Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently just some random guys at a gun club that KM was part of in years past. He hadn't belonged in a while but had sought access through one of the members, got a key to a gate just months before Jennifer went missing. (So much premeditation in all of this). Anyway, they were out in the woods and noticed the hole and lime and tarps and eventually notified police but nothing was found.

But isn’t he the one who was trying to kill his own wife?

I agree that KM is the 'weakest link' here and might flip in order to not spend the rest of his life in prison.

MT behaviour IMO (have now read her AW3 2x) is inexplicable. I do wonder at the theory someone posted earlier about Fd holding something over on MT as a possible explanation for her behaviour.

MOO
Yes, I still think FD holds some financial crimes over MT's head...

Haaaaaaaaa. This is gold! Apparently Bowman doesn’t know what “cooperative” means.

Troconis attorney Andrew Bowman spoke briefly as he left Troop G calling it "a difficult day." He said Troconis has always been cooperative, and they'll address the new charge in court. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
@MassGuy, totally agree!

Not sure what is going on with Atty Bowman AT ALL. Can't imagine him having 4 significant meetings with his client and LE over multiple months and then saying with a straight face that MT was 'cooperative'? The lies were obvious and at times MT seems dazed and possibly confused?! Her language construction is also quite odd, even if you translate it to spanish and back to english (which I did to see if it made any sense AND IT DIDN'T)! MT simply for lack of a better phrase seemed 'out of it' when interacting with LE in some of those quoted interactions IMO.

I'm sure arrest warrant for MT is tip of the iceberg and we will be treated to hours and hours of video taped testimony to show exactly how 'cooperative' she was in this sorry case.

Unbelievable.

MOO

I seriously doubt Fotis Dulos would be making $1 million today at Cap Gemini, regardless of the economy. His Linkedin profile lists him as a "manager" at CapG. Not a managing partner, or an MVP (I worked in this type of consulting space for many years, and am familiar with the typical chain of command.) Just a lowly, dime-a-dozen manager. If he ever achieved anything more significant, he would have noted it in his LI work history - any adult who goes to the trouble of noting how long it took him to graduate from college is not likely to skip on an impressive job title.

He also piddled around in the weird family business for several years after graduating from Brown, before getting his MBA and entry to Cap Gemini.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fotis-dulos-28102b12
work in similar industry and agree
And FD calls KM the night of the murder, as well.

KM called FD twice the night before the murder - when FD happened to step away from a party.

KM claims to have fallen down a set of stairs on 5/25 and received a concussion (interesting, as that really happened to FD's mother) and supposedly had to replace his phone due to a damaged screen.

View attachment 224485

Interesting coincidence to say the least!

So, I take that to mean cleaning Jennifer is exactly what she WAS doing. Omg.
A VERY FINE LINE IMO for MT!

I mean why did she think that there might have been blood on a window or in the sink in the bathroom at 80MS?

Really.....

I do wonder if Atty Bowman will call for a psych exam as his next move for MT?

Could she really just be incredibly dense?

MOO

He did
KM was arrested in **Tolland** CT at gun point but Tolland is not on the way to Bloomfield (law office) nor South Windsor (his home) so where was he driving to ???? and of course he had to know police were looking for him by that point.
. He told his clients that he had a family “emergency” to attend to and bailed on them .

So you don’t have to be religious to understand this but we know JD was Jewish. Today is the 7th. KM, MT and FD were all arrested today. She’s been declared dead by means of murder and kidnapping.

What I am about to post may give some of you the chills.

Number 7 is considered to be the number of the spiritual perfection because it is a symbol of God's work. Maybe you didn't know but number 7 was the most sacred number to the Hebrews. As we have already said, this number is a symbol of the perfect world, completeness and heaven.
Very cool ! Thanks for sharing

But isn’t he the one who was trying to kill his own wife?

Yes, we think KM did want to kill his own wife AND just before Jennifer went missing FD tried to lure KM's wife to FD's place.

The guys at KM's gun club stumbled upon what was likely a soon to be human grave. That grave could have been dug for either KM's wife or Jennifer. Sadly, hard to say. But seems likely that plan was abandoned?

I can't believe there is any way he planned on all that blood. According to AW, it was not just a beating with a fist. It couldn't have been or his hands would have been messed up. IMO. It was a blunt object and/or stab wounds. Spray was everywhere. Maybe he scoped out a blunt object at the barbecue or planted one there. But why would you plan something like this and choose a method that produces so much blood? Why would you zip tie someone and then proceed to stab or beat them? Wouldn't you strangle them at this point? I feel like I'm on Criminal Minds team right now. He must have been filled to the brim with rage and not all about the money either, but still it was all about the money. Strangulation is all about business and certainly less messy. This was hate, pure and simple. MOO.
IMO he wanted her to suffer therefore no quick or clean kill. DV perps want to look you in the eye and see you suffer and they want you to know that they are the one inflicting the damage. Even if he initially planned a clean kill he was enraged and likely unable to contain his anger. Poor Jennifer! She literally did everything within her power to protect herself and her kids but it wasn’t enough. It never is! Maybe this will be the case that warrants some sort of JENNIFER’s Law and maybe this will be what makes a difference in future DV case law. May her death and suffering not be in vain. May the massive loss her family and especially her children have sustained mean something that will support women and children in the future. It’s time! How many more women and men must succumb to DV. Let alone the collateral damage known as their loved ones including children?

And FD calls KM the night of the murder, as well.

KM called FD twice the night before the murder - when FD happened to step away from a party.

KM claims to have fallen down a set of stairs on 5/25 and received a concussion (interesting, as that really happened to FD's mother) and supposedly had to replace his phone due to a damaged screen.

View attachment 224485

Great point about that mirroring FD's mother's circumstance. How long have FD and KM been buds? I wonder if KM had a hand in that mess too.

I can't catch up! This thread is flying by with so much info I want to read each post.

Can someone tell me why an attorney, KM, would involve himself in this? Why would he be involved in the killing Jennifer, what is in it for him? So confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675