Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good points. But I don't necessarily think it was AC who took a pop at BB though and neither does BB. (He actually accused someone else of trying to kill him )
Well, I think that can mean two things, one being the source behind it, and one being the person doing it. I think he was referring to the one behind it. MOO

I’ve wondered if she had a connection. I’ve noticed distant connections personally. But more importantly, I’ve not read that she was not available to be served a warrant? Would that be searchable?

I was referring to the search warrant for the Rexburg townhouse.

I'm not sure when the 58 days starts, but it seems to encompass all of January (Lori called Charles at the end of January claiming to be translated being etc) which is not too long after Chad is on the podcast with JM, MG, and Lori talking about the upcoming "war". Lori starts speaking on podcasts that are posted December 5, 2018. I think she was with her PAP friends. There was a PAP event in mid Nov. 2018 (I think this event really set Lori down the crazy path, based on the speaker, her starting to podcast, her call with Charles in January) 01 - Time to Warrior Up Podcast - Introduction - Preparing A People Podcast Network MOO

Are you thinking this November 2018 event? There is an event poster on this site... Chad and JM and a few other names we might recognize.

UM Presentations in Mesa, Arizona - Universal Model

I'm not sure when the 58 days starts, but it seems to encompass all of January (Lori called Charles at the end of January claiming to be translated being etc) which is not too long after Chad is on the podcast with JM, MG, and Lori talking about the upcoming "war". Lori starts speaking on podcasts that are posted December 5, 2018. I think she was with her PAP friends. There was a PAP event in mid Nov. 2018 (I think this event really set Lori down the crazy path, based on the speaker, her starting to podcast, her call with Charles in January) 01 - Time to Warrior Up Podcast - Introduction - Preparing A People Podcast Network MOO

Charles' court filings give a pretty accurate accounting of when she left. His first motion was filed on 2/15/2019. "Mother vacated the marital residence over two (2) weeks ago and has limited communications with Father."

That would put her disappearance sometime at the end of January.

This was held at an Elementary school???
The event will be held at:
The Millcreek Elementary School
500 North Middleton Road
Middleton, Idaho
Yes, as was "30 June 2018 – Chad holds a book signing along with Julie Rowe in Sugar City, Idaho."
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

"We will be holding a book signing Saturday, June 30th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Central Elementary School, 102 Park Avenue, Sugar City, Idaho. My friend Julie Rowe will also be signing copies of her new autobiography “Rising Above the Flames” at this event. Come join us!"
It’s finally here! | cdaybell.com

That's the school at which Tammy was librarian.

ETA: per mod instruction to not post podcasts.
I shouldn’t post the detail without a source so I have deleted it all.

PLEASE REMEMBER POSTING PODCASTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Tricia, I’m sorry, they don’t actually work. I just wanted us to have the verbiage and dates. They’ve all been removed. I’ll edit my post if it’s still up.

Hi @Tricia as diggndeeperstill says those podcast links don't work anymore. They were podcasts that were made by the POI's in the case (Lori and Chad). The podcast producers (PAP) pulled the podcasts down after Lori and Chad were named POI's but they left the links, dates, titles and descriptions up. I just want to check that it's OK to reference these podcast dates and titles in the timeline. I didn't link to them but I did write that the source is the PAP website. Here is some of what I have in the timeline:

25 June 2018 – Chad is on a podcast called ”PAP PODCAST 041 - Chad Daybell Quits his Day Job and Reclaims Liberty!” (PAP Website).

Sept 2018 Chad starts speaking on a paid podcast called "Glimpses Through the Veil" with the Preparing A People website (PAP website & Event Flyers).

15 Sept 2018 - Chad speaks at a Preparing A People event in Brigham City, Utah (PAP website & Event Flyers).

26-27 Oct 2018 - Chad speaks at a Preparing A People event in St George, Utah (PAP website & Event Flyers).

16-17 Nov 2018 - Chad speaks at a Preparing A People event in Mesa, AZ (PAP website & Event Flyers).

7 Dec 2018 – Lori does a podcast with MG & JM called “Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet”; (PAP Website)

15 Jan 2019 – Chad is a guest interview on a new Preparing A People podcast titled “Time To Warrior Up” with JM, MG & Lori Vallow. (PAP website).

15-16 Feb 2019 – PAP holds a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. (PAP Flyer).

---------

Hopefully it's ok to reference these podcasts. I think they may be key in figuring out where Lori disappeared to in Jan/Feb 2019. Feb was a crazy month-- there was an order of protection, divorce papers, possible warrant for theft charges out of California and an order for a 72 hour psych evaluation -- all for Lori. Yet none of these various entities/LEA could find Lori to detain her or serve any papers. She disappeared for 58 days in Jan/Feb 2019. Now she has once again "disappeared" along with her new husband Chad and her 2 children.

But if it's not OK to reference the podcasts, please let me know, and I will remove all references to the PAP podcasts in the next timeline update. I understand if we can't talk about them. I just now realized that PAP has updated their December statement on this case to include a "cease & desist" request saying they don't want to be mentioned in any negative news stories about Chad and Lori: https://www.preparingapeople.com/

(I don't believe that cease and desist line was there when the statement was first posted December 26th and many MSM links had stories about Lori and Chad doing podcasts produced by PAP).

Last edited:
"Melani Boudreaux" is listed as "Lori Vallow's""niece"", does that mean that Alex Cox is her father? Is that why they were in Las Vegas together, and were married within a day of each other?
Melani is her deceased sisters daughter not Alex's. She died sometime in the 90s if i recall correctly and from the sound of things Lori assumed the role of a surrogate mother to Melani. Which most likely explains her being involved in that religious group and somewhat copying how lori dumped her family for CV. Melani essentially did the same thing. I bery much suspect she is somehow involved in this too.

Are you thinking this November 2018 event? There is an event poster on this site... Chad and JM and a few other names we might recognize.

UM Presentations in Mesa, Arizona - Universal Model
Yes! The ex-communicated as of Feb. 2019 podcaster, spoke there, and I found podcast transcripts, that have the same verbage as Lori's to Charles, translated beings, 144,000 etc. Maybe they all talk like that, but it sounded very much what Lori was telling Charles on the phone in January that is referenced in his divorce documents. MOO

This was not Boise, Middleton is a small town about 40 minute drive from Boise. Maybe they needed a smaller venue because projected low attendance. Maybe they put location as Boise because it sounded more desirable of a location. Do venues ever turn them down because of the content of their seminars? Do they use elementary schools because they have followers in those school areas...they would have to pay to use the schools I think.

This was held at an Elementary school???
The event will be held at:
The Millcreek Elementary School
500 North Middleton Road
Middleton, Idaho

Never Mind. Found the National Center's poster for the kids.

OK then. I feel dumb.

I feel dumb too, as I had trouble answering that at first. Police have repeatedly said that Lori did not report her children missing (but LE didn't mean that in a good way IMO). This all started with out-of-state relatives requesting a welfare check on JJ. But, as you found, there must be a missing persons case filed for the kids because they are in the NCMEC database. In case it might help with any other questions, here is the Rexburg PD's first press release on this case: Rexburg Police Department

The FBI is also involved in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members