Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "why now" is the real puzzler. If she was mentally unbalanced, it could have been any reason, real or imagined. If she had full control of her faculties however, I'm thinking for some reason, someone in a professional capacity (department of family services, the military, etc.) needed to see/verify she had a child living with her. Obviously she couldn't just say "well I don't know where she is" so she had to file a missing person's report.

Unless of course, she actually wasn't the person who filed the report in the first place. Has that even been confirmed?
OntarioMom--I had posted in the last thread as to "Why now"--according to her military history published in MSM, she seems to be reassigned every two years. She's been in Jax since Mar or Apr 2018 so the two years is coming up, and I believe she had to declare a child care plan and knew she couldn't do that b/c Taylor was already gone. For the last 2 weeks, months or however long Taylor's been dead, I believe she has been living in a delusion.

Dont blame her military career as her reasoning. I was a single parent on an aircraft carrier for THREE years...6 months in port, 6 months out...repeat for 3 years. My parent's watched my son for 6 mos. and then I would insist he be flown out to me for the 6 mos I was in port...where I had overnight duty once every 3 days!! And each time my son had to leave me, he would cry and it was heartbreaking. BUT I didn't do anything to him to hurt him!! I was the same rank as BW - which comes with a lot of responsibility..but I made it..I did it! I gave birth in Guam, far away from my family...but I did it and did my duty too. I hate the fact that others are saying she came unraveled because of demands of the military! That is such a crock, there are so many single moms and dads in the military who are exemplary and responsible, no matter being deployed for months or years at a time....and they dont kill their child because of the hard and tough military life...

Last edited:
Wow...I come home from work and ALL of this happened while I was gone! (I kept wanting to check during work day, but it was crazy). Anyway, need to catch up but for now hats off to the wonderful work of LE in thoroughly and efficiently following through on this investigation and finding the body so quickly. Great job!

I don't want her to die. I want her to pay for what she has done to her daughter. I want justice for Taylor.

But my heart is heavy for so many things that have happened here. I don't know if this is a tragedy or a straight up murder with malice and evil intent

I also do not want her to die. Here comes my very likely unpopular opinion.

I want her to get the help she needs. I want her to tell the truth...all of it. I want her to accept responsibility for her part....whatever that is. But more than anything I want her to repent and ask for forgiveness from her family and from God. He desires for ALL to be with him. Not who we decide should but who He decides should be.

As for Taylor, she is in the best place possible and will never feel the pain of what she suffered again. I hope my little boy was there to greet her. I look forward to seeing her one day.

Taylor Williams' aunt says she hasn't seen her niece in two and a half years.
The aunt of the missing 5-year-old said family has no idea where Taylor could be. She told First Coast News at the last meeting her family had with detectives, they tried calling Brianna Williams twice and she didn’t answer.
She said the family never heard back from Brianna Williams. Her last conversation with her sister prior to Taylor’s disappearance was in June. According to the aunt, Brianna Williams told detectives their mother had watched Taylor at the end of October, and Brianna Williams picked Taylor up from their mom’s house.

“There’s no way that’s true,” Williams' sister said, adding they haven’t seen Taylor in more than two years. “I asked my mom, ‘Do you think somebody did something to her because she had this stuck in her mind, 'Okay I picked Taylor up.'"
Aunt of missing 5-year-old says she doesn't think mom harmed her but has a theory

More at the link. The aunt mentions a man in Brianna's life and that Brianna was paying rent on both places - the apartment and the house, apparently for credit reasons.

Keep in mind all this is being said by the aunt and has not been confirmed by LE at this time. Hopefully the press conference will fill in the blanks.

ETA: it looks like the same link might livestream the presser.
ETA2: Yes presser at the link. They're setting up now.
Aunt of missing 5-year-old says she doesn't think mom harmed her but has a theory

Last edited:
She condemned herself when she tried to take her own life.
I think she knows what will happens when they look at poor little Taylor's remains.

Here's a photo of ordinary people helping with the search ... and all of this time -- the egg donor knew exactly where Taylor was.
That makes it difficult to be compassionate.
MOO

Attachments

• the search.jpg
    the search.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online