Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Re the Fore Group employee's truck switch: you would think LE would have spoken to all the Fore Group employees about their whereabouts and interactions with FD very soon after JD's disappearance. Odd that the truck switch on May 24th is only coming up publicly now. JMO.

He was very smart to hire a lawyer in this situation, but I'm 99% sure he didn't know what FD had in mind when he switched trucks w/him. MOO

He must now realize he was being set up for the murder by FD.

Who knows what FD would have done - planting something like a piece of clothing or a hat with the employee's DNA at the scene, planting JD's DNA in something left in a place that could be tied to her death - His work gloves would be ideal - full of DNA and easy to go "missing"

Especially if the truck came back cleaned.

MAYBE the employee's clothing or hat is in the bags dumped in Hartford. !

Last edited:
Re the Fore Group employee's truck switch: you would think LE would have spoken to all the Fore Group employees about their whereabouts and interactions with FD very soon after JD's disappearance. Odd that the truck switch on May 24th is only coming up publicly now. JMO.
perhaps he is not a "real employee" but a sub? Since FD wasn't cooperating, lacking any company records (which he wasn't producing in the divorce action) how would they know who these employees were? I think he came forward after the attorney said FD wasn't driving his vehicle that day - or perhaps it occurred at the same time? or they have known this all along and just leaked it? lots of opinions but no concrete idea of how this happened...yet. JMO

I wonder where the employee's truck was left to sit all day when he took the black one to NC. At JC? or Mt. Spring? A big, bright red pick up truck would be hard to miss in either of those neighborhoods. Or, was it kept in one of the garages at either house.
I think he dumped the body in Avon in the day and drove back to NC to give the red truck back, then switched to the Raptor before the end of the workday.

He must realize he was being set up for the murder by FD.

Who knows what FD would have done - planting something like a piece of clothing or a hat with the employee's DNA at the scene, planting JD's DNA in something left in a place that could be tied to her death -

MAYBE the employee's clothing or hat is in the bags dumped in Hartford. !
That is so creepy and chilling and I would not put it past him. Like I said, he's a GC, and they plan things in ORDER.

No thank goodness that would be far too damaging to the defendants. It’s been speculated from a description of a “source” who saw the video that it was a cigarette she was smoking and dropped and then picked up. That was also in MSM. She leaned out the passenger side door in the description of the video

It would be bizarre if that was released. But your language was "an item many of us thought was..." which indicates many of us actually saw it.

Can someone link the MSM cite about the source saying that? That "source" could be b.s. Leaked by a defense associate.

I don't think we should assume MT smokes. Not at all.

How do we know she smokes? These seem like fitness people to me. Pro skiing world. Etc. Doesn't fit with smoking. And I can't imagine ol' FD putting up with a smoker.
I think from the warrant where the female was observed either placing something on the ground or picking it up - people thought of a cigarette and based on how she looked in her booking photo - thought she smoked. it grew legs IMO. We don't know although IIRC her attorney said she does not smoke.

How would LE know who the employees were-did they ask FD? It they did, what is the chance that he would have omitted that employee’s name, if FD did use his truck in the murder of JD. I would say, especially if the employee was new or sporadic, that the chance is pretty good that he didn’t mention the employee’s name. And maybe the employee opted not to come back when he heard that JD was missing, and that FD had access to his truck so he wasn’t technically employed by Fore Group at the time FD was grilled. I think this person came to LE’s attention pretty recently.

How do we know she smokes? These seem like fitness people to me. Pro skiing world. Etc. Doesn't fit with smoking. And I can't imagine ol' FD putting up with a smoker.

"Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe."

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/how-suspects-in-jennifer-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/

Taylor DiChello‏Verified account @taylordichello
Just spoke with members of the State Police Dive team. They just pulled in and are getting ready to go back out into the water. @FOX61News

D9CVUj8X4AAcnsF.jpg

9:46 AM - 14 Jun 2019 pst from Fisher Meadow

Personally I think it was leaked intentionally by LE to combat the BS that NP was spewing JMO

I think they have been working quietly on verifying the whereabouts of that Red toyota tacoma all along

JMO

I just think the area (as I’ve posted many times) near 80 Mountain Springs Road is significant. But who knows. Farmington is where it “appears” FD was for most of the day on the 24th after the murder. I hope they are able to locate Jennifer’s remains soon for her family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member