TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope they did get some licks in, but then that would be a struggle and pain and then i wish it was fast and they didn't suffer. :(

If the Butlers were killed on the 16th, and the picture was taken of him crossing the border at midnite 20/21 would he still have bruising and swelling from a fight with them 4-5 days previous? I do not know.

@cvaldez1975 , did you notice that red band on her right wrist? Was that a hospital type band? Odd!
I just read an unrelated article that mentioned an inmate wearing a red wristband to signify he was accused of a violent crime. A quick search just now reveals it could mean different things in different jails, from flashers to which unit they’re housed in (but I’m guessing it’s signifying violence in this case.)

Also
Oh maybe she got that when she was deported. I could be mistaken, but it was my understanding that Mexico didn't really extradite her, but deported her. It was my understanding the warrant for her was issued later. Again I could be understanding that incorrectly. But maybe the process and ID is different for deportation than extradition. Under arrest they are not going to let her wear jewelry. Maybe it is a prison ID band for the women.
If, perhaps, she is a drug addict going through withdrawal; it is possible that it is a hospital band, and she is on a detox unit...
Or for staff to check her name to administer meds, or check her they might have ID bands...
Other than that we never allowed jewelry or bands on an intake forensic unit... IMO

I wish this guy would post his pictures and more of what he saw. Apparently, at least he and his sister-in-law were right there when Amanda and Adam were apprehended.

Jason Cole

He speaks of them being parked in a "compound", and hiding, but that could mean a lot of things. Most of the homes in that town have walls and gates. Some neighborhoods, also. It's pretty inexpensive to live there and some places can be rented for $20/night. It could mean anything. But they saw them and the little girl for a whole week leading up to their arrest. I'd still like to know how you can have zero income as they both stated this morning in court, and afford gas to drive nearly 1,000 miles AND live anywhere no matter where you ended up.

He speaks of them being parked in a "compound", and hiding, but that could mean a lot of things. Most of the homes in that town have walls and gates. Some neighborhoods, also. It's pretty inexpensive to live there and some places can be rented for $20/night. It could mean anything. But they saw them and the little girl for a whole week leading up to their arrest. I'd still like to know how you can have zero income as they both stated this morning in court, and afford gas to drive nearly 1,000 miles AND live anywhere no matter where you ended up.
He also mentions on post to Facebook Page that he photographed the truck and camper before it was impounded where suspects were arrested. At least it seems the vehicles have also been located.

Jason Cole

Finding Michelle & James Butler

Last edited:
@truetexan. thank you for posting the local map.
The Butlers bought riding apparel for their granddaughter at Cavender's for her birthday and mailed it on the 15th IIRC.
I am confused about the truck and RV parked at the Weber Bingo. Was this the rig owned by the Butlers? If it was the Butler rig, how did Williams get it?
How did Williams know to cross at Eagle Pass which is much more obscure than other border crossings?

There is sort of a pervasive criminal element down there around King Ranch. Everybody knows it. Little is done about it. A LOT of stolen vehicles of this type are shipped across the border to be used in smuggling and human trafficking. In fact, when they first posted the truck and trailer drove to Mexico "without the Butlers" my first thought was it had probably been stolen and resold (maybe more than once already) and whoever was driving it had probably simply purchased a stolen vehicle. In any case, I am positive that those two would have had no problem finding the right "type" of people to ask about the best place for crossing. I am shocked they made it so very far into Mexico without ever being stopped and asked for their TIP (vehicle import permit). There is a "free zone" near the border where it isn't really required, but for the most part, you have to have both the receipt and the window sticker everywhere else when you bring vehicles across.

The company that owner of Weber Bingo contracted TexStar Wrecker service to move a truck and RV info Texas State website. My question is does anyone know how to understand cabcards and how they are used in wrecker business the dates are interesting to me in the activity. TDLR Tow Truck and Vehicle Storage Facility Inquiry
Media link for the TexStar Wrecker and Weber Bingo Suspect stopped on PINS three days before couple vanished

I have never seen that, but when my AAA roadside assistance guy comes out, I will ask him. It might be a day or two! Standby!

Somebody asked how the Butler's would have known (or why they would go) to free camping on the beach, or if they were somehow lured or coerced to go there. It is a well known and actually pretty popular boondocking place on that beach. Two of the YouTubers that had footage of the Butler's RV (while they were still at the RV park) were even video blogging it at that time. Boondocking is camping without electricity or water hookups. Full-time RV'ers with fully self-contained campers (water tanks and generators) often look for free or cheap camping between jobs, as James and Michelle were doing. It was the YouTuber comments, though, that there was little or no activity at the Butler's RV while they were in the RV Park that got me to thinking that some aspect of this started well before they disappeared. I mean, sure, people go sightseeing or whatever, but they never put their steps out or set up "camp" as most folks do in an RV park, and that is sort of odd.

My understanding is AN had the little girl with her ex-husband. Hopefully the little girl is in good hands and being cared for

I believe she is! Her family in Utah seems nice and normal enough and clearly wanted her home because they were looking for as soon as they realized something was going on with Amanda. The poor kiddo sure has been through a lot!

There is sort of a pervasive criminal element down there around King Ranch. Everybody knows it. Little is done about it. A LOT of stolen vehicles of this type are shipped across the border to be used in smuggling and human trafficking. In fact, when they first posted the truck and trailer drove to Mexico "without the Butlers" my first thought was it had probably been stolen and resold (maybe more than once already) and whoever was driving it had probably simply purchased a stolen vehicle. In any case, I am positive that those two would have had no problem finding the right "type" of people to ask about the best place for crossing. I am shocked they made it so very far into Mexico without ever being stopped and asked for their TIP (vehicle import permit). There is a "free zone" near the border where it isn't really required, but for the most part, you have to have both the receipt and the window sticker everywhere else when you bring vehicles across.
Yes, I read all over the place about TIP papers and wondered about it. I feel that they had some kind of help.

Yes, I read all over the place about TIP papers and wondered about it. I feel that they had some kind of help.
Is it possible Williams + Noverr “bought” the Butler’s stolen truck/RV and actually did not murder them? I guess it is but we have to wait for DNA evidence + murder details if it ever comes out or her “talking”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname