Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you.
I've said all along that IF we ever find out what
he did with and to her body we will be sickened beyond our imagination.
I personally don't think we'll ever know UNLESS he shared w/ MT for shock value.
Will she share this? Remains to be seen. So far it doesn't seem she will.
The man is missing a part of his brain that controls empathy, character, morals and any feelings for another human being. He is a
shell of a human.
100 years ago, he would have been killed outright for being such a misfit. Or in the animal world he would have been snuffed out for being such a misfit.
Sadly he lives among us.

Can we turn back time a 100years?

Guess the sister lives quite comfortably; she's taking a few months off to hang out.

While she has free rent, courtesy of the Farbers, she must have enough money to take that time off, anyway. That is, if she even needs to work.
Funny thought that, FD 'sister' Rena sending a check off to GF to cover her stay at 4Jx!

Too bad the foreclosure timing is such that 4Jx most likely won't get cleared of the "Greek Family" vermin in advance of the holiday period!

MOO

Honestly, I still can't wrap my mind around the horrible possibilities you mention...denial. It certainly seems possible after reading this recent article from NBC news about Chris Watts inhumane, casual destruction of his wife and beautiful daughters.
'Not able to detach myself': Investigators in Chris Watts case still reeling

Really...how does this type of event happen? I totally agree there is no explanation for the Albany Avenue horror show...no way that I can understand that evil.

NP referenced that his client has an explanation way back in July 2019....am waiting to hear it...really...Why don't you share that with LE?
Fotis Dulos' Lawyer Says There's An 'Explanation' For The Alleged Bags Of Bloody Clothing

MOO...IMO
Fotis Dulos' Lawyer Says There's An 'Explanation' For The Alleged Bags Of Bloody Clothing

The Atty. P. statement about the 'explanation' for FD/MT trip down Albany was sadly during the 'alibi script' period!

Its been radio silence since the 'alibi script' details emerged and sadly it seemed to result in the "Gone Girl" and "Revenge Suicide" wacky theories being promoted and also resulted in pure insanity such as Fd wishing "JFd Happy Holidays"!

Insanity from Pattisville IMO, but they truly have zero to work with. We saw them laying the groundwork to go after LA and her BF and you know anyone and everyone will be dragged down into the cesspool with Fd before this all said and done.

I do very much wonder though at what point we might just see Fd turn on MT to say that she was the mastermind of everything and that she is the one that knows precisely where the JFd remains might be?

So far we have seen EE as a possible patsy and I'm sure Pattisvillle and the expensive PI are just lining up the patsies!

Sadly, I think its all coming....my guess is that just might be waiting for more CCTV footage as IMO Atty. P. looked like a total [REDACTED] following AW2 and his many months of spouting 'alibi script' untruths.

MOO

PROOF that HF was more than just street-wise...(not being snarky); but maybe the judges in CT will take a look at Mr. Farber's CV and realize that the "gifts" to FD are are total and complete line of "RECActed". moo
He was a graduate of Rutgers University and earned his MBA from New York University. He served as an officer in the U.S. Air Force for three years after his college ROTC as a navigator for an air-to-air refueling squadron stationed in Anchorage, AK. He started his career at the Chase Manhattan Bank and quickly rose to be their youngest Senior Vice President, heading their bond trading desk. While at the bank, he was invited to serve as a Brookings Fellow in Washington, DC in 1964. In 1975, Hill founded Hilliard Farber & Co., a premier interdealer brokerage firm, and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer until the sale of the firm to Tradeweb in 2008.

This prompted me to remember that Greek men are required to perform military duty starting at age 19 for a certain amount of time...…….I don't recall reading anything here where FD did this (providing he is a Greek citizen)----huh....

This prompted me to remember that Greek men are required to perform military duty starting at age 19 for a certain amount of time...…….I don't recall reading anything here where FD did this (providing he is a Greek citizen)----huh....

Didn’t he spend a year at college in Athens, before moving to the US to attend Brown? That sounds exactly like avoiding compulsory military service to me. And it appears that it would be typical of someone like him-because there was nothing in that service for him.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you.
I've said all along that IF we ever find out what
he did with and to her body we will be sickened beyond our imagination.
I personally don't think we'll ever know UNLESS he shared w/ MT for shock value.
Will she share this? Remains to be seen. So far it doesn't seem she will.
The man is missing a part of his brain that controls empathy, character, morals and any feelings for another human being. He is a
shell of a human.
100 years ago, he would have been killed outright for being such a misfit. Or in the animal world he would have been snuffed out for being such a misfit.
Sadly he lives among us.

I am hoping here, AW3 will be kidnapping.
In the Heather Elvis case, both suspects received 30 years in prison, in separate trials: the body has not been found.
So murder, as we wait, (in the Heather Elvis Case) would still be able to be the next charge.
MOO.

Didn’t he spend a year at college in Athens, before moving to the US to attend Brown? That sounds exactly like avoiding compulsory military service to me. And it appears that it would be typical of someone like him-because there was nothing in that service for him.

Could be, but I don't think attending college gets you out of the obligation.....I think you would be obligated after school......and I only know this because we have family friends who are Greek....the young man went to University in England, finished, and returned to Greece to complete his obligation in the Greek military before getting a job, or it could've been vice versa, it's been 30 years ago......and yes, I think it would be typical of FD not to do compulsory service....interesting, if in fact, he did not complete his military duty....you would think as many times as he returned to Greece they would have caught up with him (or else he did it and it's just never hit the radar).

Could be, but I don't think attending college gets you out of the obligation.....I think you would be obligated after school......and I only know this because we have family friends who are Greek....the young man went to University in England, finished, and returned to Greece to complete his obligation in the Greek military before getting a job, or it could've been vice versa, it's been 30 years ago......and yes, I think it would be typical of FD not to do compulsory service....interesting, if in fact, he did not complete his military duty....you would think as many times as he returned to Greece they would have caught up with him (or else he did it and it's just never hit the radar).

But he never went back to live in Greece, did he? Some places maybe going back to visit, after avoiding military service could get you arrested (like in the US, in times when we had the draft)-I guess Greece isn’t one of them.

But he never went back to live in Greece, did he? Some places maybe going back to visit, after avoiding military service could get you arrested (like in the US, in times when we had the draft)-I guess Greece isn’t one of them.

National Service Information - Other Services

Yes, there are exemptions if one lives abroad, dependent on time limitations...…….link above

National Service Information - Other Services

Yes, there are exemptions if one lives abroad, dependent on time limitations...…….link above
So interesting to learn about this situation. Thanks for bringing it up.

Looking at your very useful like it appears that there are exceptions.....We have learned that FD believes himself to be 'exceptional' in all things so I wonder if he slithered through the exemption process outlined in your link? I wonder how easy it is to get an exception too? But Fd certainly did seem to reside outside of Greece after his equivalent of US high school it seems.

Here in the info from your link:

For information on military matters and legislation in general, please visit the official website of the Legal Service of the Ministry of Defense: www.stratologia.gr

Certificate of Permanent Resident Abroad for military use

The postponement is granted with the certificate of permanent residence abroad, issued only by the Greek Consular Authorities. The supporting documents are filed only once and not every year.

Most important prerequisites to qualify as Permanent Resident Abroad:

a. You have been living permanently outside of Greece for at least eleven (11) years immediately prior, in one or more countries.

You are permitted to stay in Greece, within each calendar year, up to 6 months.

b. You have been working systematically on a full-time basis and have been living continuously outside of Greece for at least seven (7) years in one or more countries.

Years of study abroad and part-time student jobs are NOT included in the 7-year systematic work scheme.

The maximum period that the individual is allowed to stay in Greece within every calendar year is up to 6 months.

h. You may submit any other evidence that you live permanently outside Greece, such as a birth certificate abroad, a contract for renting or buying a house, a marriage certificate, a birth certificate of your children etc.

The Consular Authority to which you should apply for the issuance of a certificate of permanent residence abroad for military use is dependent on the State where you last resided. In case you have lived in other US States or other countries in the past, you should first contact the corresponding Greek Consular Authority to confirm the years spent in these areas.

Note:
If I'm reading this correctly it seems like Fd would have had to worked outside of Greece on a full time basis for at least 7 years after completion of college and graduate school? So, Fd needed to keep working in the US after he left Cap Gemini in order to not serve in the military in Greece if I'm reading this correctly?

It also looks like Fd early 'marriage' might have helped the cause of dodging service as might have purchasing a house.

Its interesting if Fd did manage to 'escape' service given his fixation on issues of Greek language and heritage with his 'family'. Very curious as to whether Fd did or didn't do his service time? Filing this all away under things that make you go Mmmm.

I wonder also how if Fd managed to 'dodge' service how this would play to the 'home crowd' in Greece? Would they applaud his efforts at successfully evading service or would it be seen as a betrayal of the homeland? I also very much wonder what 'Sister' Rena's husband who I believe was a Rear Admiral might have thought about the situation if Fd did not serve? Not sure how easy it would be to staff the Navy ships and shipyards if folks like Fd head for the hills and evade service? Curious how this all worked out!

MOO

Last edited:
So interesting to learn about this situation. Thanks for bringing it up.

Looking at your very useful like it appears that there are exceptions.....We have learned that FD believes himself to be 'exceptional' in all things so I wonder if he slithered through the exemption process outlined in your link? I wonder how easy it is to get an exception too? But Fd certainly did seem to reside outside of Greece after his equivalent of US high school it seems.

Here in the info from your link:

For information on military matters and legislation in general, please visit the official website of the Legal Service of the Ministry of Defense: www.stratologia.gr

Certificate of Permanent Resident Abroad for military use

The postponement is granted with the certificate of permanent residence abroad, issued only by the Greek Consular Authorities. The supporting documents are filed only once and not every year.

Most important prerequisites to qualify as Permanent Resident Abroad:

a. You have been living permanently outside of Greece for at least eleven (11) years immediately prior, in one or more countries.

You are permitted to stay in Greece, within each calendar year, up to 6 months.

b. You have been working systematically on a full-time basis and have been living continuously outside of Greece for at least seven (7) years in one or more countries.

Years of study abroad and part-time student jobs are NOT included in the 7-year systematic work scheme.

The maximum period that the individual is allowed to stay in Greece within every calendar year is up to 6 months.

The Consular Authority to which you should apply for the issuance of a certificate of permanent residence abroad for military use is dependent on the State where you last resided. In case you have lived in other US States or other countries in the past, you should first contact the corresponding Greek Consular Authority to confirm the years spent in these areas.

Note:
If I'm reading this correctly it seems like Fd would have had to worked outside of Greece on a full time basis for at least 7 years after completion of college and graduate school? So, Fd needed to keep working in the US after he left Cap Gemini in order to not serve in the military in Greece if I'm reading this correctly?

But I read this as his years of study abroad are not included for the 7 year time period....., but yes, he would he would have had to continue to work in US after Cap Gemini...….I'm betting he did everything he could to NOT serve the compulsory military service in his country..... MOO...…..

Mandatory military service in Greece

According to this information there are any number of other ways to not complete service in the military, including buying your service out. There is a term in greek for those that do not serve, they are called 'anypotaktos' or Draft Evader. Wonder if we have an 'anypotaktos' on our hands with Fd? He is past the age of 45 at this point but I do wonder what his situation with military service might have been?

Mandatory military service in Greece

According to this information there are any number of other ways to not complete service in the military, including buying your service out. There is a term in greek for those that do not serve, they are called 'anypotaktos' or Draft Evader. Wonder if we have an 'anypotaktos' on our hands with Fd? He is past the age of 45 at this point but I do wonder what his situation with military service might have been?

Oh yea, I definitely believe FD could be termed, among other things, as an "anypotaktos"......way before he passed the age of 45.... thanks for that link.....lots of info in that one as well...….

Just watched the MT court appearance clip today from News12 trying to find audio from inside the courtroom. No video inside courtroom that I could find which was unfortunate even though the appearance was less than a min.

I do have to say that these shots of a smiling MT and Atty Bowman are simply beyond what I expected in terms of how individuals accused of multiple serious crimes ought to be treated by the State of CT.

Girlfriend of estranged husband appears in court in Jennifer Dulos case

Nope. We are treated to perps and family members skipping out of Stamford Courtroom as if they are leaving the mall after having just had a wonderful lunch and polishing off a bottle of wine!

We see a smiling MT and Atty Bowman apparently happy in Court no doubt because MT can leave the state to go to JFK to pick up her daughter.

There just seems to be something in my mind profoundly wrong with extending any privileges to perps accused of serious crimes. NONE IMO. I do wonder why it it is happening?

It leads me to question whether MT believes there is anything she has done wrong from starting an affair in 2015 with a married Fd with 5 small children to her role in the disappearance of JFd? I'm not sure how any message will ever reach MT as to the seriousness of her situation if favours are extended.

Its all IMO profoundly disappointing in terms of a commentary about 'justice' in CT. Folks with money for atty's accused of serious crimes are released from jail with bracelets while those in similar situation without this privilege sit in jail. MT and Fd both get to enjoy the holiday period with their respective families rather than sitting in jail.

Meanwhile, the victims families have another experience entirely. The 5 Dulos children will this holiday season have to experience this period for the first times in their short lifetimes without their mother.

We see continued tone deafness from the "Greek Family" outside the Courthouse in Civil Court where Rena, Fd "sister", says that Fd is the nicest person that I know?

Really Rena? Nicest person you know? You must be kidding! This nicest person you know is personally responsible for inflicting a heap load of pain and suffering this holiday season because your 'brother' didn't have the [bREDACTEDlls] to simply 'man up' and have the personal integrity and courage to leave his marriage and his children with dignity for the best of his family. No. He no doubt had multiple affairs before starting the longer term affair with mistress MT in 2015. I'm really curious how this entire pattern of behaviour fits under the category description as being 'nice'? Perhaps there is a different definition of 'nice' behaviour in Greek vs English? Lest this rant is perceived as related to Yankee Puritanism I can assure you this is far from the case here. The affair/s and MT really were minor sins relative to the rest of the behaviour over a long term period inflicted on his family and his wife which were then compounded by his 2 year act in Family Court. I would be hard pressed to find anything 'nice' or 'decent' or 'humane' in any of the Fd behaviour towards his family from 2010 onward. But yet Rena describes her 'brother' as NICE.....NICEST PERSON I KNOW.

But I was so bothered by the use of the word 'nice' that I took a second to then look at the history of the word and low and behold found out the following from Merriam Webster:

Word History Five hundred years ago, when nice was first used in English, it meant "foolish or stupid." This is not as surprising as it may seem, since it came through early French from the Latin nescius, meaning "ignorant." By the 16th century, the sense of being "very particular" or "finicky" had developed. In the 19th century, nicecame to mean "pleasant or agreeable" and then "respectable," a sense quite unlike its original meaning.

Ok, if Rena is describing her brother as "foolish or stupid" I'm good with that as that shoe fits Fd perfectly IMO and further if she was thinking along the lines of "ignorant" then all the better too as that certainly described Fd perfectly as well! Sadly I don't think Rena was using the historical meaning of 'nice' but for a nanosecond I had hope that she sees her brother for what he has done. But sadly it appears she and the rest of the "Greek Family" are cut from the same cloth as Fd which I guess shouldn't surprise anyone. I really do wonder how a person sits across the table from someone while sipping wine over a holiday meal and can look them in the eye knowing what they have been accused of doing is absolutely heinous? It almost eirily seems like sitting down to a meal with Hannibal Lecter.....good luck with that!

I feel like we have entered a 'parallel universe' here where perps with money and bracelets get to spend the holidays outside of jail as if nothing in the world has changed for them. Meanwhile victims family members in this tragedy spend this holiday season sadly not much closer to seeing justice for the loss of their mother. Something seems horribly wrong with this entire picture IMO and I'm not sure what State Atty Colangelo is thinking regarding extending privileges at all.

MOO

It occurred to me this morning that the State of CT may not care much about the Farber family, and what they’re going through, simply because GF’s money resides not in CT, but in NY. I don’t mean to say that all of those people who spent weeks at MIRA don’t care-I mean that nobody who is elected to any office or court bench cares, because she has no influence in CT-there may be a sense that she doesn’t spend it there to manipulate who gets elected to certain offices, and that may mean something. Colangelo might just be working fruitlessly on some never-to-be arranged deal with MT, but I don’t think that is the reason why he isn’t fighting over these exceptions that MT is getting. I hope and pray that he isn’t lazy, or afraid to go toe-to-toe with the defense attorneys. I really hope he is giving in where he doesn’t think it matters, and that he is planning to bring down the hammer where it does matter. And I really hope that Colangelo is up to the task...he has some long days and some sleepless nights ahead of him once they charge and begin to try these two.

I believe the gag order hearing was moved from 12/9 to 12/12 per my notes - someone correct IF I'm incorrect, please!

Monday, December 9th:
*Supreme Court Hearing-Was moved to 12/12/19 (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – only for *Fotis Dulos (51) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/12/19).
Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (9/4/19).
Court info from 6/13/19 thru 10/4/19 reference post #461 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

10/28/19 Update: Defense Attorney Pattis will file his arguments Monday (10/28/19) in favor of the state Supreme Court overturning a gag order imposed by a lower court judge in the criminal case against his client, Dulos. Attorneys for the Chief State's Attorney's Office will have until Nov. 22 to file their brief opposing Pattis’ appeal. Pattis will then have until Dec. 5 to file a rebuttal before the Supreme Court hears the case on Dec. 9. Next court date is 11/6.
11/6/19 Update: Very quick hearing, no pending motions addressed. Next hearing on 1/7/20. 11/13/19: Supreme Court sets Dec. 12 to hear arguments on gag order.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) – Next pretrial hearing 1/31/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53