kids were made to write as homework assignments and/or punishment and don't turn out to be serial killers. He is an odd one.

Maybe he had a cold/upper respiratory infection. That could be why he wasn't at work/school that day...he could have skipped class or called in sick. If that is true his everyday voice may not be a good match for the audio released by LE.

I think this person can change the gait and the voice. I tried it - mine goes only an octave higher, but what if his original one was raspy like this, and in real life he talks in a higher voice? This can happen.

With the gait, same thing. It is a mannerism that can come and go.

People would recognise it if they pay attention to him. But if no one cared, frankly, what voice he used and how he walked, then one relies on his close family. And close families are tricky in giving out their beloved ones.

ETA: yesterday on Amazon I saw knee braces. That is another think he could have worn and it could have accounted for strange bulges in his jeans.

So you have to wonder how cam BG looks like a middle-aged man with a beer belly and tannish cap and also as a young man?

All along there’s been a lot of discussion about the variances between the photos and some people even questioned if they were of the same person. Apparently the frames in the video were a blurry, distant mess and prior to their release they were clarified by the FBI with the assistance of Disney and NASA so there’s bound to be some distortion.

But the current photo on the FBI poster and looking at that one only has always appeared to me as if the subject is a lanky, younger person -

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

Yet many kids were made to write as homework assignments and/or punishment and don't turn out to be serial killers. He is an odd one.

He is absolute nuts. But the writing says that since 6th grade, he planned "revenge" on mankid; not women - mankind. Scary.

What else could cause the raspiness in the voice?
Allergies? frequent speaker? voice is hoarse from speaking all day long for a job? A public speaker? School teacher? A young singer? actor? talk a lot drives friends crazy by incessant babbling?

the icon on the right side (its a stopwatch icon) indicates time left for a snapchap to be visible to the viewer. If I were the one ending a snap, I can set the time limit anywhere from 1 second to 10 seconds before it disappears off of the viewers screen forever. There is one other option - i can set it to be viewable with no limit. This means my friends or whoever i am sending it to can view it again and again until it's no longer available. I don't know if this option was available in Feb 2017.

I cant tell what Libby had it set to but the icon is an indication it was set for a time limit and the time is running out.

It would not have made a difference in the outcome except for the possible risk of an injury to a searcher.
Like many have said, “Hind sight is 20/20”.

This goes both ways - continuing to search could have found the girls sooner but LE has indicated that wouldn’t have saved the girls and the risk to searchers was high.

But....continuing to have searchers traipsing through the dark could have also ended up destroying any potential evidence that was better viewed and preserved in the daylight.

Here's how it appears in the link I just provided:

Question: "Did Libby text Mike [Patty]?"

Becky: "Libby did not text Mike - I searched phone records to confirm this - Mike does not use Messenger or messages on Facebook. She was heard on the audio she turned on as BG was spotted coming towards them. They were talking about that creepy guy they'd seen earlier."

Thanks! Hmm...without her clarification I think it impossible to know if “creepy guy” is her opinion based on what she heard them say or actual words she heard on the audio.

For example, if I heard something like this I’d refer to them talking about that creepy guy even if the words weren’t spoken -
“Did you see the way that guy stared at you back there? There he is again, behind us on the bridge.”

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the type of shoes BG is wearing. I say shoes tell alot about a person. Has this been discussed?
I don't recall if it has been discussed much. But you have a good point there! Sometimes people will change clothing but not shoes, or trash clothing and keep the shoes. I remember in the OJ Simpson trial, he said he "wouldn't wear those ugly *advertiser censored**ed shoes"(Bruno Magli). Then they found a tv clip with him wearing them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53