Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a photo of back exterior door at JD's rental home and it
shows a security system keypad next to door. I had this same
system in a past home. As I recall, once I pulled into my garage
I had a designated period of time (like 3 min.) to go inside mud/utility room and shut off system before alarm went off.

So my guess is FD sneaked into garage as she pulled car in,
maybe knelt down low beside car until she turned off alarm
system, by this time she was just inside mud/utility room
where he accosted her, dragged her back into garage and
blungeoned her to death.

69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®

Smart thinking. It's so terrifying. Poor woman.

I think they turned them off during this time. At least he did, probably. This was very premieditated, IMO.

Somebody posted a link to an article about MT and her child and I can't believe she'd give that life up and risk possible prison and the loss of her child.

So bizarre!
possible but if they were not together when arriving (if they both were present at JD's home) how would they communicate? I think there must be more going on because it is shocking she would be involved in this situation - their booking photos look like drug use IMO. Something is not right All MOO

no please yet. I think the next hearing may be June 11 in Stamford?
Can't come soon enough at this point.

On another note, the high temperature here today is 81. I could definitely bring those cops some water and snacks, but I think the majority of the investigation is inside of the facility, so I likely wouldn't see anything of note. These guys are working so hard though. It makes me happy to know they're desperately trying to find Jennifer.

agree, both show effects of drug use, he- stimulants, her? maybe
some downers.

possible but if they were not together when arriving (if they both were present at JD's home) how would they communicate? I think there must be more going on because it is shocking she would be involved in this situation - their booking photos look like drug use IMO. Something is not right All MOO
If all went according to plan, they wouldn't need to communicate. MT could've been waiting at Waveny for FD to arrive in JD's car. I think the only part of the plan that didn't go accordingly was the amount of blood. They're idiots, but I don't think they're that dumb. I wonder if he hit her trying to knock her out with the intent to strangle her, not meaning to cause a head wound, then everything went to crap. JMO.

Last edited:
Smart thinking. It's so terrifying. Poor woman.
this poor woman lived a scarey life for years. No one but her knows how bad it was for her behind closed doors.
I wonder if her therapist has spilled the beans on their conversations with JD. surely she was transparent on what she was living with. She and the children.
I'm sure I've seen an anonymous therapist on another site that was
treating the children, sounds like she has already talked to LE.

1st post on this case. I can’t stop thinking about JD words in her paperwork. She told LE/Everyone that he is “ruthless and dangerous” when he feels that he has been wronged and that he has “sick fantasies” about harming people who may have done him wrong. (Including dropping a brick from an airplane onto someone’s house) He has been ”stewing” for several years now. I’m sure that most recently he was losing ground (being “wronged”) in the custody case/financial support. A judge also called him a “liar” because he willingly ignored court orders. I’m not sure why it took so long for an arrest or for LE to look at his whereabouts/phone pinging that day and begin searching the area of the pinging right away...... You all are doing a fantastic job, great sleuthing!

Yes and the only thing I will say (to keep in line with TOS) that came to me that could have made any difference at all in this result, is that (assuming the children were already protected by court orders with supervised visitation only) during the pendency of the case, in a situation like this a woman who has clearly been physically threatened, who has stated that her filing will enrage him and that he will try to harm her -- in this sort of case the woman should be assigned an armed bodyguard 24/7. At least until the case is over. What do you all think?

BBM:

I think that's also likely.

Timing the drive, mapping out his route options, etc.

Also to nail down her departure times to drop the kids off at school as well as her arrival time back at the home.

As I'm talking about school, it occurs to me that one of the driving factors behind the timing of this murder may have been school calendar year. I'm not sure when the school year ends there, but I'm assuming it's not year-round.

With the kids getting out of school for summer vacation, the household schedule would have likely become much less predictable. The kids would have been home during the day, too.

His opportunities to catch JD alone and unawares would have become much more limited.

JMO.

IIRC the school year ends for NCCS this week. I am in a neighboring town, and my youngest last day full day school is today..a few half days then done.

I also live in a neighborhood like JD, and I also drop my kids off at school, then normally come back home (have dogs to walk).

So, I am trying to think of any instance where FD could possibly know who would come to JD house with any regularity. After I get back home after dropping the kids; there are a myriad of people/companies that could have shown up at my house at any time after the school drop off and my return home.

There are tick sprays, lawn care, tree cutting, cleaning ladies, pool cleaners, fences fell down in a storm/tree fell on fence, driveway patching, exterminator, FedEx, UPS, mailman, dogs being walked by the house, also the cable is always down in these woods, walk 20 feet there is a Cablevision truck fixing a down wire, there is always something going on in these woods, where there is a company at your house for one reason or another...FD could never have known even by following her schedule who would come to her house on that Friday..

For example; I have an accidental sink hole in the driveway being patched today; showed up out of no where yesterday, the workmen were at my house btwn the school drop off and when I got home (this is what got me on this topic) of how FD could possibly know she would be alone..

Anyone could have been at her house btwn drop off/get back to the house...

It seems so risky to have chosen that time to kill her just due to the nature of where we live, and the constant stream of people in and out of the properties for any/all reasons...

Last edited:
Yes and the only thing I will say (to keep in line with TOS) that came to me that could have made any difference at all in this result, is that (assuming the children were already protected by court orders with supervised visitation only) during the pendency of the case, in a situation like this a woman who has clearly been physically threatened, who has stated that her filing will enrage him and that he will try to harm her -- in this sort of case the woman should be assigned an armed bodyguard 24/7. At least until the case is over. What do you all think?
I agree completely and with her resources, I'm surprised this
wasn't done. But you know, outside of her home, other people
may not have believed things could go so wrong.
Without bruises and injuries, outsiders may not realize that
he was so potentially volatile.

If all went according to plan, they wouldn't need to communicate. MT could've been waiting at Waveny for FD to arrive in JD's. I think the only part of the plan that I think didn't go accordingly was the amount of blood. They're idiots, but I don't think they're that dumb. I wonder if he hit her trying to knock her out with the intent to strangle her, not meaning to cause a head wound, then everything went to crap. JMO.
This. Yes. JMO.

I agree completely and with her resources, I'm surprised this
wasn't done. But you know, outside of her home, other people
may not have believed things could go so wrong.
Without bruises and injuries, outsiders may not realize that
he was so potentially volatile.

Maybe it should be standard in such cases. Most women, without Jennifer's wealth, could never afford a bodyguard. But an assignment coming from the court makes more sense because it sends a message to the abuser. What she does after the case has ended is different; the tone of everything will have changed and shifted. But it's really something to consider.

DBM forgot we can’t talk about court TOS per sillybilly

Last edited:
IIRC the school year ends for NCCS this week. I am in a neighboring town, and my youngest last day full day school is today..a few half days then done.

I also live in a neighborhood like JD, and I also drop my kids off at school, then normally come back home (have dogs to walk).

So, I am trying to think of any instance where FD could possibly know who would come to JD house with any regularity. After I get back home after dropping the kids; there are a myriad of people/companies that could have shown up at my house at any time after the school drop off and my return home.

There are tick sprays, lawn care, tree cutting, cleaning ladies, pool cleaners, fences fell down in a storm/tree fell on fence, driveway patching, dogs being walked by the house, also the cable is always down in these woods, walk 20 feet there is a Cablevision truck fixing a down wire, there is always something going on in these woods, where there is a company at your house for one reason or another...FD could never have known even by following her schedule who would come to her house on that Friday..

For example; I have an accidental sink hole in the driveway being patched today; showed up out of no where yesterday, the workmen were at my house btwn the school drop off and when I got home (this is what got me on this topic) of how FD could possibly know she would be alone..

It seems so risky to have chosen that time to kill her just due to the nature of where we live, and the constant stream of people in and out of the properties for any/all reasons...
I think he (and possibly MT) were watching her for some time IMO - She filed in July 2017 - I've wondered when the SUV she was driving was purchased and if he had access to on-star/GPS all this time?

She certainly could hire private security. I don’t think we have enough LE to provide 24/7 thru public LE for the massive number of women who would need this.

She had a Nannie and a housekeeper.

Yes but most women in these situations can’t afford it and it could save their lives.

Marissa Alter on Twitter

"New Canaan police say dozens of people have responded to their request for surveillance video as they continue to search for Jennifer Dulos. Police wouldn’t comment on the specifics of the videos or if footage proved helpful in their criminal investigation."

Hopefully this helps place them in NC that morning and shows premeditation in the proceeding days!

If all went according to plan, they wouldn't need to communicate. MT could've been waiting at Waveny for FD to arrive in JD's car. I think the only part of the plan that I think didn't go accordingly was the amount of blood. They're idiots, but I don't think they're that dumb. I wonder if he hit her trying to knock her out with the intent to strangle her, not meaning to cause a head wound, then everything went to crap. JMO.

Although it interests me, heck, I could never make it to be a detective. I never even th

Yes, I thought that too from their photos. Drugs. They were out of their minds. IMO

This would be very costly to communities and where would you find enough qualified security officers.

It would open a whole can of worms...:what about me I want 24/7 protection from my crazy neighbor.

The court is to enforce law not in the business of armed security.

It would be costly but worth it to save lives in these situations.

I agree. I was told that police were on to him from day 1. But with that, one week for the phone pinging to be figured out in that Hartford neighborhood -- why that took so long is strange.

There are tick sprays, lawn care, tree cutting, cleaning ladies, pool cleaners, fences fell down in a storm/tree fell on fence, driveway patching, exterminator, FedEx, UPS, mailman, dogs being walked by the house, also the cable is always down in these woods, walk 20 feet there is a Cablevision truck fixing a down wire, there is always something going on in these woods, where there is a company at your house for one reason or another...FD could never have known even by following her schedule who would come to her house on that Friday..

Yes. But the psychopath wanted to eventually take his kids. He had to do it when he knew the kids would not be home. It was pure luck there were no landscapers (that I've heard of) or other workers around on that nice morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500