Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the AW. I saw the comments re: the zip ties and other items thrown out during the dump run. But did I miss MT interviewed specifically about that dump run and what she thought was going on during the dumping?

She was on her phone with her friend and then she and FD went to Starbucks ( at least that was one of her stories).

So no one talked? This was all just putting the pieces together? Wow. MT is an idiot. No sweetheart deal for her, huh?
@gitana1, Nope, she kept on lying up until mid August and then it seemed like LE gave up on her.

Not sure what Atty Bowman has as a strategy here? Atty Bowman has been with MT every step of the way in this process with LE.

Reading her AW responses has me wondering about her english. I know @gitana1 has schooled us on this issue in the past. But, some of the MT responses don't really even make much sense in terms of being vague/unclear or simply incomprehensible.

Why didn't Atty Bowman simply have MT leave these meetings as it must have been clear they weren't doing his client any favours? Atty Bowman said today outside of Troop G that "MT was cooperative with LE". I simply don't see that being the case at all.

MOO

@gitana1, GF was allegedly awarded permanent custody of the 5 children via Probate Court over the past month sometime (we don't have documents). No documents regarding this court decision have been made public except via the document filed by Fd Atty Rochlin in filing his appeal in Juvenile Court (where appeals to Probate Court decisions are heard in CT is the way it was explained in press accounts). The hearing for this Fd appeal was due to happen on 1/9.
bbm
What she said ^ - and also that the GAL was to have a status hearing, as well. There was activity on custody/GAL issues all of a sudden - just within the past couple of weeks.
Yes, but what were the BBQ grates and lime all about that were part of the original site found by the 2 hunters at the Club?

LE searched and dogs didn't find any human remains. Wish they had brought in the dog from the Frazee case!
MOO
The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. (ETA: or, as posted below, so others didn't fall in). The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.

Last edited:
@afitzy said:
Is anyone else surprised to this wording in the MT AW3 about reference to NC?

Does this mean MT was in NC on the 24th or that her charge of Conspiracy to Murder related to an event in NC?

Pretty specific IMO seems to indicate she knew and helped prepare/plan prior to the murder ? JMO

I missed MT's arrest warrant today. Quick link - anybody? TIA

bbm
What she said ^ - and also that the GAL was to have a status hearing, as well. There was activity on custody/GAL issues all of a sudden - just within the past couple of weeks.

The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.
Personally, I think the grates were only so someone didn't accidentally fall in, but I could be way off.

He’s crazy! I can’t imagine conspiring with a client to kill someone? Why?
@gitana1, One theory is that they had a 'pact' to murder each others spouse.

Fd contacted KM wife (STBX who is involved in a vicious and violent divorce) and tried to 'patch things up' and 'set up a meeting between the parties or engineer a 'make up trip to Greece' etc. Entire situation with Fd and KM STBX IMO was frightening and her Judge didn't take the threat seriously and Fd wasn't prosecuted for working around an existing no contact order in the KM divorce case either associated in his role in meeting with KM wife at a local restaurant (but small potato issue I guess in the bigger scheme of things here?!? IDK).

I do wonder if that grave possibly associated with KM at the Gun Club wasn't for his STBX and not Jd? AW IMO seems to imply the grave was associated with JFd act. IDK.

MOO

Who are Lawlor and McKay again?? Thx.

Apparently just some random guys at a gun club that KM was part of in years past. He hadn't belonged in a while but had sought access through one of the members, got a key to a gate just months before Jennifer went missing. (So much premeditation in all of this). Anyway, they were out in the woods and noticed the hole and lime and tarps and eventually notified police but nothing was found.

Haaaaaaaaa. This is gold! Apparently Bowman doesn’t know what “cooperative” means.

Troconis attorney Andrew Bowman spoke briefly as he left Troop G calling it "a difficult day." He said Troconis has always been cooperative, and they'll address the new charge in court. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

What is Troop G?

@afitzy said:
Is anyone else surprised to this wording in the MT AW3 about reference to NC?

Does this mean MT was in NC on the 24th or that her charge of Conspiracy to Murder related to an event in NC?

I missed MT's arrest warrant today. Quick link - anybody? TIA
@Seattle1, here you go: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-9d7c-7ba83d3121ac/5e14e8856469d.pdf.pdf

I don't think the language is reference to MT being in NC but curious what others think. KM AW has identical language but no reference to him being in NC at all in his AW that I can see but will read it again now. Mawhinney Arrest Warrant (01!07!20)

I agree that KM is the 'weakest link' here and might flip in order to not spend the rest of his life in prison.

MT behaviour IMO (have now read her AW3 2x) is inexplicable. I do wonder at the theory someone posted earlier about Fd holding something over on MT as a possible explanation for her behaviour.

MOO
@gitana1 what does this mean with regard to attorney client privilege? Can he roll on a current or former client and would it even matter at this point? TIA!

bbm

The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. (ETA: or, as posted below, so others didn't fall in). The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.
Or bury her alive? More than sick.

Yeah, this was too well planned for him not to have had a plan of what to do with her body.

The whole thing was completely idiotic, but he did think this through.

He involved atleast two other people, which was two people too many. Whoever knows where the body is, is holding a trump card.

It ain’t a get out of jail free card, but it’ll shave some years off their sentence.
I can't believe there is any way he planned on all that blood. According to AW, it was not just a beating with a fist. It couldn't have been or his hands would have been messed up. IMO. It was a blunt object and/or stab wounds. Spray was everywhere. Maybe he scoped out a blunt object at the barbecue or planted one there. But why would you plan something like this and choose a method that produces so much blood? Why would you zip tie someone and then proceed to stab or beat them? Wouldn't you strangle them at this point? I feel like I'm on Criminal Minds team right now. He must have been filled to the brim with rage and not all about the money either, but still it was all about the money. Strangulation is all about business and certainly less messy. This was hate, pure and simple. MOO.

He’s crazy! I can’t imagine conspiring with a client to kill someone? Why?

My guess is that there was money involved.

There was some mutual favor between the two. KM also had FD doing his bidding with KM's wife. Allegedly, KM also wanted his wife dead.

Mawhinney had previously been charged with violating a protective order in his own divorce. He was accused of having Fotis Dulos contact his estranged wife on his behalf, according to an arrest warrant from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl