MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Fort Worth Day is extremely prominent, to get kicked out for whatever reason would be a big deal, but then to be sent to a boarding school all the way down in San Marcus is ... odd. I’m guessing something other than academics were in play.

We've always heard that "money talks" but we also know that money can keep things very quiet.

I would expect Ft. Worth Day School got a hefty donation when young Brandon slipped away.

The fact that he continued to claim he graduated from FWD shows how much prestige he knew he had lost.

He had a couple of incidents of a minor drinking with a fake ID, and maybe a public intoxication?? I don’t think it was anything major but that along with the fact that he left high school and was sent to another high school that was away..indicates he had some issues for sure... He was still enrolled at Ole Miss until this happened so maybe he was performing ok in school now but I haven’t heard more on that..
I was curious if he had any violent issues before. The one friend mentioned how many times AK had been hurt by BT and I was wondering if there could have been violence between them before.

I am beyond sickened from these cases where men either don’t get what they want from a woman or the woman throws some kind of wrench in their life plans, and their response is to kill her.

My opinion? This is all a product of living in a patriarchy where these men have learned that a woman’s purpose in life is to make them happy and give them what they want, when they want it, without question. Sprinkle in a dash of rich kid entitlement, mix that in with parents who never tell you no, and you’ve got a recipe for trouble.

Our society failed Ally, just like it failed all the other young women who met the same fate from the monsters it produced.
Let's not go all crazy here. Patriarchy has nothing to do with this IMO. You have an entitled <modsnip> dude who's used to getting his way come hell or high water. The blame lies completely with him

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree. Fort Worth Day is extremely prominent, to get kicked out for whatever reason would be a big deal, but then to be sent to a boarding school all the way down in San Marcus is ... odd. I’m guessing something other than academics were in play.
I agree. I wonder if any of his old classmates will come forward to shed light on his character and/or why he left FWD.

I agree. I wonder if any of his old classmates will come forward to shed light on his character and/or why he left FWD.

BT's fb indicated he graduated from FWD school but when media contacted them for verification, graduation was not confirmed.

Instead, the official statement from the school as that he left the school for "academic reasons."

Also, there is a video news clip from major network with female classmate that described BT as not very nice and an attitude of entitlement.

I don't recall print media but there was definitely video and woman did not want to be seen on camera citing the school was small. MOO

Dorm neighbor of Brandon Theesfeld, suspect in Ally Kostial case, says he is 'arrogant,' 'egotistical'

A neighbor who lived in the same dorm as Theesfeld for a year at Ole Miss said Theesfeld is arrogant and misogynistic.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time," said Rex Ravita. "Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women."
Ravita said the the two dated on and off for a few years."Of course it was surprising because I knew him and of the situation, but to hear that the circumstances of how and why it happened, it just all clicked and made sense," said Ravita.

It’s impossible to get away with murder now. Look at the Watts case and the Spurlock case, for example. Your or the victim’s cell phone, car gps, doorbell cams (or your neighbors’ or nearby businesses’ cams), IMs, texts, emails, purchases, social media, and phone calls, will track you and give you away. Even the ABSENCE of many of the above during the murder window will cause suspicion. Why did you leave your phone off, why didn’t you take your phone with you, why didn’t the victim leave your home after entering it, etc. ? Same thing if you try to hire someone else to kill someone—you have to make repeated contacts with them or withdraw money to pay them. I can’t think of a way, nowadays, to get away with murder, can you? Only if you can make it look like an accident or suicide, but that’s extremely complicated and would also leave many tracks.

It seems like random/opportunity killings are the only ones that go unsolved.

Deleted already discussed in previous post in thread.

Last edited:
He attended Fort Worth Country Day from 2012 to 2014, according to school records. He did not return to the school because of academics and he did not graduate from Fort Worth Country Day.

Theesfeld graduated in 2016 from San Marcos Academy in San Marcos, Texas. He attended the private Christian preparatory institution for two years, according to the school. He was boarding at the school during that time.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article233013532.html

ETA: attribute FWCD quote:

Fort Worth Country Day School spokeswoman Shannon Allen tells local news outlets that Theesfeld attended the school from 2012 to 2014, but didn't return the next year because of academic reasons.

Man, 22, charged in death of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial

Last edited:
Steve and Tony Farese are not father and son. Tony's father was Anothony Farese (aka Big Tony) he ended his time as a lawyer by being a Judge. Steve is the son of John Farese (aka Big John). Big John was Big Tony's uncle... Tony's great uncle. They are very much related but not a Father /Son Duo as being reported.
I love Therese--she's a rockstar.
I feel bad for these reporters trying to get information that WE want to read ! I was recently at a Memphis fundraiser party and a prominent Memphis man was robbed and killed in the parking lot after the party. I didn’t personally know them but I was parked in the same parking lot as they were and left 10 minutes before they did...I made a few FB comments and I had reporters messaging me for an interview. They do want to get information out there and usually can only do that by speaking to people that knew those involved....

I was curious if he had any violent issues before. The one friend mentioned how many times AK had been hurt by BT and I was wondering if there could have been violence between them before.
I haven’t heard of any but I’m sure anything else will come out...I find it odd that his sister was at Ole Miss with him and close in age and I haven’t seen any pics or mentions of them together..Two siblings from Texas away at a school in MS..I would expect or hope for some closeness... I always encourage that in my kids anyway...

He has an interesting twitter feed.....

He’s a budding “journalist” IMO looking for 15 minutes
Agree with the 15 minutes. He offers very little original case material, so he's resorted to providing unnecessary info that is basically doxxing. Those posts can be interesting but overall just equal clicks. I'm guilty of clicking

This. She is truly an investigative reporter and a darn good one.

I love Therese--she's a rockstar.

Hear, hear! I was just thinking as I read her media feed, that she is going after these answers and details like a racehorse that has just been sprung from the starting gate.

Re: San Marcos Academy, I Googled it and read reviews from folks who claim to have attended. It’s described in...less than glowing terms.

Most notable—and most germane to our discussion here—is the fact that many former students and parents remark on the number of students for whom SMA was a type of “safety net” school for kids who got kicked out of their previous institutions. This appears to align with the suspicions previously expressed on this thread about BT’s track record of problematic behavior.

San Marcos Academy - Google Search

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members