Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Mr. QX is full of baloney.

LE didn't share anything with him and if anyone thinks LE didn't get that camera during the search, well let me say this - HPD is not full of idiots. Of course they got the video.

Maleah was last seen alive on video at 7:54 am and Miss Brittany was home. Maleah was never seen again outside the home except in a black plastic garbage bag on May 3.

QX doesn't have more video, he has what we have: three screen shots and a video of DV going to his car. End of story. Neither he, nor Miss Brittany are privy to what LE has. He doesn't know who was driving the car to the hospital unless it was Miss Brittany and she admitted it to him. Trust me, LE did not tell Miss Brittany that they know who was driving the car, much less identify the person.

This guy is a doofus. Miss Brittany should have hired an attorney to speak for her, not this mess-up. This guy is going to put her in jail. Not that I am opposed to her being imprisoned, but your own advocate should not make the state's case easier.

But, keep taking Mr. X. You so smart.

They key point about the flight tho, is if it was all cut and dried and above board, I think we would know about it. It's interesting to speculate the route, but we'll never know until the time comes.

Unlikely, IMO. I think he is still talking about the 7:54 am 'sneaking in' video footage.

He said in the interview "...If you look at the video footage, it will show that she was actually in Boston, I mean in Massattusheets, I'm sorry, she was actually in Massattusheets, once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment, so how could she be in Massattusheets but yet the video shows young Maleah was still alive with the step father..." LOL

Isn't Boston in Massachusetts? It was last time I looked.

A Disturbing Timeline Of 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Going Missing After Being Left With Her Stepfather

Posted 5 hours ago

A Disturbing Timeline Of 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Going Missing After Being Left With Her Stepfather
The unfortunate saga that has unfolded in Houston after four-year-old Maleah Davis went missing earlier this month proves that fact can many times be much more twisted than fiction. Davis’ disappearance made national headlines as her stepfather, Darion Vence, claimed that three Hispanic men beat him and kidnapped the child. Vence said that on May 4, he, Davis and his two-year-old son were on their way to George Bush International Airport to pick up Davis’ mother, Brittany Bowens. A picture of Vence at the hospital with several cuts on his forehead began to circulate as he claimed to be a victim of violence, but it did not take long for his story to appear to unravel.
more at link

Posted 5 hours ago

The unfortunate saga that has unfolded in Houston after four-year-old Maleah Davis went missing earlier this month proves that fact can many times be much more twisted than fiction. Davis’ disappearance made national headlines as her stepfather, Darion Vence, claimed that three Hispanic men beat him and kidnapped the child. Vence said that on May 4, he, Davis and his two-year-old son were on their way to George Bush International Airport to pick up Davis’ mother, Brittany Bowens. A picture of Vence at the hospital with several cuts on his forehead began to circulate as he claimed to be a victim of violence, but it did not take long for his story to appear to unravel.
more at link

From the article you linked:

“My spirit is broken. I feel so lost,” Bowens said. “I can’t concentrate. I can’t focus. It’s just, it’s so overwhelming for me. It doesn’t seem real.”

My: 1
I: 3
Me: 1

It’s not hard to see who BB is worried about with her me, my and I statements. smh

Isn't Boston in Massachusetts? It was last time I looked.
She may have flown into Boston but I'm not sure where she actually stayed or where the funeral was.
That he switched it to MA gives me the idea that it was not in Boston.
Anyway, his stumbling over the words and staying away from specific details regarding the video surveillance certainly cast some doubt. He is avoiding any mention of (seemingly) a 4 or 5 hour time gap between the time she left and the time she would have had to have arrived at the airport for a 4:30 departure time. Assuming she left at around 10:30, if she was still in the house after Maleah was seen on video.
I think Tuesday was the first time DV went home from work due to vomiting, I wonder what time he went in and what time he left. Imo

How do I go about finding that tidbit that Brittany wrote about it th Maleah? Something struck some of us off about that. I would like to re-read it. Any help i would be grateful .

edited : MOO

This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case, May 19-25
[...]

Thursday
Houston Police Department gives a press conference to update the public on progress in the case. According to HPD, those close to the case have not been cooperating.

Maleah Davis' grandmother asked Chief Art Acevedo to announce that Ronnie and Karen Bias of Lake Charles, Louisiana have pledged an additional $15,000 for a total of $20,000 for information leading to information leading to an arrest and prosecution.

Friday
Volunteers looking for Maleah Davis found a second cell phone on Patterson Road in west Houston on Friday, in a wooded area next to Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

Houston police have indicated that a cell phone found in the woods on Friday morning was not connected to the Maleah Davis case. Hours later on the same roadside, a second cell phone was found in the ditch.

Saturday
No new case developments. We are still waiting to hear if the second cell phone found is connected.

[...]

This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case, May 19-25
[...]

Thursday
Houston Police Department gives a press conference to update the public on progress in the case. According to HPD, those close to the case have not been cooperating.

Maleah Davis' grandmother asked Chief Art Acevedo to announce that Ronnie and Karen Bias of Lake Charles, Louisiana have pledged an additional $15,000 for a total of $20,000 for information leading to information leading to an arrest and prosecution.

Friday
Volunteers looking for Maleah Davis found a second cell phone on Patterson Road in west Houston on Friday, in a wooded area next to Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

Houston police have indicated that a cell phone found in the woods on Friday morning was not connected to the Maleah Davis case. Hours later on the same roadside, a second cell phone was found in the ditch.

Saturday
No new case developments. We are still waiting to hear if the second cell phone found is connected.

[...]

They were quick to say the 1st one was not. Makes one wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get