Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Does anyone know how far in advance she booked the Lyft driver?

I don’t think we’ve ever heard. Unless LE hinted at her calling Lyft when she arrived back in Salt Lake City?

But actually, considering that the plane was a half hour late, wouldn’t she have had to rebook anyway, when she arrived?

I don’t think we’ve ever heard. Unless LE hinted at her calling Lyft when she arrived back in Salt Lake City?

But actually, considering that the plane was a half hour late, wouldn’t she have had to rebook anyway, when she arrived?

Generally, you don't book them in advance. They arrive so quickly that you request it when you're leaving the airport or wherever. At an airport or other busy location, they show up almost immediately.

No one books Lyft in advance, it doesn't even work very well to do so. The airport would have had a few Lyft drivers hanging around for that flight, she used her app as soon as she landed. The entire transaction is paid electronically.

The pictures of the house (above) are from when it was listed for sale. Generally, people don't leave all the furniture - but maybe.

That picture of him in the smoke may be one that drew women to him. There are lots of consensual BDSM-style relationships. Or, that might be what he thinks symbolizes "tantric sex." It's very likely that if he used shopped photos like that to advertise himself that many women were disappointed upon arrival. Must have irked him.

moo

Thanks for posting this. I just want to point out that the house shows delisted because he listed it the same day he listed the matress' Iirc. Maybe one of our smart sleuthers could use way back machine or something to find the listing.

I seriously think this guy was starting to freak out and was trying to dump the house or something. Or get money to pay for the attorney.

His neighbor said there were women coming and going at all hours from his house.

His roommate said he always had a different woman, sometimes a blond, sometimes a brunette, for short periods of time. I think he said they would hang out for a couple of hours and then leave.

But the article about the women coming and going at all hours from the most recent house was before the article about the roomate.
So apparently he had a lot of women coming and going in both homes. Imo

Yes, this is correct. This is why I think *advertiser censored* was his source of income.

The photos of the home appear to be from a year ago (scroll to very bottom of Movato link where it days "updated year ago") before AA moved in. It alspo appears that the realtor had the home tastefully staged as no one was living in it at the time. A local realtor has access to listings and would be able to confirm all the sales and listing activity on the property.

Last edited:
I've seen it posted here, but we don't KNOW if he got out of his car at Hatch Park.
We only know what police said. I think the Lyft driver told them what he knew, but police did not tell the public what he (the driver) knew.
I think Mackenzie knew AA.
But the park meeting instead of the airport, that is shady as hell. He planned it.

That is not AT ALL what I expected the inside to look like. Nothing like most 30 year old’s bachelor pads with the way it’s decorated and neatly presented.
The pictures are from when the home was listed a year ago, before AA moved in. The interior of the house was "staged" with furniture, etc. by the Realtor as the home was vacant at that time.

Last edited:
Park a mystery. Maybe AA was out with friends and Hatch more convenient, or maybe he took her to the canyon and killed her gruesomely there. Got home, remembered the luggage and started burning.

It's harder to explain ML's human tissue being found in the fire if AA took her directly to the Canyon from the park and murdered her there.

If he took her straight to the Canyon, it also means the mattress he gave away is more than likely unrelated to her murder.

If indeed it was pings and/or gps data that led LE to the Canyon location, the timestamps will tell the tale re: when AA went to the Canyon.

JMO.

Thanks for posting this. I just want to point out that the house shows delisted because he listed it the same day he listed the matress' Iirc. Maybe one of our smart sleuthers could use way back machine or something to find the listing.

I seriously think this guy was starting to freak out and was trying to dump the house or something. Or get money to pay for the attorney.
Hold up. He listed his house for sale in the last few weeks!!!

Park a mystery. Maybe AA was out with friends and Hatch more convenient, or maybe he took her to the canyon and killed her gruesomely there. Got home, remembered the luggage and started burning.
Except it seems he didn't have friends, or couldn't keep friends. I've heard of no one who has come forward as a friend.

I get the opposite feeling. If she already knew him before then why wouldn't he jump out of his vehicle, and gladly help her load her luggage?

For that matter neither were married or had a boyfriend or girlfriend so why wouldn't he happily pick her up at the airport saving her from having to pay the Lyft driver.

Why have the meet up at the park instead of having the Lyft driver bring her to his home? After all everyone knew he ran an air bnb where women are seeing coming in, and out. If she had been with him before wouldn't she question why they had to meet in a dark park instead of going directly to his home?

Imo, the reason he didnt do these simple normal things is he had never had face to face contact with KL before,and didn't want anyone to see who he was.

He wanted to make sure that remained the same with others thinking he still had not had face to face contact, and only had online communications with KL only.

That is the only thing that makes any logical sense to me at least, and why he was very secretive when secreting KL into his home sight unseen. After all KL was a beautiful very attractive young woman men would proudly want to be seen with.

He was protecting his identity from being known from moment one making sure he wasn't seen picking her up at the airport. Also he made sure not to get out of his vehicle so he could be seen by the Lyft driver.

I still believe he lured KL under false pretenses.

I also do not believe anyone else was involved in the crimes against KL. Predators like AA want the helpless victim under only their power, and control.

Narcissists, and psychopaths do not like sharing anything with others.

Imhoo
Agree with you ocean blueeyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members