Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Melbourne based graphic designer here. I've been wanting to put my skills to good use, and this seems like the place to be. If there's any work that needs to be done with forensic graphics (age progression, facial reconstruction etc) I'd be interested in helping out w that. Feel free to point me in the right direction if you know of a case that needs that kind of work. :) Thanks.
Welcome to Ws!

Hi there! I'm new. The case that brought me here is the Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes case. Unfortunately, I am seeing that there haven't been any real updates which makes me sad. She is from my area. I am though happy to be here since Websleuths is a victim-friendly site! :)

Hello all. I’m Michael. Ex military and recently disabled, living in KY
I’ve always been a big follower of all the shows about cold cases and forensics, and now i have even more time to catch up on new cases that I hadn’t even heard of.
One of my favorite topics to discuss, even though its been discussed to death already, is Zodiac.
I really look forward to digging in here and getting to know you all and discussing and exchanging ideas and theories.

Hello all. I’m Michael. Ex military and recently disabled, living in KY
I’ve always been a big follower of all the shows about cold cases and forensics, and now i have even more time to catch up on new cases that I hadn’t even heard of.
One of my favorite topics to discuss, even though its been discussed to death already, is Zodiac.
I really look forward to digging in here and getting to know you all and discussing and exchanging ideas and theories.
Welcome to Ws xEnigma4x!
People are still actively posting on the Zodiac thread, so you will be in good company!
Ws thread..
Zodiac Killer

Hello to all! I’ve been lurking around here for years from time to time, but just decided to jump in and join a couple of days ago. I’m in the process of being phased out of my current full time career as a stay at home mom to my historically needier-than-normal kids because for some strange reason, they’ve up and decided to grow up and move out on me. I’m also a rather new artist and I’m really enjoying a new “side gig” of painting things that other people actually want to buy. I’ve always been interested in mysteries and trying to stay two steps ahead of highly intelligent, rebelling teens has apparently sharpened my interest in sleuthing. I’m really looking forward to finally officially being a part of this community. I’ve been lurking for so long that I almost feel like I “know” many of you already. It’s going to be fun to actually participate now.

Do you know why he left? Is it for certain that he isn't a missing person due to unfortunate circumstances?
He left after he divorced my grandmother- the reason cited on the divorce record was "two years' separation", so I'm pretty certain he just abandoned the family. As for him not being seen by a family member since 1995, I think he probably either moved or doesn't want to be found. Though I don't know that for sure, so you could be right about him being a missing person due to unfortunate circumstances!

Hi Everyone,
I’m new but have been lurking for a while. The case that bought me here is the William Tyrrell case.
Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers

Hi Everyone,
I’m new but have been lurking for a while. The case that bought me here is the William Tyrrell case.

Cheers
Can somebody tell me if there is a section about how to post and reply etc.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers

Welcome!! So glad to have you, William’s thread has a large following.

Hi!

Long time lurker here, I found myself here a few years ago while researching the Emma Fillipoff case. I had followed her story since she disappeared in 2012 and guilelessly thought I had read all the media out there about her case.

After that, I kept coming back when I'd get drawn into a particular case, and especially kept up with the multitudes of threads following the manhunt for Schmegelsky and MacLeod this summer.

Finally, I've been drawn in by an article posted by local media with some bold statements by a former cop regarding the unsolved cases of the Highway of Tears, and I have much reading to catch up on!

I am so grateful for all the information and dialogie and can't wait to finally join the conversations! Thank you!

I’m Kristie from High Point, North Carolina. I’m a dog trainer/groomer/vet tech. I’ve been here for a minute, but never introduced myself.
I’m into hiking, geocaching and anything that has to do with nature. I’m also a wildlife rehabilitator and butterfly farmer.
I’m certified for training (dogs) tracking and trailing but it has been ten years since I trained a search dog. I have good “old school” knowledge of SAR dogs but wouldn’t consider myself an expert simply due to the fact that it’s been awhile and things change.

I’m Kristie from High Point, North Carolina. I’m a dog trainer/groomer/vet tech. I’ve been here for a minute, but never introduced myself.
I’m into hiking, geocaching and anything that has to do with nature. I’m also a wildlife rehabilitator and butterfly farmer.
I’m certified for training (dogs) tracking and trailing but it has been ten years since I trained a search dog. I have good “old school” knowledge of SAR dogs but wouldn’t consider myself an expert simply due to the fact that it’s been awhile and things change.
Welcome aboard. That's great that you trained those dogs. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would say Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26