Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Not picking her up at the airport indicates this was planned from the start to be harmful to ML. She was lured and tricked. First clue was the meeting location and the way she arrived.

You have a good thought that he intended the Lyft driver to be scrutinized.

This is no casual friend or SD. I don't think she met this person before - he was picking a "fresh" victim, imo.

jmo

There is no logical explanation to why she would meet someone she had never met before at 3am in a park so far out of her way. She seemed to have basic common sense so the only real possiblity here is she knew him and trusted him. The Lift driver reported that she seemed to know the person in Hatch Park and was happy to see them.

At the press conference, the chief indicated that ML's social media and electronic footprint led them to the POI's house. He did not specify whether it was a text, SM, or dating app. He did not state for certain that the POI is the one who met her at the park.
Or an AirBNB reservation........

Are you sure you weren't looking at Pommy's Shinelikeshannan?

Dear God. Don’t make me show up there with my giraffe mask. I want to throw stones as it is!!!!!!

(For new users, this is an inside reference to me being local and during the Watts trial me saying I was going to show up with my giraffe mask, in case you’re wondering)

Last edited:
Did you see in that link it says-and I will spell it- 'hashtag' shinelikeshannan. That seems really odd that he references Shannan.

I don't think it's odd. It was national news with a lot of coverage. Shannan was a beautiful young lady and he seems to be into the ladies.

Well, it's only demeaning if you see it that way which you clearly do. A lot of us, have no issue with women doing this type of work, web cam work, SB/SD relationships etc. Times have changed, I can count a handful of girls I grew up knowing that work in one of those fields each and it doesn't bother me one bit, I'm sure many feel the same.

Saying she may have done XYZ is not to be taken as an insult, its part of the conversation and sluething. It's a valid reason she may have been there. No reason to get upset over it.

To be clear, I'm not upset. SuperTMO was upset on my behalf, which is sweet. I just don't believe ML was interested in being a *advertiser censored* star and it's not because I know her family or saw her growing up. Her current track record as a serious student and feminist just leads me to that conclusion - I could be wrong. MOO

Who knows what story he told her - whatever it was she fell for it. I really do think she was trusting and thought she was having mutually-agreed upon fun. I think he spotted her online and targeted her precisely because of that young, carefree, trusting demeanor.

Yes, her phone was quickly silent, probably because he lived only a few miles from the park. Makes sense to me. Or maybe he disabled her phone even before arriving to his house so her phone wouldn't ping in his neighborhood. That's another possibility. Seems like the "date" went violent fast.

The shining light is while he might trick young co-eds, but he can't trick LE. They got this. imo

jmo

Pretty sure the phone going silent right after the Lyft drop off and the 'date' turning violent fast are connected.

This is why i think he met or picked her up at the park. That way, if they did go back to his house, it’s only his car pulling into the home or parking lot. You would just have to hope no one saw her getting out of the car and walking into the home. Does his home have a garage or a garage that is attached? I met a guy before who had me meet him at a parking lot, picked me up in his car, then we drove to and into his attached garage. He didn’t want his neighbors seeing anyone else arriving. Just a thought.
Not sure if I saw this answered, but the garage is unattached. MOO

To be clear, I'm not upset. SuperTMO was upset on my behalf, which is sweet. I just don't believe ML was interested in being a *advertiser censored* star and it's not because I know her family or saw her growing up. Her current track record as a serious student and feminist just leads me to that conclusion - I could be wrong. MOO

Valid point

I wondered the same thing.
My hunch would be they were not on tripods. If he was making videos of guests and/or victims, the cameras don't have to be on tripods to indicate a nefarious intent. There are people who want to watch "hidden-camera" videos. Filming people that don't know they are being filmed has an audience.

Blech.

I think that happened in this case. My hunch only, not fact.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member