PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog issue just confounds me. While I think it's probably a case of "was there a dog that matches the specs for this tie out", any time I had to buy a tie out chain I always bought the heaviest weighted one. If you have an active dog they can eventually twist the metal "rope" until it snaps. And there goes your dog.
^^bbm

I believe this was not the "chain" type tie out but one of the plastic coated "cables." (Expensive but preferred choice as they don't twist).

The children's mother, Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, told officers the dog was kept outside the home while attached to a plastic-coated wire.
^^s/bbm

What a strange question to ask- why would the weight of the dog be relevant?

Even if the dog "equipment" wasn't exactly rated for that size dog, who really checks that exactly when you buy it anyway.
I'm curious if there was some kind of "stretch" to the cord that was used or some kind of wear that would be normal with a dog of a certain size being tied to the lead?

I think so too. The 4 year old did not commit suicide, and the scenario of suicide by dog chain over the basement ceiling beam with one heavy child and one light child on either end of the chain doesn't add up. The 8 year old wouldn't know that he had to wrap the chain around the beam a couple of times to prevent him from landing with his feet on the floor while his sister is pulled up to the beam.

I don't think all this information was provided through an xbox gamer, so it seems most likely that the third person in the house created the situation where both children died.
Third Person in the house,,,, or third person who is a stranger and came into the house via speaking with the boy over the XBOX..... I know its a stretch but trying to look at all posibilities here.....

Do you mind sharing the link where you got this information concerning the brother and time slips, please?
This is frustating because if the Brother is at work why would you leave your 8 and 4 year old at home alone?? Especially if the 8 year old had threatened this as the mother tried to claim?? ( Not saying the 8 year old did it, but if your 8 year old seemed troubled in any way why would you leave him home alone to supervise his 4 year old sister?)

Third Person in the house,,,, or third person who is a stranger and came into the house via speaking with the boy over the XBOX..... I know its a stretch but trying to look at all posibilities here.....

Yeah, I do think it’s an incredible stretch, and it isn’t one I’m even considering.

Either the son did it, or mommy did. I’m all in on mommy.

@otto said:
This is a strange question, but ...
Maybe the chain was wrapped around the beam a few times and that's why they were both hanging? ^^^sbbm

Otto... I was thinking the exact some thing after I saw the pictures... Theres no way that little boy strung up both of them and then stood on the chairs and then both came off the chairs at the same time.... his height and weight vs her height and weight barely make it possible!!!

This was not a "chain" tie out but a cable and/or wire coated in plastic. They are pliable and much easier to wrap around the beam than a heavy chain -- sufficient to to allow both children to hang.

@kittythehare said:
The children's mother, Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, told officers the dog was kept outside the home while attached to a plastic-coated wire. ^^sbbm

Another question - why did she go downstairs?
I'm curious if it was a finished basement maybe like a playroom that the kids would normally go to, or maybe she was searching the house for them?

Mom is member of FB group where majority is bashing her. She's not talking but why would she even go on a FB page about her kids' death? Just saying there is no way in hell that I would.
Common behavior if she is the guilty party

They were both organ donors, and mom was quick to post about liver +, as well as the recipients on fb. I'd say the tox on these babies were clean.
What about things like cholorophorm or starting fluid? Those would knock you out for a while but would they show up on a toxicology report? They are inhaled not ingested....

Oh, I understand completely how cruel and coldblooded some mothers can be. I have seen too many cases of it here. Little Zahra comes to mind. :( And the baby boy that was thrown into a bonfire, while still alive, by his mother and her girlfriend.
And the car full of malnourished adoptees that were driven off an ocean cliff...Disgusting as it gets.

But this case just doesn't seem like her work---and I am probably wrong. Just saying it feels more like something a teen would do. JMO
I'm still feeling more like its the mom than the brother.... I'd be curious to see what the relationship is like between the mom and brother right now... how they are interacting with each other... If it's the mom i'm sure the brother knows or suspects it...

Is it really?
Yes its very common for the guilty party to "watch" sites that involve the murder... even sites such as the one we are currently on.... It's also common for the guilty party to assist in search party's etc... they often tend to stay close to the investigation and to anything involving the case.....

I'm still feeling more like its the mom than the brother.... I'd be curious to see what the relationship is like between the mom and brother right now... how they are interacting with each other... If it's the mom i'm sure the brother knows or suspects it...
He’s the one who informed law enforcement that she had multiple phones.

I take that as a sign that he’s not on his mom’s side.

Yes its very common for the guilty party to "watch" sites that involve the murder... even sites such as the one we are currently on.... It's also common for the guilty party to assist in search party's etc... they often tend to stay close to the investigation and to anything involving the case.....
Yeah, they’re typically curious as to the status of the investigation.

This woman appears oddly concerned about her public perception as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon