Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok some thoughts that this is someone who would idolize Israel Keyes.

did some one not say that BG was wearing some kind of camera attachment go pro?

Israel Keyes

Haunted State parks and rural areas
came prepared with kill kit
wore a night vision ops light attachment on his head
would wait hours and days
looked for pairs of girls, women, or couples or single men.

he also was clean as a whistle leaving no DNA,

he left a mother and daughter posed on the side of the road near a picnic area I believe.

so even, IK didn't completely disappear all of his victims by weighing down body parts in deep bodies of water.

this mother daughter case shows it wasn't always handy or easy to dispose of victims so
it didn't always go down that way.

I feel a copy cat. I feel this perp would be highly annoyed to be outed as a loathsome
copy cat with no originality..one who made fatal mistakes and got caught on camera just like
IK, which was his downfall.

yes I call copycat..and he will be caught and no one will be overly impressed.

mOO

Minazoe, glad to see you are still with us! Where ya been? I remember you from way back, long before I registered. Lots of posting with you and kkdj. Have you been following all along or something kept you away?

He also said after 1000s of hours of investigation and new information led them to believe the new sketch is the person in the video. I don’t think the sketch got buried in the avalanche of tips and they just found it making it new.

What could the new information be? Did someone start talking? Did they get something back from DNA (I thought I read somewhere that they resubmitted DNA at the end of 2018 - I could be mistaken though)? Were they able to get something from the various SM accounts or the phones (burner phones and anonymous accounts would make this time consuming)?

I really think the PC was intended to apply pressure to get someone specific to come forward. I think they’d be thrilled if that someone was BG, but i think the message was directed at someone close to BG. Someone that knows what he did.
I think the sketch was from a witness week one and was disregarded because they knew who it was and he had an alibi. Not sure what happened in April of this year to make LE believe that the alibi was no longer reliable.

I think the sketch was from a witness week one and was disregarded because they knew who it was and he had an alibi. Not sure what happened in April of this year to make LE believe that the alibi was no longer reliable.

I agree with you that the sketch and info from week one was disregarded because LE knew him. I’m just not sure it was because he had an alibi or because local police vouched for him as in “ Oh, that’s just Bob, he’s OK. Don’t need to worry about him”. I guess my point is...I’m not sure they actually investigated him because they knew him and thought he was “OK”.

What a sick and twisted world we live in :( But, we already knew that, right?

I’m kinda surprised we all aren’t trying to twist this guy into possibly, maybe, if you look from the left, with his slightly droopy right eye, and put a blue jacket on him...into the bridge guy. Are we losing our touch?:);)

I agree that the new sketch and week one info was disregarded because LE knew him. I’m not sure though whether it’s because he had an alibi or because local police knew him and vouched for him saying something like “Oh that’s just Bob. Don’t worry about him. He’s OK”. I guess my point is...I’m not so sure LE actually investigated him since they knew him and thought he was OK. Just my thoughts.

It's not about losing touch, it's just too much chaos going on. People dont care today. They do whatever they want. That goes for LE too. They had to create a fake facebook page to nab an idiot who walked 350 miles. That's scary to me. They still cant solve a murder of two teenage girls on video and audio.

I guess my point is...I’m not so sure LE actually investigated him since they knew him and thought he was OK. Just my thoughts.

I've had that feeling too, especially when TL said he "knew that voice..."

Then, when they announced their new strategy, they communicated to the offender that they were onto him. Same with mentioning the car, which we can probably assume is connected. For an arrest to happen, LE needs to put him at the scene of the crime.

He also said after 1000s of hours of investigation and new information led them to believe the new sketch is the person in the video. I don’t think the sketch got buried in the avalanche of tips and they just found it making it new.

What could the new information be? Did someone start talking? Did they get something back from DNA (I thought I read somewhere that they resubmitted DNA at the end of 2018 - I could be mistaken though)? Were they able to get something from the various SM accounts or the phones (burner phones and anonymous accounts would make this time consuming)?

I really think the PC was intended to apply pressure to get someone specific to come forward. I think they’d be thrilled if that someone was BG, but i think the message was directed at someone close to BG. Someone that knows what he did.
I think that new information had everything to do with what the Sheriff talked about in late December 2018 about sending more DNA evidence to the FBI at Quantico for testing research. Four months later the April PC with the new direction, new strategy, new sketch which was actually done first right after the murders.

We sent more evidence to the FBI at Quantico just before Christmas,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar in an exclusive interview and said they were doing “DNA testing research,” with regards to the case."

Cops Send Evidence To FBI In Indiana Teens Abigail Williams & Liberty German’s Murder

There aren't any holes to pokes. I also think that the lack of LE warning the public is either because they confidently suspect someone or flat out know who he is, especially after the April PC when they said the killer is local.

I know local LE mentioned early on that they believe the community is smart enough to realize how to act but that was when they were thinking along the lines of killer being an outsider and going nationwide with billboards and such.

It just seems to me that after that April PC, if the LE thought the killer was a local but unknown to them, they would have cautioned the community, at the least the women and girls about hiking trails alone or in small numbers. Since none of that language was spoken at the April PC, when they changed strategy and sketch, I think either LE is closely watching someone or/and LE knows the motive and doesn't feel they need to warning the general public. Maybe because the motive was particular to one of the girls?

Do I think it's possible the Delphi killer will kill again, yes it's possible. The cues I'm picking up from LE though make me feel that they won't let this individual have the chance. I could be totally wrong but that PC sent shivers through me and I real thought, they know who did this.

Like you said though, the longer it goes the less confident I feel and doubts start to grow. Have to have faith in LE and pray the guilty is/are caught.

I feel that perhaps the reason that LE didn't tell ppl to be cautious is either cuz they do know who BG is, or they have no clue and don't want their public in constant panic for God knows how long! Scary thoughts....

since there is not much more to discuss without any new information I think this case will slowly start to get quiet.[/QUOTE]
Yikes! That thought is terrifying. This case shakes me to my core but I fight with myself on the fact that deep down I don't think this will ever be solved.....

He might have shared it with someone who shared it with LE. Then they looked at his alibi and it was like, facepalm,! So flimsy. But still an alibi because someone provided it for him, and continues to provide it. Whoever interviewed him the first time has a lot to think of, today.

Have you ever seen a law enforcement sketch that looked anything beyond kinda maybe accurate in retrospect?
Yes, but it's being super analyzed (under the microscope you might say) by the people locally looking for ANY similarities. If it's so far off that no one recognizes anything about him then it must not be even close.

Can someone help answer a couple questions for me?
I'm confused about the first sketch and the second sketch.
Is the person in the video still the person they suspect is the killer?
The second sketch DOES NOT look old enough to be the person in the video.
The voice on the video sounds older then 18 years old, more like 40 years old.
I am confused to what all of the sudden made them switch gears and think the person is younger and looks totally different.

Minazoe, glad to see you are still with us! Where ya been? I remember you from way back, long before I registered. Lots of posting with you and kkdj. Have you been following all along or something kept you away?
Hi torch!
I have been around, but working a lot and not able to peek in as often as I like,
but better believe I am watching like a hawk..I want this guy so bad. thanks for the warm welcome!!

Yikes! That thought is terrifying. This case shakes me to my core but I fight with myself on the fact that deep down I don't think this will ever be solved.....

If there is physical evidence like DNA this case will always have the ability to be solved, even many years later. Just hope it does not take that long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members