Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s an interesting thought. I’ve been wondering if the neighbor with the video was prompted by LE to spill only a little of his guts. Putting the pressure on her to talk. Like “C’mon now. I just tore your dollar in half. What can you do with a half a dollar? I’m fixin’ to jack that other half. Now you got nothing. “Winner winner chicken dinner” for LE.” The neighbor seemed compliant and respectful of witnesses and AS. Why did he agree to that interview?

I would imagine the neighbor is being guided by LE in what to leave in and what to leave out.

I've heard detectives say they often let a suspect know enough of the evidence they have so that the suspect thinks she's seen it all.

It won't surprise me if the neighbor has more relevant video and the Stepmother may get herself tied up in a lie or two which can be disproved.

I think that’s an interesting thought. I’ve been wondering if the neighbor with the video was prompted by LE to spill only a little of his guts. Putting the pressure on her to talk. Like “C’mon now. I just tore your dollar in half. What can you do with a half a dollar? I’m fixin’ to jack that other half. Now you got nothing. “Winner winner chicken dinner” for LE.” The neighbor seemed compliant and respectful of witnesses and AS. Why did he agree to that interview?

I would imagine the neighbor is being guided by LE in what to leave in and what to leave out.

I've heard detectives say they often let a suspect know enough of the evidence they have so that the suspect thinks she's seen it all.

It won't surprise me if the neighbor has more relevant video and the Stepmother may get herself tied up in a lie or two which can be disproved.

upload_2020-2-7_23-24-50.jpegIhadn’t seen this missing poster before. If this is real, I assume it was published by LS, being that she’s prominently featured ? The other BIG stand-out to me is the use of quotation marks around the word “sick”, as though to say this was made up, or not factual. Almost a blaming of GS, seeming that it implies his staying home from school was deceptive.

View attachment 230695Ihadn’t seen this missing poster before. If this is real, I assume it was published by LS, being that she’s prominently featured ? The other BIG stand-out to me is the use of quotation marks around the word “sick”, as though to say this was made up, or not factual. Almost a blaming of GS, seeming that it implies his staying home from school was deceptive.

It could also come across as doubtful of the story being told

Doubtful that Gannon was sick.

also note the discrepancy of he went outside to play vs the he went to a friends to play.

Yes, many innocent parents absolutely do. We see that time and again.

The stepmom here? That’s another story.

She’s selling some nonsense that Gannon ran away, and he’s magically going to return home. When that happens, everyone who is accusing her is going to be owing her an apology.

I’ll say this, if Gannon did in fact run away, I’ll not only apologize, I’ll give her my entire life savings.

The fact that my life savings is sitting in a small ceramic piggy bank, notwithstanding.
Yes, but I thought the original post questioned how she could know he is alive unless she's involved in his disappearance.

I thought they were thinking she knows he's alive because he is being held somewhere.

I was just making the point that I think she is "trying" to sound hopeful because that's what normal parents do. In other words I don't think she is saying he is alive because she literally knows.

I wasn't implying that she herself is a hopeful parent waiting for her child to come home.

Imo

Good thing the neighbor had video. It’s wonderful that so many people have Ring and others like myself have video cameras around the outside of my house.

It is hard for criminals to get away with anything any more. Cameras at liquor stores, gas stations, in hospital parking lots, in many business parking lots.

Now that LE knows which direction she drove in, they can check for cameras along the route. One camera will lead to another and another. IMO

ETA: To correct the multitude of errors.

Last edited:
View attachment 230695Ihadn’t seen this missing poster before. If this is real, I assume it was published by LS, being that she’s prominently featured ? The other BIG stand-out to me is the use of quotation marks around the word “sick”, as though to say this was made up, or not factual. Almost a blaming of GS, seeming that it implies his staying home from school was deceptive.

I don't know who created this missing poster, but that last paragraph is worded horribly, the sentence structure is a mess!?!

I absolutely agree with this.
She took off to create a narrative.
Sheriff decided to remove that wee responsibility from her over delicate victim shoulders...
she's not finished yet, eerily...
<modsnip>she'll either do one big thing or she'll start acting insane, I imagine.

Yes. And while I stand by my post about innocent people not giving out information they don’t have, there is also a lot of prior context to my post.
So do you believe he is alive and she is telling the truth about that because she has the information that he is alive?
Just curious because more and more people do seem to think that.

I believe the reason she said, "When you get here," instead of "When you get HOME," is because she never made GS feel like it was HIS HOME, only HERS. JMHO

BTW, the colours are "symbolic". :)
Symbolic of what? <modsnip>

I absolutely agree with this.
She took off to create a narrative.
Sheriff decided to remove that wee responsibility from her over delicate victim shoulders...
she's not finished yet, eerily...
<modsnip>she'll either do one big thing or she'll start acting insane, I imagine.

Maybe she'll start to pretend she doesn't understand English like Fotis Dulos' mistress!
Somebody get an interpreter!

It could also come across as doubtful of the story being told

Doubtful that Gannon was sick.

also note the discrepancy of he went outside to play vs the he went to a friends to play.

It would be very rare for an 11 year old to leave their phone at home even when playing just outside. Phones go in pockets and are a kid's life line to their peers.

Yes, exactly! Like she is saying, 'well, he claimed he was "sick" but in reality he was planning on running away and now he's missing. So it's his fault.'

Imo

Last edited:
I don't know who created this missing poster, but that last paragraph is worded horribly, the sentence structure is a mess!?!

She has a Doctorate in Education and has been a curriculum writer for the CO district. It is concerning--the whole poster is just a mess, from quotations on the word sick to the photo of her primarily to the excess wording that obscures what he is wearing and important details.

ETA: I have never seen a missing poster that states:
"Therefore he is now listed as a runaway." My goodness it is her narrative about his disappearance and not about him. Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member