Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from the KM warrant, it sounds like they buried her somewhere. Going to be tough to find her without someone flipping.
Yeah. It’ll be next to impossible without someone flipping.

This guy had the benefit of time, as this was clearly planned in advance. That hole would have been pre-dug. Let’s just hope that he had help, because we know he’s not going to talk.

Troconis also admitted to bringing Dulos cleaning supplies at his property on Mountain Spring Road. When police told her that Dulos killed Jennifer and involved Troconis in the cleanup, she responded, "But I was cleaning the house. I wasn't cleaning Jennifer." @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

So, I take that to mean cleaning Jennifer is exactly what she WAS doing. Omg.

Last edited:
The whole Gun Club, bags of lye, six foot long holes is disturbing....Practice on how to get rid of a body? Clandestine meeting the night before JFd disappears....WOW!
And FD calls KM the night of the murder, as well.

KM called FD twice the night before the murder - when FD happened to step away from a party.

KM claims to have fallen down a set of stairs on 5/25 and received a concussion (interesting, as that really happened to FD's mother) and supposedly had to replace his phone due to a damaged screen.

WS KM AW.png

Last edited:
So from the KM warrant, it sounds like they buried her somewhere. Going to be tough to find her without someone flipping.

Yes, I think we talked about this a long time ago in the early days, as here in CT..no one would EVER find a 6 foot hole with the greenery, woods abundant.....it was an unthinkable, but preferable to 'going thru MIRA'...but I am not sure now, maybe it could be both, a holding place/grave then dismemberment and thru MIRA..

As an aside, I cannot believe the words we have to use here...

She was ethnically Jewish. All indications were she was non observant and celebrated Christian
holidays and raised the kids as Orthodox Christians. Per early articles.
I was raised as a Baptist. That's how I learned about 7. Jewish people and Christians have alot in common. My dad read an entire book that was solely devoted to 7.

Hopefully they already have discovered remains and maybe the gag order precludes this information and/or our knowledge of it. MOO

I am absolutely hoping this is the case...because once January comes in CT..anything you hide..will be found, its a barren frozen tundra..that said its been boggy and foggy and not as cold as usual (30's not negative 1)..which might uncover even more than frozen earth..

May 24th to day in CT..may as well be Florida to Siberia in 6 months time..

Yeah. It’ll be next to impossible without someone flipping.

This guy had the benefit of time, as this was clearly planned in advance. That hole would have been pre-dug. Let’s just hope that he had help, because we know he’s not going to talk.
Yes I think you among others thought he had pre-dug the hole - I thought she was dismembered and some went through MIRA - I think the attorney will flip IMO

What was the status of that? What was being decided?
@gitana1, GF was allegedly awarded permanent custody of the 5 children via Probate Court over the past month sometime (we don't have documents). No documents regarding this court decision have been made public except via the document filed by Fd Atty Rochlin in filing his appeal in Juvenile Court (where appeals to Probate Court decisions are heard in CT is the way it was explained in press accounts). The hearing for this Fd appeal was due to happen on 1/9.

Yes I think you among others thought he had pre-dug the hole - I thought she was dismembered and some went through MIRA - I think the attorney will flip IMO
I agree that KM is the 'weakest link' here and might flip in order to not spend the rest of his life in prison.

MT behaviour IMO (have now read her AW3 2x) is inexplicable. I do wonder at the theory someone posted earlier about Fd holding something over on MT as a possible explanation for her behaviour.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members