Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw and heard pushy pattis call MT a “lying lover”, I about fell out of my seat..NP is the lying lawyer!!!!

Where do we begin listing NP ‘s lies..the top ones are: FD was not in new Canaan the morning of 5/24, FD had morning meeting with his attorney on 5/24; FD had phone call with Greece person 5/24- like who??

Whose handwriting is it that wrote the alibi notes???
Both of them wrote the Alibi Scripts; there are two "sets", one containing FD's handwriting and one written in MT's hand. Talks about incriminating evidence, these notes are what we call false exculpatory statements and are, of course, more evidence of consciousness of guilt IMO.

After I read that tweet, I scrolled down a little more and read about two coyotes on the loose in NC. I didn’t know there were coyotes in CT. Anyway, it just made me wonder about JD. If he did bury her somewhere, it had better been deep. (sorry for the imagery there)

I am local to NC - two towns over; when JD went missing, it had rained for weeks so by May 24th the greenery, woods was over abundant...and has stayed that way for the entire summer, but..VERY QUICKLY it will all disappear and be literally a brown, barren, empty wasteland during winter...which its already getting colder and my leaves are turning...if she is out there, unburied..something will turn up (sorry for the imagery also)..

Last edited:
Great post. And on 5/25 loud banging was heard early in the morning at Sturbridge Hill Road. Who was there? I would bet LE knows their movements that day. Warrant - Part 3? IMO.
I was thinking about this too. He had to be in NC to turn in his cell phone. I need to check the AW again. The banging was in the early hours of the morning. I've always assumed it was a company picking up the dumpster, and from what I understand, LE was at his NC property on the 25th (again, I need to remember where I read this, so if anyone else can verify, that'd be great). If the dumpster was removed, LE would know and probably follow up on it, so that leads me to believe there was nothing to find there, but who knows what else happened that morning.

He had no reason to bury the body; I still don't see a full timeline theory. He is laying in wait in the garage at 8am; how did he get there? If he crossed through the woods after dropping off his vehicle at Waveny, and somehow got poison ivy, he was wearing shorts not regular pants, so that fits into a jogger narrative but there are too many risks with that of being seen, trespassing through properties, as a jogger which some would remember. I am with him leaving a vehicle nearby with cleaning materials and change of clothing as he doubtless had blood from the knife killing. I don't see how he pulls off all this alone at murder scene with all the steps following.

Your statement about wearing shorts made me think of something. We know he shaved his head and arms immediately before JD disappeared. But, did he shave his legs, too? I know it sounds ridiculous, but regardless of why he did it, (leave no DNA, or “shaved for waterskiing”, wouldn’t he also have shaved his legs if he was going to wear shorts over to JD’s on 5/24. I am curious to know if anyone has noticed. The photo of him on the day of his first arrest clearly shows shaved forearms. That wouldn’t have been necessary if his legs were unshaven, or covered by long pants (it also made me wonder why he didn’t just wear long sleeves to cover his arms. He wouldn’t look quite as circumstantially guilty in this sense)

I’m brainstorming... to account for the time gap. After he returned to Waveny and transferred the body into the Tacoma, could he have driven somewhere near/behind the Sturbridge property that is out of sight and through the woods, placed her body wrapped in the mat hidden temporarily in a spot he could have previously prepared until he returned in the middle of the night and hence the metal banging in the wee hours on the 25th and case of poison ivy.

I searched and the directions say 3.5 miles, roughly 12 minutes.

Remember FD asked EE if he saw anything that day. I bet EE was inside the large house installing the door handles and wouldn’t have seen anything. Why else would FD ask him if he saw anything?

So after the odyssey of stupidity and under darkness he could’ve slipped out through the back door and was undetected by the neighbor’s camera and jogged to MS where, after shuttling the cars earlier, left a vehicle there for him to drive to Sturbridge.

Perhaps the time spent at MS earlier was just cleaning the Tacoma.

Thoughts?

MOO
It was an odd question for FD to ask EE. He wanted to make sure EE hadn't seen him there on the 24th and that is why he asked the question. FD definitely had the time and opportunity to dispose of Jennifer's body in the days after the garbage dump and before he turned over his phone. LE may have found evidence at the Sturbridge home that is still being analyzed.. IMO this lawyer is publicly speaking about New Canaan because he knows something we don't. Again, he is very well-respected in his legal community and is not seeking publicity for himself. If he thinks her body is there, I see no reason to disbelieve him.

I also liked when he pointed out the fact they only have one opportunity to get this right. I suspect when LE knows someone is guilty without a doubt, the person they are dealing with is a complete scoundrel, and/or the evidence is overwhelming, it is a driving force to want everything to be prefect. To get the maximum amount of Justice for that victim and their family. Painstakingly so.
Also said they are watching him every minute of the day.

Smirking may be an expression of another emotion other than satisfaction....

It may be a default defense mechanism...just something to think about..

It is also perhaps the best he can do to look confident. Pattis probably advised him to look like this is no big deal- and comment only about getting a day in court and about his concern for the impact on his children. Pattis likely advised him to look at him (hence the bromance eyes) whenever he needs to look away from reporters to refocus on his instructions.

The smirk and profession of love when he wasn’t asked about his kids was undoubtedly the best Fotis could do.

I would never be retained as his lawyer (if I were one) because I would advise him to give up the truth to back up the love signals.

K

What a jack rabbit! If she is still alive, why hasn't his Cracker Jack investigator found her? That statement alone really shows his contempt for Jennifer. We are supposed to believe that this devoted, loving mother callously abandoned her 5 innocent children just to incriminate him? His ego is even bigger than I thought and he really should have been more original than to plagiarize the plot of a bestselling novel. Don't get me started on that obvious rash on his neck. His mouth is telling lies that his body cannot conceal.
When I saw and heard pushy pattis call MT a “lying lover”, I about fell out of my seat..NP is the lying lawyer!!!!

Where do we begin listing NP ‘s lies..the top ones are: FD was not in new Canaan the morning of 5/24, FD had morning meeting with his attorney on 5/24; FD had phone call with Greece person 5/24- like who??

Whose handwriting is it that wrote the alibi notes???
It amazes me that this case is so obvious. There hasn’t been one legitimate possibility that anyone else was involved in her disappearance, nada, zip, zilch. I don’t know how NP can keep going. I know he doesn’t have to prove FO innocence, but how can he challenge the evidence so far?

tell it like it is OC, great!
OK I'll bite- no longer local but what 47 min. gap? And which 2 sightings of FD. Give me a hint and I'll start creative imagining. I still
have a couple large reservoirs in mind and thought of Naugatuck River which in some places is fast moving (or used to be) and
the large Thomaston Dam/Humaston State Park and Barkhamstead, etc.
The gap in time between 10:25 and 11:12 a.m. on the morning of the 24th. According to LE there is a gap in time on the videos of the Tacoma. LE says it should have only taken FD about ten minutes to get from Point A to Point B on the video and are very interested in figuring out where he was for that unaccounted time.

Both of them wrote the Alibi Scripts; there are two "sets", one containing FD's handwriting and one written in MT's hand. Talks about incriminating evidence, these notes are what we call false exculpatory statements and are, of course, more evidence of consciousness of guilt IMO.
I swear, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more incompetent duo as these two.

Your statement about wearing shorts made me think of something. We know he shaved his head and arms immediately before JD disappeared. But, did he shave his legs, too? I know it sounds ridiculous, but regardless of why he did it, (leave no DNA, or “shaved for waterskiing”, wouldn’t he also have shaved his legs if he was going to wear shorts over to JD’s on 5/24. I am curious to know if anyone has noticed. The photo of him on the day of his first arrest clearly shows shaved forearms. That wouldn’t have been necessary if his legs were unshaven, or covered by long pants (it also made me wonder why he didn’t just wear long sleeves to cover his arms. He wouldn’t look quite as circumstantially guilty in this sense)

Couldn't help but think if he shaved his legs and arms and then went through the poison ivy, I bet he was a hot mess...literally. Made me lol.

I wonder if when FD killed JD he assumed he would be the person called by the school to get the kids when Jennifer failed to show up for pick-up so already disposed of the body immediately after killing her to be ready to get the kids and then he knew he would be a suspect and be watched 24/7.
I also believe the fact that he was recently seen mountain biking in waveny in trails in the woods he was checking on where he put her or parts of her god bless her. Doing a drive by per se.
Moo moo

BBM. ITA. Just this morning I was trying to figure this all out. I know I'm having a little trouble following the time, houses, locations, roads/routes, days etc.. Maybe easier to say just about everything.
I was wondering how a jury would follow along with the info, as is. IMO, I'm sure the state will probably put it all into a cohesive diagram, but, IMO, it could easily confuse anyone. Jury might zone out.

And that is what defense lawyers want and will do...confuse the time line for the jury. The prosecution has to have a great cohesive solid diagram of the days during the murder time.

The arrest warrant says he received a phone call at 9am Saturday 5/25 - he turned his phone in that afternoon - IIRC the noise banging at Sturbridge was around 6am? Let me go check.

ETA Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared
snipped
NEW CANAAN — Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by JDs’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25...

...property being developed with a trailer with Fore Group’s name on the side and a metal dumpster located on the property.

I wonder if when FD killed JD he assumed he would be the person called by the school to get the kids when Jennifer failed to show up for pick-up so already disposed of the body immediately after killing her to be ready to get the kids and then he knew he would be a suspect and be watched 24/7.
I also believe the fact that he was recently seen mountain biking in waveny in trails in the woods he was checking on where he put her or parts of her god bless her. Doing a drive by per se.
Moo moo
My sister lives in Darien and word on the street is that he frequently jogs in Waveny too!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member