Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last picture posted this morning the house looked worn down, sad and dreary.
Hard to imagine anyone buying the place .
Too much tragedy engulfs the place. A dark cloud.
MOO.
Quoting my own post.
For me, it was always painful looking at the house after JFD disappeared. Knowing and sensing she was long gone, never to return.
Knowing that the children and she had some happy days there.
Just so wrong.

The Superior Court judge presiding over the 2½-year-old contentious divorce of Fotis Dulos and Jennifer Farber Dulos dismissed the case Tuesday.
As provided in [state law], “a marriage is dissolved by the death of one of the parties,” Judge Donna Heller wrote in her order, referring to the death Thursday of Dulos, 52, following his attempted suicide at his Farmington home Jan. 28.
Heller’s order Tuesday was the 545th pleading in the case since Farber Dulos filed for divorce in June 2017, legal proceedings that resulted in protracted disputes about money and the custody of their five children.
Heller has not held a hearing in the divorce case since June 26, despite numerous motions filed by attorneys for Dulos and Farber Dulos.
Death of Fotis Dulos ends contentious, protracted divorce case against estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos

Without ANY thing but a hunch to back it up, I bet they were shown a few clear pics of the departed from May 24 in NC-

well, one piece of data supports my hunch. Pattis is quiet now.
Sadly he probably just stopped for dinner.....we can only hope that this will be over shortly and the Greek Family depart for their sunny land quickly!

MOO

Absolutely agree that nothing about what was going on at 4jx makes sense.

But top of mind IMO is where was Pattisville? If McGuigan was at 4jx, then did he knock or look in windows? Who made the call to FPD for the welfare check? This isn’t hard to figure out as these are very basic questions.

Where is CSP in all of this?

Simply looks like a cluster[REDACTED]!!!!

MOO
saw one msm article that said the monitoring company saw the signal that he was in the garage for an extended period of time and they
said they alerted FPD.
CSP put out a news release that FPD is in charge of the attempted suicide investigation at 4JC and all questions should be directed to them (FPD).

saw one msm article that said the monitoring company saw the signal that he was in the garage for an extended period of time and they
said they alerted FPD.
CSP put out a news release that FPD is in charge of the attempted suicide investigation at 4JC and all questions should be directed to them (FPD).
IMO it looks to be one big game of 'HOT POTATO'.

Monitoring Company not taking responsibility and pointing finger at FPD and CSP telling both of them 'YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN'!

This seems totally [REDACTED]up, even for CT IMO.

Why is CSP stepping away now? CSP I believe were clearly on site at 4Jx on the day Fd killed himself.

I cannot even go there on the issues associated with the monitoring company and Parole now as I think they deserve their own investigation as to what they were doing on the date Fd killed himself as they knew (or I hope they knew) he needed to leave 4Jx around 10:30am in order to make it Stamford. No words for Parole or the Monitoring Company except that I hope the State reviews the performance and reevaluates the contract as IMO the people of CT aren't safe with this level and quality of monitoring of people wearing bracelets. What might have happened if the person with the bracelet was a convicted pedophile who was standing stationery in the middle of a playground for hours surrounded by children?????

CSP has been the main investigative body on this case and FPD has been a 'bit player' at best based on what we know and have seen so why punt this investigation to local police?

So, we have a murder suspect kill themselves while technically in the custody of the State of CT and the reporting aspect of the incident is punted to FPD?

FPD is the same police department that released the Fd Glock 19 to "someone unknown" and the resolution of that matter hasn't been made public yet so far as I know. Can FPD be trusted to investigate anything given their track record here and possible ties to Fd and KM as well? IDK, just not making much sense.

We are now to believe that FPD can in effect conduct an 'investigation of their own actions and those of Fd"?

Seems to be an imprudent move on the part of the main LE in CT which is CSP IMO.

This looks to be eerily similar to 'process' of the Avon PD investigation of Mama Dulos 'accident' which so far as we know never had CSP review or investigation.

Quite disappointing to hear that this significant event is being investigated by local police.

I hope we learn more about this situation as I find this all quite shocking.

MOO

Last edited:
This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that FOTIS DULOS, with docket number FST CR190148554T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 02/07/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

This is simply a fluff piece and it seems clear that the author didn't go too deep w/ interviewing a philandering father of five who
had his adulterous mistress sitting beside him in the fine family home.
Oh yea, he had it all at one time but his motives
were unpure and his character was horribly flawed. Plus he wasn't smart enough to maintain that good life. He wanted more and more like a cocaine addict. Feel the high and
take some more.
That photo journalist seemed way out of his league with the FD ability to charm the heck out of anyone, that was his schtick, that is why his Greek family is so distraught that is all they saw: the charming handsome guy with successful business and father of 5.
Nothing could be further from the truth with a philandering, stealing, lying, cheating he actually was. That lay in wait to kill the mother of his 5 kids and never had the guts to admit his guilt even when committing suicide. Barely mentioning his 5 kids now left with no parents due to his hideous actions.
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts -
FD gift was charm, and boy did he manage to fool a lot of the people but only up to a point.

Ct. State Insurance Regulators who oversee the
Bond Co. which issued FD's bond for 6million
on 1/9/20- Palmetto Surety was also turned in by a fellow bonds woman "whistleblower" who
sent a letter to the Insurance Regulators telling
them about the irregularities in the bond:
one that there was inadequate collateral put
up by Dulos due to the two homes being in foreclosure (4JC and Sturbridge).
She also pointed out that the financials of the
Surety Co. showed the company did not have
the money to pay the state if FD fled.

Now the Insurance Regulators have dropped
the investigation and consider the case closed.
How convenient for Palmetto Surety.

Bail bondswoman says she alerted CT regulators to issues with Fotis Dulos’ bond company

We know nothing and the Press appeared to have missed it too. It could have been as simple as getting a death certificate or other official paperwork regarding Fd.

MOO
TBF, if they were spotted at the actual office of the Chief State's Attorney, there isn't much else in the building (I was originally thinking that huge DOT building, but this is different). The divisions housed in this building are as follows, and none of the other buildings on Corporate Place seem to be relevant:
  • Appellate Bureau
  • Civil Litigation Bureau
  • Criminal Housing Matters
  • Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
  • Statewide Prosecution Bureau/Cold Case Unit/Witness Protection Unit
  • Workers' Compensation Fraud Control Unit
So yeah, I'm not sure why they'd be there other than for Colangelo (which, as a reminder, is hearsay currently and not reported in MSM as of yet).

Office of the Chief States Attorney

If anyone has any brilliant ideas on how the State of CT accepted a bond from Palmetto Surety I'm sure the world would love to know.

I'd also like to know how Palmetto Surety was accepted by the State of CT to begin with as it appears their business focus is strictly in the southeast US (GA, TN and SC).

I have been unable to find any financial information about Palmetto Surety from their website or via the SC state website insurance section.

Will continue looking into the bond documents but as of now zero of this bond information in terms of the collateral and parties involved makes any sense as I cannot find anything to support AC ability to make good on a $3.0 million note.

The fact that the State of CT accepted this surety company and bond package for a person that by all accounts was a high flight risk is something that I don't understand AT ALL as the downside to Fd fleeing to him personally wouldn't have been $1,000 and whatever collateral he had in the properties (absent the ones that he fraudulently pledged as they were in foreclosure or not his pledge) and AC my guess could simply declare bankruptcy to escape responsibility for the $3 million note. BUT, I'm not even sure that the State would have been able to collect the $6 million for a person accused of murder if Palmetto didn't have the financial resources (believe this is what the whistleblower said too). Unbelievable that this can happen on a bond of this magnitude.

I do also wonder why Atty. P. PI seemed to be part of this bond package and I haven't seen an explanation for this issue in MSM anywhere either which is quite disappointing. I guess DA is more interested in playing messenger for Atty. P. rather than investigating the bonding process for alleged criminals in the State of CT!

Its hard not to laugh about all this as this is a high level bond for the State of CT. But I'm not understanding why this wasn't vetted in advance of being accepted by the Court and why it took nearly a month to sort out? Fd AND AC could have been long long gone from CT and sitting on a beach somewhere. I hope Atty Colangelo looks at putting an approved list of surety companies in place as based on the 50 pages we have seen, this entire transaction looks to have been a sham.

I hope this transaction is evaluated and AC is fully held accountable for her role in this situation.

MOO

Sadly he probably just stopped for dinner.....we can only hope that this will be over shortly and the Greek Family depart for their sunny land quickly!

MOO
MOO maybe they came to understand that there was enough evidence for GF to sue the estate of FD for the wrongful death of FFd.

Last edited:
If anyone has any brilliant ideas on how the State of CT accepted a bond from Palmetto Surety I'm sure the world would love to know.

I'd also like to know how Palmetto Surety was accepted by the State of CT to begin with as it appears their business focus is strictly in the southeast US (GA, TN and SC).

I have been unable to find any financial information about Palmetto Surety from their website or via the SC state website insurance section.

Will continue looking into the bond documents but as of now zero of this bond information in terms of the collateral and parties involved makes any sense as I cannot find anything to support AC ability to make good on a $3.0 million note.

The fact that the State of CT accepted this surety company and bond package for a person that by all accounts was a high flight risk is something that I don't understand AT ALL as the downside to Fd fleeing to him personally wouldn't have been $1,000 and whatever collateral he had in the properties (absent the ones that he fraudulently pledged as they were in foreclosure or not his pledge) and AC my guess could simply declare bankruptcy to escape responsibility for the $3 million note. BUT, I'm not even sure that the State would have been able to collect the $6 million for a person accused of murder if Palmetto didn't have the financial resources (believe this is what the whistleblower said too). Unbelievable that this can happen on a bond of this magnitude.

I do also wonder why Atty. P. PI seemed to be part of this bond package and I haven't seen an explanation for this issue in MSM anywhere either which is quite disappointing. I guess DA is more interested in playing messenger for Atty. P. rather than investigating the bonding process for alleged criminals in the State of CT!

Its hard not to laugh about all this as this is a high level bond for the State of CT. But I'm not understanding why this wasn't vetted in advance of being accepted by the Court and why it took nearly a month to sort out? Fd AND AC could have been long long gone from CT and sitting on a beach somewhere. I hope Atty Colangelo looks at putting an approved list of surety companies in place as based on the 50 pages we have seen, this entire transaction looks to have been a sham.

I hope this transaction is evaluated and AC is fully held accountable for her role in this situation.

MOO

Companies Authorized To Appoint Bail Bond Agents In Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads