Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Thanks, afitzy! Lest we forget:

"Foley said the disposal of evidence in Hartford was “disrespectful.”

Police said a black Ford Raptor matching Dulos’ truck was documented stopping at more than 30 locations along a four mile stretch of Albany Avenue between Baltimore and Edward Streets. The area is a 70-mile drive from Jennifer Dulos’ New Canaan and a seven-mile drive from Fotis’ Jefferson Crossing development.

“Why would you select that neighborhood? There’s no known ties there,” Foley said in an interview with FOX61 on Monday. “It is probably one of the only all minority neighborhoods in the area in that region of the state. And that one area was selected to dump off that garbage. It seems like to me, as a detective, that’s a person trying to pin it on a person of color,” Foley said. Foley made similar comments on FOX & Friends on Fox News Channel on Friday, September 6. When asked about the comments on Monday Foley said he stood behind them “100 percent.”

Agree. Pattis body language today in Court in Norwalk IMO was unlike anything we've seen so far. IMO it was petulant, frustrated and frankly unprofessional to say nothing of being disrespectful to the sitting Judge.

Something was up IMO with Pattis today. Don't think it was the usual bad traffic coming South to Norwalk either!

What happened in the meeting with Colangelo?

My sense is that the State is holding all the cards and Pattis might have just felt like the trap door opened on him today! Just a guess.

PT2/Atty Smith didn't look like a ray of sunshine either in Court today.

It was a grim and somber tag team and FD frankly looked terrified for most of the short appearance in Court too.

All is not well in Pattisville IMO. I truly wonder if FD has been lying to Pattisville for the same amount of time we saw the identical lying from MT? Did the FD lying simply waste valuable time of the expensive PI and result in Pattisville publicly embarassing itself for MONTHS with one crazy theory after another until such time as the Judge said ENOUGH and put the gag in place?

IDK its been tough to watch Pattisville simply because it doesn't appear to be a well run and well oiled machine IMO. We saw zero self control and absolutely less strategic vision on behalf of their client FD IMO too!

Pattis brought the gag order on himself and frankly if he had been more saavy and not so cocky and frankly abusive to the victim IMO he might have been able to avoid it for alot longer. Now Pattis will have to do his work in court. Wonder if the team is up for it?

IMO his media strategy and PR strategy has been absolutely ineffective and I really wonder what his client is thinking about now about the effectiveness of the strategy!?!?

I really wonder if an Atty switch or even a Public Defender might be a better option at a certain point for FD?

Game on I think!

MOO
Poor 'lil FD must be getting goggley-eyed again as he looks to the captain of his sinking ship blathering away and able to do nothing about them taking on water, and thinking, Oh no, the rats are scurrying too!! Cue the anthem of Davy Jones' locker.

There are these people that you can hire to play pranks and it might be fun to hire one to cut off the pony tail! Can you imagine the scene! Live streamed on FB of course with a full Instagram story too!

Wonder what the deal is with the ponytails? They have to be a maintenance disaster! Last court appearance I fully expected a squirrel or small animal to pop out every time Pattis touched the ponytail! When you see Pattis and PT2/Atty Smith both with their ponytails it really is quite funny IMO. I wonder if FO will grow some kind of 'rat tail' to fit into the Pattisville crew?

Sorry for this. Needed a chuckle as I've been working on the timeline and praying for something to happen tonight at the search! Prayers tonight for the children and family as well.
MOO
Today has been a very eventful day with court appearance and gag order and search at the reservoir.

The grooming and demeanor of FD defense team isn’t unrelated. They’re trying to look more serious and controlled (NP can’t quite pull it off though) and FD isn’t grinning anymore.

Unfortunately it isn’t working. NP looks like he’s at a hair show, and his sidekick KS (NP2) looks like that guy on the Captain Morgan rum billboard ad on the highway going into JFK.
Wonder if NP will cut off his ponytail in solidarity with FD when FD goes off to prison. I bet his ‘tail has been a topic in his morning psychoanalysis sessions. Why I grew it...what it means to me....what I’d be without it.

Hoping we have more to discuss tomorrow than the state of NPs ponytail.

Thanks, afitzy! Lest we forget:

"Foley said the disposal of evidence in Hartford was “disrespectful.”

Police said a black Ford Raptor matching Dulos’ truck was documented stopping at more than 30 locations along a four mile stretch of Albany Avenue between Baltimore and Edward Streets. The area is a 70-mile drive from Jennifer Dulos’ New Canaan and a seven-mile drive from Fotis’ Jefferson Crossing development.

“Why would you select that neighborhood? There’s no known ties there,” Foley said in an interview with FOX61 on Monday. “It is probably one of the only all minority neighborhoods in the area in that region of the state. And that one area was selected to dump off that garbage. It seems like to me, as a detective, that’s a person trying to pin it on a person of color,” Foley said. Foley made similar comments on FOX & Friends on Fox News Channel on Friday, September 6. When asked about the comments on Monday Foley said he stood behind them “100 percent.”
I really don't think Albany Ave was chosen due to its ethnic make up. I think it was due to proximity to Farmington and the character of the neighborhood in general. It could have have been all white people living there and it still would have been best place to go in the mind of FD. Just by virtue of it's characteristics: poverty, homelessness, drugs. Regardless of whether ethnicity was a factor, it goes to show how ignorant FD is in how the real world operates. There was alot of discussion a while back. How ignorant to think a fancy Raptor making 30+ stops would not be noticed as "one thing here is not like the others". People in these neighborhoods know who belongs there and the Raptor and it's activities would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Police in these areas are always looking for suspicious activity. FD was at VERY high risk of being stopped by police. I have lived in an area like Albany Ave and white guys in expensive vehicles are high on LE radar. FD=Stoopid. IMO.

Its hard to say as local press coverage seems silent on SM. But, it is believed that the Press might still be there. Pure speculation on my part. I've been trying to figure it out. I guess we are possibly seeing the first impact of the gag order as press can't work their usual LE sources and report. I think we hear anything it might be on the 11 pm newscasts at the local stations. NBCCT/FOX61/WFSB/Channel 12
MOO

If LE puts up a canopy at daylight, I think we're going to see the beginning of the end.

Justice for Jennifer and peace for her family. May God hold them tight tonight.

Thanks, CTGrammy, I was off by an hour (on AW2 saying when FD in the borrowed vehicle was in NC).

So he had an hour to get from Lapham by Waveny Park to JD's house (plenty of time to get there even on foot, IMO).

Then he took 2 plus hours to lie in wait for her to return from dropping off their children at school, and to assault her and clean up (unexpected?) blood in her garage. If he intended to disable and kill her without blood loss, it could have been done in less than a half hour. But instead he was there for 2 plus hours.

Separate from the time to take her and bloody evidence and move his and her vehicles back to the park a few miles away, and move her body and the bloody evidence from one place to another.

If he assaulted her right away as she returned from dropping of their children, and he murdered her then and there in the garage, within say 15 minutes of her arrival back home, that's still over 2 hours more time LE placed him there after he did what he did to her to kill her.

I just can't imagine (unless there was a heck of a lot of blood that was totally unexpected, that took forever to clean up), that he would spend one more minute there than he had to. 2 more hours 'at the scene' after the deed was done still seems like a long time, IMO.

I absolutely agree. What took so long to clean up?

IMO, FO attacked Immediately when JF returned home.

Was there really that much blood to take 2 hours, or was something else up?

Maybe this is How FO 'came into possession' of the Medical Statement with the $14,000 Charges?

OMG, Is this How FO has this information?

Wow, I had not thought about that before.

I just assumed that FO would want to get out of Dodge as quickly as possible.

What if FO really did go through the house?

By continuing to press the issue on JF's Medical Records, NP has opened FO up to questions on How he obtained the $14,000 Medical Statement.

If it can be verified that the statement was indeed mailed to 69WL, then the Only way that FO could have that statement is if he Stole it from JF's home.

This puts FO IN 69WL or at the very least, in JF's mailbox, which is a Federal Crime.

(Isn't that nice of FO - he cleans her garage and retrieves her mail)

The statement was for charges stemming from February 2019 to the end of April 2019, IIRC.

They would then be on a May, 2019 Statement that may have been sitting out on her desk.

(If JF did not want me to have/see the Statement, then why did she leave it on Her desk in Her home, that I Illegally entered?)

I am going to think about this in the morning and see where this takes us.

IMO.

Last edited:
We have been disappointed, so many time, raising our hopes each time.
I hope this search isn't another disappointing end.

I hope this is fruitful as well and can only imagine how her family, friends, and LE feel. The dedication of LE out there at night and in what someone said is unseasonably cold weather plus in water is incredible to say the least. MOO.

I really don't think Albany Ave was chosen due to its ethnic make up. I think it was due to proximity to Farmington and the character of the neighborhood in general. It could have have been all white people living there and it still would have been best place to go in the mind of FD. Just by virtue of it's characteristics: poverty, homelessness, drugs. Regardless of whether ethnicity was a factor, it goes to show how ignorant FD is in how the real world operates. There was alot of discussion a while back. How ignorant to think a fancy Raptor making 30+ stops would not be noticed as "one thing here is not like the others". People in these neighborhoods know who belongs there and the Raptor and it's activities would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Police in these areas are always looking for suspicious activity. FD was at VERY high risk of being stopped by police. I have lived in an area like Albany Ave and white guys in expensive vehicles are high on LE radar. FD=Stoopid. IMO.

Yeah, I agree. This type of thing would stand out in an upscale area, but wouldn’t be all that odd in the location that he chose.

I mean, let’s just assume that the knife story is true. That tells you what type of neighborhood it is.

People digging for trash, wiping bloody knives off their pants, and selling them for drugs to guys named “Fudge.”

No one is going to think twice about someone dumping trash in other people’s trash cans.

This was practical, not some race thing.

Edited to remove inaccurate vehicle description.

Last edited:
Today has been a very eventful day with court appearance and gag order and search at the reservoir.

The grooming and demeanor of FD defense team isn’t unrelated. They’re trying to look more serious and controlled (NP can’t quite pull it off though) and FD isn’t grinning anymore.

Unfortunately it isn’t working. NP looks like he’s at a hair show, and his sidekick KS (NP2) looks like that guy on the Captain Morgan rum billboard ad on the highway going into JFK.
Wonder if NP will cut off his ponytail in solidarity with FD when FD goes off to prison. I bet his ‘tail has been a topic in his morning psychoanalysis sessions. Why I grew it...what it means to me....what I’d be without it.

Hoping we have more to discuss tomorrow than the state of NPs ponytail.
I agree, sleuth66. I think Norm's hairstyle choice is part and parcel with the 'renegade' affect he embodies, e.g., He does what most folk do not, and he could care less what people think. Somewhat unusual but not unheard of, IMO, for high profile people to go against the grain in their attitude, looks, etc. It's more fodder, IMO, to keep people talking about how he (and his clients) just don't fit into the usual mold.

If LE puts up a canopy at daylight, I think we're going to see the beginning of the end.

Justice for Jennifer and peace for her family. May God hold them tight tonight.
Even if they don’t, if this search continues tomorrow, then I really think things are moving.

It could give FD a new reason to hate Friday the 13th.

There are these people that you can hire to play pranks and it might be fun to hire one to cut off the pony tail! Can you imagine the scene! Live streamed on FB of course with a full Instagram story too!

Wonder what the deal is with the ponytails? They have to be a maintenance disaster! Last court appearance I fully expected a squirrel or small animal to pop out every time Pattis touched the ponytail! When you see Pattis and PT2/Atty Smith both with their ponytails it really is quite funny IMO. I wonder if FO will grow some kind of 'rat tail' to fit into the Pattisville crew?

Sorry for this. Needed a chuckle as I've been working on the timeline and praying for something to happen tonight at the search! Prayers tonight for the children and family as well.
MOO

Has everyone noticed that we all get a little giddy and giggly after midnight EST?

Sh** is going to hit the fan Very Soon for FO.

We need to get all the rest we can get right now to save our energy for the coming onslaught of information, even with a GAG order in place.

Hahahahahahaha.

IMO.

Yeah, I agree. This type of thing would stand out in an upscale area, but wouldn’t be all that odd in the location that he chose.

I mean, let’s just assume that the knife story is true. That tells you what type of neighborhood it is.

People digging for trash, wiping bloody knives off their pants, and selling them for drugs to guys named “Fudge.”

No one is going to think twice about an old Ford Raptor dumping trash in other people’s trash cans.
The Raptor was I think a 2014. It's a fancy truck. Impressive in the twilight. This is ODD on Albany Ave.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics