Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bystanders are streaming live. Report is that LE just broke through the interior drywall of the house. Then a couple minutes later, they covered the last remaining window from which the public could observe the inside of the house.

That SOOOOO does NOT sound good at ALL. To break through an interior wall means that they believe there is something/someone INSIDE the wall...I'm praying hard now

The hanging coat looks so red, not maroon, to me - ??

In the pic of Harley crossing the street, to me it doesn't look like he has his puffy coat on. He certainly doesn't appear to have the hood up, either, in that cam capture pic, as he did in the porch pic.

JMO

in the cctv image, I don't believe that's HD...idk but IMO I just don't feel it's him. the stance, the way the individual was walking just doesn't seem right, as well as the time stamp. idk something just doesn't sit right with that image with me.

Also, the lighting could alter the color of the coat. I know that I have items of clothing that are one color but in certain light it looks like it's a different color

Last edited:
That SOOOOO does NOT sound good at ALL. To break through an interior wall means that they believe there is something/someone INSIDE the wall...I'm praying hard now
I’d take that with a grain of salt, as I’m not sure how anyone could know that law enforcement did that.

With that being said, the continued presence of law enforcement at that house is telling.

If evidence is there, his body could also be there. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if that was in fact the case.

If the house has been vacant a while, I wonder if any squatters have lived there. Maybe Harley met someone that was staying there. I don’t know the exact location of the house they are searching, but in the cctv of Harley crossing the street, could that have been where he was headed that morning?

If the house has been vacant a while, I wonder if any squatters have lived there. Maybe Harley met someone that was staying there. I don’t know the exact location of the house they are searching, but in the cctv of Harley crossing the street, could that have been where he was headed that morning?
This house is across the street from his house. The cctv footage was taken from another location (I believe).

I’d take that with a grain of salt, as I’m not sure how anyone could know that law enforcement did that.

With that being said, the continued presence of law enforcement at that house is telling.

If evidence is there, his body could also be there. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if that was in fact the case.

yes, many things are telling. the amount of time they have been there, the amnt of evidence they have pulled from the house, the amnt of HD's items they have found in the house, etc.

someone on the outside of the house would be able to know if an interior wall was broken IF 1- they saw a sledge hammer go towards the wall and 2- if they heard a crash because the wall crashed when it broke. that's JMO.

While looking at the current live stream I see guys in letter men's jackets and can't help but wonder if those are guys that were actually friends, or guys that had bullied HD that now feel like crap and wish they were nicer.

the reporter said that they were fingerprinting in the house as well. NOW, how in the holy hello kitty would they know that unless they could see it on the ground floor OR they were able to see it through the window on the 2nd floor?? She must have x-ray vision...(sorry I turn to humor when my nerves are 1/2 fried and well...almost always, I'm beyond odd)

**all I type is MOO unless I have some sort of proof**

The house is across the street from Harley's house. The surveillance camera allegedly caught Harley leaving his front door and walking across the street towards an alley that runs north-south near the house police are now searching. So yes, that house could have been where he was headed on the morning he disappeared.

Exactly and I certainly have no experience with knocking down interior walls but I would surmise it would require something more than a simple hammer and would be noisy to boot.

No doubt LE is not there passing time.

Exactly and I certainly have no experience with knocking down interior walls but I would surmise it would require something more than a simple hammer and would be noisy to boot.

No doubt LE is not there passing time.

If it's just simple drywall a 5-10 lb sledgehammer or even a regular hammer (a crowbar for the nailed in parts) and a few good hits is all it will take, and it's FUN....yes for a chick I have taken down a wall, it's good therapy and anger management. BUT, it looks like the windows of that house are uncovered.

Then again, they could just take an officer and toss em through it. Drywall is weak. they will need a crowbar for the nails but other than that it's easy to get through. IMO

(I kinda know 2 people who have gone through drywall walls. 1 tripped into it another was shoved into it.)

If it's just simple drywall a 5-10 lb sledgehammer or even a regular hammer (a crowbar for the nailed in parts) and a few good hits is all it will take, and it's FUN....yes for a chick I have taken down a wall, it's good therapy and anger management. BUT, it looks like the windows of that house are uncovered.

Then again, they could just take an officer and toss em through it. Drywall is weak. they will need a crowbar for the nails but other than that it's easy to get through. IMO

(I kinda know 2 people who have gone through drywall walls. 1 tripped into it another was shoved into it.)

I'll take your word for it on the hammer as my therapy is playing in the dirt. :)
This is beyond troubling now. o_O

Rumor 1: Have the police found any bodies?

(From FB) Who found the body? And then dad committed suicide? and why didn't the house be checked before? All empty houses should have been checked I hope this is figured out soon. Prayers to whoever's family get's this.

Response: No. A press release from the Port Clinton Police stated that Harley Dilly is still considered missing. No law enforcement agency has mentioned or confirmed any bodies found.

Rumor 2: is the coroner on the scene where police are investigating?

(From FB) The Coroner is there correct?)

Response: We have not been able to confirm this. Again, no law enforcement agency has mentioned or confirmed any bodies found.

Rumor 3: - Where are police searching?

(From FB) *How far is this from his house??
-Across the street

Response: Police are currently searching a house on the same block where the Dillys live, on the 500 block of Fulton Street in Port Clinton.

Rumor #4- - Has this vacant home been searched before?

Response: We don't know if the home was searched by police or any community search parties before or not. Police are not answering our questions right now.

Ruor #5- Why are police searching the house?

Response: We don't know yet.

Rumor #6- Is there any reason to suspect the parents?

Response: There is no information from law enforcement that suggests the parents are suspected of any wrongdoing. On more than one occasion, Port Clinton police have stated that Harley's parents have fully cooperated with the investigation and they had no reason to suspect them, including on their most recent Facebook update on the case. We have no information about any lie detector tests being suggested to the family.

(This is the entire thing with the exception of the images from FB showing the questions and responses from all the individuals on FB.)
Ah, thank you for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member