Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think you among others thought he had pre-dug the hole - I thought she was dismembered and some went through MIRA - I think the attorney will flip IMO

I still think she was dismembered and went through MIRA, but I think the grave was one of the pre-planned ideas. They probably planned for months on this together.

I disagree. He would have kept coming back for more. I think a lot of the dragging out was him trying to get more money out of them. JMO

Yes and for men like this nut control is paramount. I don’t think he loves his kids but they're his possessions. I don’t know that he would’ve given up no matter what.

Litigating in response to an unreasonable and vicious narcissist is not what caused Jennifer Dulos to be murdered. Sick FD is what caused a Jennifer Dulos to be murdered.

Totally missed this. Big. Really big, IMO.
I'm not sure its a big deal as the wording in the KM AW is identical to that of MT so far as I can tell.

I think the person who posted that their view is that the warrant is worded the way it is reflects the fact that the 'murder act' to which the other charges all relate happened in NC.

Yes I think you among others thought he had pre-dug the hole - I thought she was dismembered and some went through MIRA - I think the attorney will flip IMO
Yeah, this was too well planned for him not to have had a plan of what to do with her body.

The whole thing was completely idiotic, but he did think this through.

He involved atleast two other people, which was two people too many. Whoever knows where the body is, is holding a trump card.

It ain’t a get out of jail free card, but it’ll shave some years off their sentence.

So you don’t have to be religious to understand this but we know JD was Jewish. Today is the 7th. KM, MT and FD were all arrested today. She’s been declared dead by means of murder and kidnapping.

What I am about to post may give some of you the chills.

Number 7 is considered to be the number of the spiritual perfection because it is a symbol of God's work. Maybe you didn't know but number 7 was the most sacred number to the Hebrews. As we have already said, this number is a symbol of the perfect world, completeness and heaven.

Thanks @LittleBitty.

Today (Jan 7, 2020) also marks Asarah B'Tevet (Tevet 10)

Asarah B'Tevet (Tevet 10) - Jerusalem Under Siege

I still think she was dismembered and went through MIRA, but I think the grave was one of the pre-planned ideas. They probably planned for months on this together.
Yes, but what were the BBQ grates and lime all about that were part of the original site found by the 2 hunters at the Club?

LE searched and dogs didn't find any human remains. Wish they had brought in the dog from the Frazee case!
MOO

I read the AW. I saw the comments re: the zip ties and other items thrown out during the dump run. But did I miss MT interviewed specifically about that dump run and what she thought was going on during the dumping?

The warrant also fills in some holes about how police believe Dulos carried out this murder. We knew they thought he drove his employee's truck to New Canaan. Police believe he brought a bicycle along & used that to get from where he parked the truck to Jennifer's home. @News12CT

The nanny also played a role in the investigation. She told police there had been a 12 pack of paper towels in the home the day before Jennifer disappeared. The day after, 10 rolls were gone. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

So no one talked? This was all just putting the pieces together? Wow. MT is an idiot. No sweetheart deal for her, huh?

I may be confusing my bad attorneys, but does FD have any involvement in attorney trying to rid himself of his wife? I remember one person on her mentioning "Criss Cross " from movie "Throw Mama From the Train".

It is possible, yes, and had been considered throughout this case. KM wife reported that a strange man came to 'fix her garage door' with a crowbar and can of gas. I can't recall all the details but I believe that was the gist. Aside from the fact that he also raped her. So, yes, KM is shadier then shady and you are remembering correctly.

Kent Mawhinney was arrested by troopers in Tolland off exit 68 after police had been searching for him all day. It's unclear if they believe he was trying to flee.They searched courthouses in Hartford all day looking for him.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

He’s crazy! I can’t imagine conspiring with a client to kill someone? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ