TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of extraneous information being provided, much of it not pertinent to MC and HB's disappearances.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard SC provide a physical description of either of them beyond them being "two beautiful women."

No mention by SC of heights, weights, hair colors, hair lengths, eye colors, any distinguishing physical characteristics, etc.

Keep an eye out for 2 beautiful women and if you see them, call anybody, it doesn't matter who. Just phone it in.

K. Roger that.

JMO.

To play devil's advocate, just for a moment, maybe he knows/thinks the police has already provided descriptions, so why does he need to?

Quoted bbm
I am having a tough time with him asking this particular question and here is why....

By him asking that question it could be that he was trying to confirm whether anyone heard screaming that day because he knew that screaming had occurred.

Just another take on that particular interview and JMO.

Another thing I want to add is although there is the absence of evidence that a crime has actually occurred, shouldn't LE have treated her vehicle as a crime scene to preserve any potential evidence? ie: fingerprint the steering wheel, check the positioning of the seat.....etc. as that was one of the last places she was known to have been in based on the fact that she needed it to get home from the school?

I haven't read that the car was towed....if there is a link to that info I would appreciate it being posted. ;)

Have any search warrants been issued that we are aware of? Apologies if I missed this as well, but the thread is moving fast and furious and I may have missed if it was posted.

I'm with you on this! We haven't seen any media shots of police at the scene which is USUAL in such a case. Media silence on such except for the interviews.. to focus on. And then a release through GMA of shots of the purse and the diaper bag? LE surely didn't release these, so the only conclusion is that he shot those pics/videos? And then 3 days afterwards, he says they are upstairs? Surely LE took those items?

Definitely looking forward to 2 pm for more info

And why would he be paying child support if they lived together
Its not uncommon at all - in Texas - that if two people are unmarried and are living together that one of them is paying child support through the court.
Where is all this talk about child support coming from?
My comment to you about child support was to reply to something you said.

The fact is - there is a baby who obviously has a father and its been reported that the boyfriend was the father. Its not a leap to assume someone is paying child support in some fashion. Or will be paying child support in the future.

Not sure about your comment that you saw and interview that the school called him at 2 pm. That has never been documented on this thread that I have seen. It may be a comment that was done by a poster that got legs?

Do you have a link, or anyone else, for such?
It was in the interview he did outside. I watched it this morning. He stated he received a call from daycare around 2 and went and picked the boy up.

Yes he thought she had walked over to the neighbors like she does often.

Has he said if he tried to call or check in with the neighbor to verify that his wife and baby were there visiting? I have to admit that not everyone worries to the same degree. I've perfected the art of worrying, but some people aren't naturally inclined to worry. Maybe he is such a person??

Has it been reported if her vehicle had a door or doors open? Personally, I think most people would find it alarming that the front door was wide open. Second, with a young baby, I wouldn't go anywhere without my phone and a diaper bag. That would include even to the neighbors' house for a brief visit.

I'm concerned about how much time was lost before she was reported missing.

That's exactly what Scott Peterson did during an interview with a local news reporter. She sure made a mental note of it and discussed it afterwards.

In my fantasy, LE would work with media to do such.

Have them working together to know when filming and call to see if they answer. Have a media person call in the questions from a phone while working with FBI on what questions to ask with a live stream to FBI to prompt the reporter.

But, I guess that cannot be done as they would then be an instrument of LE and legal issues, but still, a fantasy of mine.

If they were currently "off" though, why'd he wake up next to her, in her apartment? By his description of their morning, it didn't sound like they were currently "off."
It sounded to me like a volatile relationship. I took "off" to mean that they weren't back to living together on a full-time basis. I have no idea; however, I bet the police know exactly what was going on in their relationship if HB told her mother everything.

Yeah - so everyone is talking about the period between noon and 7, but I'm curious about the period between 7:50 AM and when her phone was turned off.

If the phone was indeed turned off, the phone pings to towers and says "I'm turning off" iirc from other cases. They will (FBI) get this info by todays presser, but may/may not release such. MOO

I'm wondering if dad had a special ringtone on his phone so he knew when Heidi called. That would easily explain why he hung up so quickly. Or, perhaps he has a certain prefix which he knows are robo calls. Both scenarios are possible.

Its not uncommon at all - in Texas - that if two people are unmarried and are living together that one of them is paying child support through the court.

My comment to you about child support was to reply to something you said.

The fact is - there is a baby who obviously has a father and its been reported that the boyfriend was the father. Its not a leap to assume someone is paying child support in some fashion. Or will be paying child support in the future.

Here in NY you also pay support if you are unmarried. Even if you live together, as a matter of fact- if you receive any state medicaid or any daycare help through the state- the father has to pay child support.

Not sure if this has been shared, but I found his description interesting, to say the least. I mean, huh? An awesome mom walking around?

Broussard’s husband Shane Carey talked to CBS Austin.

“If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please just somebody call,” Carey pleaded.

The news outlet caught up with Carey at a T-Mobile store, where they say he was trying to get cell phone records.

Husband of missing mom and newborn asks public to call police ‘if you see an awesome mom with a baby’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony