Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can ask me :) it's almost 9am

I think it's a combo of all of it. MOO
Thanks. Looks like you are 11 hours behind UK so good evening. 10.17 a.m here ATM.
This all fits except for CD and LD hiding out in Hawaii at this point. Why do the kids need to be in the compound 9 months before the SHTF day, yet Chad and Lori don't? (Not to mention why aren't Chad's other kids here too?)
Yeah that sort of makes a mockery of it really doesn't it, unless the compound is somewhere in Hawaii?

In regards to the question of why take the spare tire off of the Jeep: I did some searching and looked at a few videos of people removing the spare from a 2018 Jeep Wrangler. After the spare is removed there is a rack attached to the tailgate that the tire was on. Remove that rack and there is a rectangular vent under it. Pop out the vent and you could have a nice little window in the back of the Jeep tailgate. Here's what the vent can look like from inside the Jeep (stock image from a bing search):
View attachment 231269
2018 jeep wrangler sport tailgate vent hole - Bing images

Some companies sell custom covers for the hole for people who want to leave the spare tire off: https://www.amazon.com/removed-vent...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584482461738903&psc=1

My theory is that the shooter removed the spare tire, the carrier for the tire as well as the rectangle vent piece, and also removed the back seat so that someone could lay down and shoot through the tailgate "window". This could also explain why the shooter missed as I think it would be difficult to hit a moving target with that method while the Jeep was moving too. But if I'm right then it's pretty scary how close they got to taking BB out. :eek:

As soon as they realized they missed and that BB possibly saw the vehicle they would have wanted to hide the spare that they had left back at the townhouse garage in Rexburg. Whoever was down in AZ with the Jeep could call and tell someone in Rexburg (Lori and a man who resembles Alex) to take that stuff to storage and hide it while they drove back. That would be the Oct 2nd visit in the middle of the day. Next, when no police came knocking right away, they would want to get the tire and seat out of storage as soon as possible to put back on the Jeep. That would be the reason for Oct 3rd visit to remove items they had just placed there the day before. MOO.
Great theory there. So if the video surveillance of the jeep footage that shot at BB has a missing rear tyre then there is the proof AC was at least involved with conspiracy to murder. So who was driving and who was shooting? That's two more involved? MOO

I'm not sure about that specific date, but the general outlines of the end of days are not only widespread among LDS fringe, but also Protestant, Catholic, and even a couple of Jewish sects.
I personally have never heard of this in either the protestant or catholic religions I have been associated with for the last 60 plus years.

All valid questions that i have no sure answers for. Only Lori has the answers to this as we know little of the inner-workings of her personal relationships. As a fierce libertarian, i'm sure she wants nothing to do with the police and she doesn't want her children taken out of hiding with the coming of the "end of days"? Perhaps those mentioned are not part of the 144,000 (in Lori's mind). And i am not sure Tylee would be cooperating with this effort fully. She may wish to see her brother Colby. It's hard to say anything for sure because Lori's beliefs resemble some sort of psychosis and may very well co-exist with mental illness. As a result, her behaviors may not make sense; however, psychosis, mental illness, and strange behaviors do not equal child murder automatically. There is no evidence that the children have been murdered as of yet and it is our hope that they are found. The children could have been "kidnapped" by their mother and forced into hiding, they could have gone willingly into hiding, and one or more could be deceased/trafficked, etc. So, of course the religious angle is not the only angle; however, the oft-repeated views about Lori being a money-chasing, botox injected child murderer is currently only based upon hearsay and conjecture. There is more circumstantial evidence that she might be involved in the killing of several husbands but we simply don't have a solid motive on why she would kill her kids. We do have a pretty good narrative involving the religious angle and, as a result, a little guidance on why we should be looking for the children. If they are alive, they need us to not give up hope; they probably want out of whatever circumstance they are in. We must continue to develop theories in which the kids are alive. Perhaps these narratives and an understanding of their beliefs will help lead us to their location, i.e. Rocky Mountains.

Personally, I am about 51% to 49% on the kids being in hiding vs. the alternative. Without some sort of further evidence, it is difficult to say anything for sure about this case. So many lies and "prophecies" and deaths, it makes the head spin.
I don't think the money chasing is hearsay. The $35,000 taken from business accounts and removing CV's vehicle from the airport and furniture from his house reveals her attitude to money and belongings IMO.
I agree with the hope the kids are in hiding.

I personally have never heard of this in either the protestant or catholic religions I have been associated with for the last 60 plus years.

Agreed. I've heard it from evangelical/fundamentalist friends and acquaintances, but not among mainline Protestants (Lutheran, Presbyterian, Methodist) nor among Catholics (I grew up and was schooled as one).

February 10,2020
UPDATE

https://mycourts.idaho.gov/odysseyportal/Home/WorkspaceMode?p=0

02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Case Information

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Party
Subject
Vallow, Joshua

Petitioner
Woodcock, Ethel

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Petitioner
Woodcock, Larry

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Events and Hearings

• 01/29/2020 New Case - Both Guardian/Conserv (Minor - Same Party)

• 01/29/2020 Family Law Case Information Sheet

Comment
    FAMILY CASE LAW INFO SHEET

• 01/29/2020 GC Petition for Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Comment
    Ex Parte Petition

• 01/29/2020 GC Petition for Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Comment
    Petition for Appointment

• 01/29/2020 Acceptance of Appointment

Comment
    ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

• 01/29/2020 Acceptance of Appointment

Comment
    ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

• 01/30/2020 Order of Assignment TCA

• 02/05/2020 Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian Ad Litem

Comment
    Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian ad Litem

• 02/06/2020 Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/06/2020 Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    04:45 PM
  • 03/04/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Comment
    Guardianship

Ok thanks for posting. Civil hearings on 12 Feb and 4 Mar. What is likely to happen at these hearings and will we get to know about it or not?

Last edited:
The "money in a baggie" thing ... I may be mistaken, and please correct me if I am. But I thought Lori was carrying her money and a few other small belongings/identification in a police-issued baggie because LE had just served a search warrant moments before Nate Eaton caught up with her and CD, so her purse/wallet/whatever she had been carrying while out and about on Kauai that day had just been confiscated?

I have nothing against poking a little fun at a POI who oozes contempt for the public, the media, LE and her own associates, but I expect Lori as a point of pride ordinarily carries a wallet with a brand name I can't afford. And while it might not seem that this kind of detail would be relevant to the bigger picture here, facts do matter. "Money in a baggie" is highly memeable, but I don't think it's accurate.

OH. MY. GOSH. That is not a good sign! I'm still hoping they are in hiding somewhere and Lori didn't trust her teenage daughter to stay off social media. I don't know what to think!!!!
I am pretty sure the phones were in CVs name and it was stated somewhere that he was paying phone bills for 21 phones at one time. This would have stopped a couple of months after his death IMO.

Also I found this for the shooting out of the Jeep.

"Brandon was about to pull into his driveway when he saw a gun with a silencer poke out of the Jeep's window, he said. He heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered."

I myself drive a Jeep Wrangler and can tell you it would be hard to shoot out the back. If the hard top is on the jeep, the back window is actually shut in by the back door/tailgate. The glass part lifts up while the door/tailgate opens by a hinge on the right hand side. Now if the soft top is on they could certainly unzip it and shoot that way. However it seems like the gun was shot from one of the main front windows. Or wasn't a Wrangler. MOO

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children
That could still mean poking out of the back window. Also the tyre does poke up above the bottom of the window and would obscure the view and aim a bit.

From the standpoint of income, if you've got a bunch stashed in the bank, but nothing new coming in, the only income you have is whatever interest that money in the bank is bringing in.
Not necessarily. If the bank account is business money that is paying you a salary, then it is income. He may have upped his income from the business when Tammy died. MOO.

Thank you for sharing that about Lori. I have to say, that begs the question, why did she feel comfortable being there?

Did Chad find a way to introduce her to Tammy before death? Did Chad play up Lori’s victim mentality and illicit the help of his wife for “poor innocent Lori”?

I have to wonder if Lori had access to Tammy. Did Lori poison her? MOO
I believe she did know Tammy. Tammy would certainly have known her too as one of Chad's podcast associates since Dec 2018. Tammy was the Finance Director of the publishing business.

Yes, LE knows now. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of security footage, but they would have her phone info to confirm.

Yes, three Jeeps.
Of the three, I was shown only a photo of the silver 2012 Wrangler Limited 4-door.
PI photo has the grey 2018 Wrangler 2-door with Texas license plate. TX/LWD0997 VIN: 1C4GJXAN6JW326205 Sting-Gray Clearcoat is the color listed for this vehicle.
PI also said the shooter drove a Jeep Cherokee with Texas license plate. When I asked about the green Jeep I was told it was gray-green.
New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids
“The vehicle that was involved in the shooting belonged to Charles Vallow," Robertson said. "It was a green Jeep Cherokee with Texas license plates. He recognized that as his former in-law and he suspected Charles Vallows' killer, Alex Cox, was the one driving that jeep.”

Did he misspeak? was it the grey Jeep Wrangler rather than a green jeep cherokee? Why would LE tell me it's gray-green?
Did he mean Gray? and read Grey? and therefore mistake it for GREEN?! Stupid english and two ways to spell grey/gray!
If Alex was driving, who was the shooter?

I have been haunted by something CV brought up in his interview with Justin Lum. At about 23 minutes he describes his goodbye to his mom, Tylee and JJ as they are moving. He says multiple times how Tylee looks sad and upset. I almost get the feeling that she went with the moving plan for JJ. We have read many times that she was protective of JJ and CV even said that she was protective of him. It almost feels that she new things were going down hill and she was frustrated but went along to be by JJ's side. Tylee from many accounts seem strong and could have gone on her own or maybe asked to live with her brother but knew she had to protect JJ. So sad. Brave girl! MOO

One thing I wonder about is that CR says LE come to his door looking for the kids and after they have gone he contacts Lori and she says she'll take care of it. Then they scarper before LE return to Rexburgh. So why didn't CR contact Lori when LE were still there?
This also means that they came back from Hawaii to Rexburgh after the 5Nov wedding and then must have gone back to Hawaii again after the 27th November. What did they come back for?

RSBM

Are you wondering what they will physically do... Like move to a different location? OR are you asking what their response will be when doomsday doesn't occur?

I'm hoping LV will be in jail before July. And, if anyone is still listening to them in July... One or both will have experienced a "new" vision with doomsday occuring at a much later date. Just my hopes and dreams, of course ;)

Edit:. Grammar and other bad stuff
Request for clarification: Could someone tell me what RSBM, and BBM stand for. Struggling here...

First post, long time lurker. This green/gray Cherokee....maybe something like this?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/801295771/overview/
I know this green/grey is a real "thing"... It is a very popular car color for recent different makes and models. I bought a "green" Rogue that looks just like this Jeep you are posting. 90% of the people I know always think it is grey.. But it does not answer the Cherokee vs Wrangler... there can be no mistake there.

Agreed. I've heard it from evangelical/fundamentalist friends and acquaintances, but not among mainline Protestants (Lutheran, Presbyterian, Methodist) nor among Catholics (I grew up and was schooled as one).
Agreed. Raised Lutheran, and the end of days is not something that comes up. In fact, my experience is the opposite - a focus not being afraid rather than being afraid. The talk of end of days is spooky to me and not at all familiar in my own religious background or as someone with friends of differing faiths - it just isn't a thing. It's a specific concern to groups, but definitely not a general thing.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members