Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was NP. The same article stated that she told LE she didn't know what was in the bags. That puts her in the truck . NP says he doesn't know if his client was in the truck. He hasn't seen any proof.
Oh my my my - i knew she said that but wow - i thought a strategy was going to be it isn't them on CCTV - good catch !

I’m just wondering if MT did indeed smoke during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity if she discarded it in the alley. Cigs are a great source to collect DNA from. From my watching of many a crime show. Maybe that’s why NP mentioned that she abhorred it. “Like please tell me you didn’t leave your DNA on a cigarette by all those trash bins!” If she did smoke and I say “if” and IF she did discard said smoke and said smoke was later recovered by LE! Ha ha ha!

It's bizarre to me that he keeps commenting on the specifics of the timeline -- "We think he was still at his home after 9 am" and "It may have been someone else in the truck." These nebulous comments indicate that Pattis either 1) has not asked his own client about these issues; or 2) doesn't trust what his client is telling him. In terms of public relations neither of these 2 scenarios helps his client. All strange to me.
Or he doesn't have the details of what LE has and is trying to muddy the waters for the trial. JMO I already despise Pettis but I have to say I am impressed with his showmanship. I fear, however, that he may win the case. JMO

Personally I think it was leaked intentionally by LE to combat the BS that NP was spewing JMO

I think they have been working quietly on verifying the whereabouts of that Red toyota tacoma all along

JMO

Ok, so what would be the point of leaking info now to counter what FD's lawyer is saying? Nothing that FD's lawyer or the authorities say outside the courtroom counts for anything now.

If so, I don't think she's in THIS water. It's only 8 feet deep.
I guess it's possible FD didn't sit down and take time to figure out how deep each body of water was or to Google them all for that information. I'm thinking he was probably nervous and wanting to get rid of the body as fast as he could. JMO

Yeah. Or he realizes he was used. If the boss tells a person to do something odd it can be hard to question or say no.

Yes. I know what original poster means by how it looks when hiring a lawyer. But heck, I were in the former worker's shoes, I would hire one too. He is dealing with a complete pathological lying sociopath who probably tried to use him the day of the murder. How beyond frightening and stressful for this guy, and to have to pay lawyer bills on top of his life being turned upside down just for going to work that day? (all assuming he really is innocent, which IMO he seems to be). Yet another sickening, piece of this case.

He may not have been aware thT FD did in fact use his vehicle.
snipped
The Fore Group employee returned the black Ford Raptor truck to FD in Farmington that same afternoon, May 24, and took his own truck home. State police have seized that truck as well, which had been in FDs’ possession that week. It is unclear what type or color truck the employee owns.

“My client has cooperated fully with authorities, is not in any way a suspect, and is just looking forward to moving on with his life post-FDs,” his attorney, Lindy Urso, said Thursday. Law enforcement sources confirmed the man is not considered a suspect.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

That afternoon - hmm was it before 1337 when FD phone was pinging at the 80 Mountain Spring Rd property? Did he have to exchange keys with FD ? If FD used his truck (and I think he did) it was back in Farmington at this time so the employee could pick it up IMO. Timeline is shrinking - and MT has an alibi apparently so it had to be FD unless they had a key box for the exchange of keys?? all speculation

Ok, so what would be the point of leaking info now to counter what FD's lawyer is saying? Nothing that FD's lawyer or the authorities say outside the courtroom counts for anything now.

Other than to stop wild speculation I have no idea

But they are human and I do believe that the vehicle of interest is the employees vehicle And they have not given a specific description of it.

That description came from and anonymous worker at the car wash

The specific source also said that they would not tell MT weather or not she passed a polygraph test

Personally I think they may have been annoyed by MP hyperbole

Also I'm not claiming that it was some decision by a collaborative group but rather an officer speaking off the cuff

As the search for her continues, we are also learning new information about this case, specifically about the two people who are facing charges in connection to the disappearance. Those new details certainly raise more questions in this case. Police continue to search trash plant for missing mom, as defense attorney releases new details
"Pattis has also said that the morning Jennifer went missing, Fotis was on an international call with someone in Greece. He also confirmed in an interview Thursday with WPLR that person was expected to arrive in the U.S. Thursday. "
I noticed on LinkedIn that a female "architect consultant" in Greece is listed as being associated with Fore Group.

George Colli‏Verified account @GeorgeColli 13m13 minutes ago

Member of the dive team says they are picking up and leaving for the day. Divers were in the water earlier in the day. They would not say if any evidence was found. This diver thinks they’re finished for the rest of today. @WTNH

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes
I think divers can only have so many hours in the water IIRC - anyone? it seems if they have something concrete at this location they would stay longer, otherwise? We know they were there pretty early based on our own @happyperson reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama