Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood coagulates too quickly for this to even be a possibility but kudos to Warwick's husband for paying attention. When I get in a verbal dither reading something on WS, my husband has to remove his headphones to listen and then I watch his eyes glaze over. When Frazee's trial starts I may lose him altogether!

Reading back over your comments, MassGuy, I'm pretty sure, "She would have to be thinking pretty far ahead" eliminates this theory!

KK, being a nurse, would know, if she collected blood, the blood could be placed into tubes with anti coagulant.
Later this blood, could be spilled/dripped out wherever.
MOO.

Last edited:
KK, being a nurse, would know, if she collected blood, the blood could be placed into tubes with anti coagulant.
Later this blood, could be spilled/dripped out wherever.
But the anti-coagulant would show up in the tests. I'm no expert but I don't think that would fly, tmar.

Also how is someone going to make Kelsey sit still while they remove all her blood?

MOO

AUG 30, 2019
Patrick Frazee's allegations that Kelsey Berreth was abusive to be allowed in court
Patrick Frazee‘s allegations that his fiance Kelsey Berreth abused their 1-year-old daughter will be part of the evidence in the murder case against Frazee, a Teller County judge ruled Friday.

[...]

Frazee’s attorneys argued that the statements couldn’t be used at trial because he was not advised of his Miranda rights before his Dec. 26 interview with a Teller County Department of Human Services caseworker in the county jail. But Judge Scott Sells found the caseworker did not need to read Frazee his rights because she was not a law enforcement officer and Frazee voluntarily agreed to participate in the interview.

[...]

During the interview, Frazee alleged that Berreth was physically abusive to their daughter, Kaylee.

[...]
BAM! I love this! (the bolded part).

I personally think the reason Judge Sells allowed Frazee's allegations about Kelsey allegedly abusing their daughter is because no one does or would believe him
On the other hand, wholly right or partially wrong, I believe Judge Sells allowed Frazee's alleged incriminating statements made to Federal DHS worker is because these are the only statements made by Frazee that could speak to his direct involvement in Kelsey's murder.

What I simply can't understand at all is WHY would Frazee make any statements incriminating himself in Kelsey's death, when he made no such statements to any LE officer from Teller County? Frazee, a man who has remained silent and securing a lawyer immediately, would implicate himself in Kelsey's murder in a conversation with a DHS worker??? He can make statements of alleged abuse by Kelsey without breaching subject of murder. I'm extremely skeptical of these "incriminating" statements considering His intent to finger another suspect, which people believe is KLK.
I am hoping that the conversation was recorded.

I don't think KB and MamaFrazee got along either. I think Mama F wanted that baby more to herself. She didn't want to share her with KB. JMO
I also suspect she might have been self righteous about it, being as PF seemingly put down KB's mothering. Mama Frazee may have thought she was protecting the baby. jmo

This is so awesome. I am so glad the evidence is stacking against him. Justice for Kelsey.

Yes! And we only know about the evidence that has been released pre-trial. The best is yet to come.

Dan May and his prosecution team are taking this to trial because they have a body of evidence that was strong enough to proceed. They have simply released the information that they are required to provide in advance. There will be much more to be presented at the trial to compel a conviction.

Any niggling doubts of who swung that bat will be put to rest as they methodically lay out this case for the jury.

October 28th can’t come soon enough.

Ha! There is no chance in hell that those people will ever have custody of that baby.

I hope that they don’t even get to see her.

Some may say that’s unfair, because they shouldn’t be punished for the actions of PF.

But mommy took the Fifth for a reason.
This and her uncle, who is in LE, obviously advised his brother very well, or so he thought.

Her aunt was on here and elsewhere, trashing her mother. Brutally trashing her. When her brother was arrested, she went silent everywhere.

I also suspect she might have been self righteous about it, being as PF seemingly put down KB's mothering. Mama Frazee may have thought she was protecting the baby. jmo
I think she didn't want to let her son go, and with her son, came the baby. She knew what the baby meant to him, at the very least. I am not saying that she didn't love her granddaughter, but I truly believe that NO WOMAN was going to get her son, if she could stop it. I think she probably thought Kelsey was going to be a passing phase of his, like other women.

Wouldn't it be lovely if, after they get custody, the family changes this sweet girl's name?

Even with that I remember how much angst Diane Downs' daughter experienced when she learned about her mother.

A civil suit would never happen but the Frazee's should have to sell that ranch to pay for future psychotherapy.

Why would you even bring this poor innocent child into this? Change her name? Absurd

Why would you even bring this poor innocent child into this? Change her name? Absurd

There's absolutely nothing "absurd" about the suggestion that the B's will want to change Baby K's name.
The poster was referring to her last name.
Which, by the way, happens to be "Frazee."
You know, as in the killer's last name?

JMO.

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing "absurd" about the suggestion that the B's will want to change Baby K's name.
The poster was referring to her last name.
Which, by the way, happens to be "Frazee."
As in, the killer's last name.

JMO.
It's not relevant to murder/disappearance of Kelsey Berreth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici