Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that Gannon texted anyone Monday afternoon. He got in the truck with LS Monday morning. He did not come home with her. His phone was at home. The End.

In an early interview, Dad said that upon hearing that Gannon had not come home, he began texting Gannon's friends and no one had seen him.

LS "found" a search on G's phone about whether or not a parent could track you.
Yeah. The question is if Gannon’s phone sent any texts, as opposed to if Gannon himself sent any.

Missing children can’t send texts, or perform oddly convenient Google searches.

New to this thread, and know I'm way late. Can someone give me a quick rundown on where LE is on the investigation and whether LE has listed anyone a POI? What evidence has been released as fact, what we know to be true, etc. Thanks for the effort, seriously appreciated. I will pay you back, swear.
I suggest the media thread for factual information in an organized fashion. See page one of this thread.
CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

She is trying to hide what she looks like, it is helpful to any potential witnesses that they be able to recognize her so they can come forward.
She went from full face, front and center, huge on the "missing child" flyer.....to "you can only look at the back of my head during this interview" pretty quickly. I don't think it went like she thought it was gonna go..... IMO

I intentionally did not mention AS in great detail, as he is considered a victim. I'll disagree that "he knew what he was getting into". Narcissists are master manipulators. I will agree that today, he has a much different view of his wife, than he did when he married her.
Do we know how SM's previous husband died? I read upthread about how her daughter lost her father - do we know when that happened and any other info?

jmo

Maybe "someone" texted from phone and put the weird search on google these to make it look like he ran away. In my opinion it looks "stages".

There is no way that Gannon texted anyone Monday afternoon. He got in the truck with LS Monday morning. He did not come home with her. His phone was at home. The End.

In an early interview, Dad said that upon hearing that Gannon had not come home, he began texting Gannon's friends and no one had seen him.

LS "found" a search on G's phone about whether or not a parent could track you.

@imstilla.grandma
I’d like to know why there are 3 people in the photo on this flyer? Gannon should be the focus & should be the ONLY person on this flyer. IMO, this was to make TS look like a caring, loving SM. Again...all about her. MOO
I had the same reaction. I don't think I've ever seen a missing person flyer that included people other than the missing person before.

Strange.

jmo

I had the same reaction. I don't think I've ever seen a missing person flyer that included people other than the missing person before.

Strange.

jmo
Replying to myself....maybe including SM on the missing-person flyer was to nudge people's memories who might have seen the two together recently?

IDK.

jmo

To do an investigation, absolutely! But to get an emergency protection order to remove her from TS if they think she might be in danger? Does anybody have any experience with this?
Well, from my experience with CPS and at-risk kids in PA and NY, to get a Protection from Abuse Order or a Restraining Order you must prove to a judge that there was significant abuse or threats to a person's life or safety. (it's actually pretty hard to get unless you can prove the person's life is in immediate danger)

So her daughter or someone representing her would have to fill out the necessary paperwork to obtain a protection order from her mother. Then LE would arrest her and they would have to go to court to get the Restraining Order.

But I doubt that would even be an issue in this case. CPS would not be involved unless they got a report of abuse. Then they would have to conduct an investigation which can take up to a month or more, then file charges in court if they have enough evidence.

Imo

Strange.

jmo

Aniah Blanchard's friend got roasted for constantly putting out photos of herself and Aniah on Twitter when they were trying to find Aniah. It didn't go over well. Only other time I've seen that.

Strange.

jmo
I’ve never seen it either. It was so odd when I first saw it. Then I watched TS interview...wasn’t strange at all to me after that, IYKWIM? MOO

I just want to say something about the bolded. You aren't the only person I have seen saying this, so this isn't directly at you.
This whole idea that he WASN'T involved in raising his kids because he was in the service is BS. Back in the 80s, yes it was harder with being away, but now with technology is is actually very easy to be "there", yes even when training or deployed. I was deployed to Afghanistan twice. Both times, unless I was on mission that kept me away from a computer/phone/MWR I talked to my child almost every single day. In training after we got "off" I would skype/facetime. I know some jobs are different, most you have access to the technologies to keep in constant touch with your families. Just because he was in the National Guard and occasionally had training in no way means he was not there to parent or just ignored what was happening around him. Yes, services members do spend time away from their families, but it is rare for them to also be away from ways technologies that won't allow them to help parent.
Sorry, I'll step off my soap box now
FWIW: I totally agree with this, and it’s amazing how much more involved family-from-afar can be involved in children’s’ lives. My partner travels a lot for work, and often works late hours. He’s an extremely hands-on and amazing parent; however, I’m with our children most of the time - school runs, pack lunches, after-school activities, homework, dinner, bed time, etc. Whether either of us likes the term, I’m the default parent. And he relies on me to guide many of our parenting decisions, and sometimes feels the need to ask permission from me to do things his way so as to not disrupt routine (he doesn’t have to ask permission, BTW, we’re definitely a team). So IF AS was not physically present a lot due to work obligations, I do think it’s entirely possible he relied on LS to set the family tone and guide the parenting in that house.

New to this thread, and know I'm way late. Can someone give me a quick rundown on where LE is on the investigation and whether LE has listed anyone a POI? What evidence has been released as fact, what we know to be true, etc. Thanks for the effort, seriously appreciated. I will pay you back, swear.
We have no idea where exactly law enforcement is on this, but their actions are telling.

Crime scene personnel have spent hours at that house, and the DA was there a couple days ago.

A neighbor’s security camera captured Gannon leaving with his stepmother, and never returning to the house. This effectively destroyed the timeline she provided.

They are playing this very close to the vest, and have yet to name anyone a suspect or person of interest.

According to the stepmom (in her interview), they not only suspect a crime, but suspect her.

I think that’s one of the only true things she has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419