Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts were simply focused on the likelihood that she's trying to collect some evidence that was left there, and that she made a longer list in order to hide that one piece of evidence or hidden money/something...

It would truly be disappointing and disheartening, if after all the time that has transpired and all the searches performed, LE has left any yet to be discovered evidence from that notorious house. Say it ain't so.

I see what you mean. So it's likely that KS and NP knew he intended to kill himself, then. There was no reason for him to direct them to do something in the event of his death regarding taking over the case - as he was healthy - unless he intended to kill himself.
In that case, then, it's all the more amazing they did not send someone to pick him up that morning, and that they were not in far more frequent contact with him.
And it now makes all the more sense now that they - in their tremendous guilt over the situation - are likely trying to make up for not being there for him, when they apparently, as it seems you are saying, knew more than ANYONE in the world how likely it was that he intended to kill himself. Interesting viewpoint, and very sad.
There is no basis to think that NP knew FD was going to kill himself. It is speculation which is certainly allowed here. IMO, NP/KS are not referring to a formal directive given to them as "last instructions". NP/KS are extrapolating from the suicide note which references FD innocence and the explanation for the garbage run which is to be provided by NP and will supposedly exonerate FD. As I have stated before, IMO, the suicide note can certainly be interpreted as "last instructions". NP/KS are using that term, IMO, as a usage of common English language, and are not referring to a formal document.

Last edited:
Yes, in a prior thread this was researched and confirmed. Going from memory I think it was Constantine but there was also Theodore earlier in the month too.

Here is wiki info on dates for Name Days:

Name days in Greece - Wikipedia
I understand name days very well. But my understanding of that visit was that it was a regular Wednesday visit. I had not heard any direct quotes from the nanny etc that this was a name day celebration.

client instructions and the suicide note are two seperate things. KS alluded to what his clients instructions were in his interview.
client instructions and the suicide note are two seperate things. KS alluded to what his clients instructions were in his interview.
@Nikynoo, sadly only Atty Smith/Pattis would know whether your interpretation of 2 separate documents or communications etc. exist from Fd to justify the actions and words post mortem regarding Fd.

I'm not sure exactly how inclined I'd be at this point after listening to Atty. P. spout lies regarding not only the victim but his client for months? Why should anything from Atty. P. be believed at this point absent a text or email from Fd that is different from the alleged suicide note IMO.

What continues to baffle me is how Atty. P. and Atty Smith could have made statements at the Probate Hearing regarding Fd without being asked to submit proof as to the substance of their statements. IMO if there is some post death mandate from Fd to his attys OTHER THAN THE SUICIDE NOTE then by all means pony up the note to the Probate Judge. But, we didn't appear to see any such document or evidence of communication with Fd in Probate Court. It all seems like just another tent in the ongoing circus by "Norm Barnum" IMO.

Knowing Atty. P. and Pattisville they will stand behind 'privilege' and not release anything to support their statements regarding the 'last wishes' of Fd. Mmmm. Gotta love attorneys who stand behind rules and procedure only when it protects their actions from public scrutiny!

My strong suspicion is that there was no specific additional correspondence from Fd to Atty. P. and that per usual Atty. P. and Atty Smith are simply running fast and loose with extrapolation from the 'alleged suicide note' of Fd and their actions are sanctioned or emboldened by the "Greek Family" who wants to extract their last dime and pound of flesh from GF after they described JFd on the Fd Death Certificate as "Jennifer UNKNOWN".

MOO

I understand name days very well. But my understanding of that visit was that it was a regular Wednesday visit. I had not heard any direct quotes from the nanny etc that this was a name day celebration.
may22cake.png

@Canchance, There are any number of MSM cites about the party aspect of the Wednesday visit but this is quick version from NYT article. I never have any luck searching WS but we spent at least 1 thread many months ago discussing this aspect of the Fd visit.

MOO

I have to admit to being more than baffled about how Pattisville is now claiming to have the 'last words or last instructions' from their client Fd? Its one thing to ask the Court to continue the Criminal Case based on substitution of the Estate of Fd but another to make claim to last words. I would think that any such 'last words' or 'last instructions' would have to be made public in order to have any validity.

OR, are we talking about the typical Pattisville ploy of extrapolation from word salad? Did Atty. P. somehow extrapolate the Fd 'last instructions' from the 'suicide note' where Fd didn't even identify his attorney by name?

IMO the 15 mins which extended to 8 months for Pattisville has ended and it seems like it would just make sense to kick back whatever is in the Fd retainer to the estate (I know this will be tough but you guys can do it!) and simply move on down the road.

I think Atty. P. did too much research on Joan of Arc for his prior 4.20 motion and seems to want to go to the mat to 'redeem Fd'.

Just don't see it being possible. I also think its ironic that the retainer is being worked down on 'redeeming Fd' rather than providing the 'Albany explanation' to exonerate Fd. Entire situation IMO with Atty. P. makes no sense and continues to do nothing for Fd or the Greek Family either IMO.

Quotes from SA Article:

Smith said he expects all the criminal charges to be dismissed on March 3 during a proceeding in state Superior Court in Stamford. But he and lead defense attorney Norm Pattis have filed a request for court officials to continue the prosecution with the estate of Fotis Dulos as the defendant as a way of bringing the case to trial.
If the charges are dismissed, he and Pattis will consider filing wrongful death, malicious prosecution and legal malpractice lawsuits to exonerate their client, he said.

“His last instructions were to make sure that his name was cleared and that he was exonerated,” Smith said.

READ MORE: See what Michelle Troconis wants back from Fotis Dulos home

Smith and Pattis want a temporary administrator who won’t be “hostile” to their client’s interests to be appointed.

“We feel as though Mr. Dulos’ interests should be heard,” Smith said.

Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, Pattis said. His sister, Rena, had said the family planned to return him to his native Greece.

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.
Normy and his last instructions from FoDo. For a dead man FoDo is sure the chatty Cathy! Normy is soooo delusional, and a real leech. Let it go Normy! Your client is no more, he's pushing up daisy's, he's cease to be!

Months ago this was discussed-they had a cake for this visit, because it was a name day celebration. But because he was court ordered on which days he could see the kids, the celebration fell on Wednesday, the day after the actual name day (and-I wonder if Jennifer was still celebrating these Greek naming days after they left the family home in 2017...)

weird.... is she trying to live in some past domestic life? Or did FD have her use her $100K FORE "salary" to furnish the house? >sigh<

Fd and MT probably made a trip to HomeGoods and MT selected a few things. However, IMO Fd paid for everything. Just because MT selected the items, does Not indicate they are hers.

As for her grandmother's silver. There is no way in h**l I would leave those items behind. Why did she not take them prior?

Everything else is just nit picking.

IMO.

Excellent questions @enelram!

MT timeline I suppose can be done in 'pencil' or 'erasable ink' only as LE simply seemed to take her statements regarding her alibi. Given MT prior history on not being able to tell the truth on much, my guess is LE took her statements and then worked to corroborate the info or not. MT based on my read still was unable to say whether she took and picked up her daughter from school and was unable to account for her time based on AWs for good portions of the day. Honestly, this level of word salad from MT hardly seems worth spending much time on and my concern for even posting a timeline that hasn't been proven by LE is that it could simply be perpetuating ongoing MT lies into the public narrative.

We here on WS were so badly burned by months of Atty. P. spouting 'Alibi Script' lies that I'm reluctant to simply doing the same thing over again with anything having to do with the MT timeline.

Also, the Fd meeting with NCPC on the morning of the 25th was at NCPD Headquarters in New Canaan (where they had video of Fd handing over his phone and his agitated atty Pytranker etc. that was mentioned in AW1 I believe).

MOO

Now, that MT has an interpretor and a new Attorney that believes she didn't understand the questions that LE asked her. Would the LE have to question her again, but with an interpretor?

She may have had the no-contact order when she moved out the second time, with all the moving vans/trucks, true.

My thoughts were simply focused on the likelihood that she's trying to collect some evidence that was left there, and that she made a longer list in order to hide that one piece of evidence or hidden money/something...

And, that she had plenty of options to get ALL of her stuff back when Fd was living there: obtaining them through the police would have been easy enough, if the items were so innocent.

She had months to make a list of items before moving out with the trucks/moving vans. It makes no sense that she would not then have gotten paintings of herself, and things that mattered to her daughter. Especially when it's NOT likely she bought much for that house - it was fully furnished.
IMO, they are looking for something at the house. MT and Rena may be looking for different things, but they're looking for something.

Fd and MT probably made a trip to HomeGoods and MT selected a few things. However, IMO Fd paid for everything. Just because MT selected the items, does Not indicate they are hers.
As for her grandmother's silver. There is no way in h**l I would leave those items behind. Why did she not take them prior?
Everything else is just nit picking.
IMO.
BBM: The ex Malignant N left his murdered brother's Army pins behind. He never asked for them and I offered many times. There was never a response. I have them till this day. They are safer with me. Agree 100% with your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa