Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its interesting how she was financing life in Rex?

Was Tylee financing life in Chandler, AZ and life in Rexburg, Idaho? From what we have learned, money was sent to CR on more than one occasion from Tylee’s bank card. MOO

ETA: During the search warrant in Hawaii, they discovered Tylee’s bank card (Tylee’s cell phone, JJ’s iPad, another iPad logged in to JJ’s account and whatever else they found), on Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in a rental car in Hawaii. MOO

Last edited:
She had to move out of the house in Chandler, AZ. After CV was killed, the landlord asked her to leave by the end of August. She found out, a few days after CV was killed, that she was not the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Whatever she took from his wallet and whatever SS income from the children, is all she had. MOO
Good point, plus whatever available credit balances that existed on her credit cards. Cashflow was likely challenging, how 'fortunate' for them that CD had a cash infusion in October. :( I would be surprised if CD didn't know about the $1M life insurance. Part of me wonders if LVD was stringing him along on the $ front, assuring him she would ultimately have $1M to throw in the pot once the 'custody' issue was resolved, the other part says he was fully on board and 'custody issues' was just the party line. Because practically speaking how else were they planning to fund their preplanned Hawaii move and comfortable lifestyle if their spouses had not rather timely become deceased.

Last edited:
Was Tylee financing life in Chandler, AZ and life in Rexburg, Idaho? From what we have learned, money was sent to CR on more than one occasion from Tylee’s bank card. MOO

ETA: During the search warrant in Hawaii, they discovered Tylee’s bank card (Tylee’s cell phone, JJ’s iPad, another iPad logged in to JJ’s account and whatever else they found), on Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in a rental car in Hawaii. MOO

Colby reported in this interview with Justin Lum that all payments from Tylee's Venmo account were coming from Lori. Lori used Tylee's Venmo account because she was not tech savvy. That being said, that Lori had Tylee's bank card and it was allegedly used since Tylee disappeared and they cannot show evidence that this transactions helped to support Tylee is very interesting. They know what Lori used the bank card for and it wasn't for the kids...

I doubt most if any of MB’s accusations are true. But true or not, what kind of mother broadcasts all those things about her children’s father?! Those kids must already be getting an onslaught of questions/snarky comments about their potentially murderous mom, murderous great aunt, murderous (and now dead) great uncle, murdered great uncle and two missing cousins. Adding their father’s alleged abuse, alleged homosexuality and alleged *advertiser censored* addiction to the mix may be more than those poor kids can bear.

All that statement accomplished IMO is establishing MB’s a horrible mother and BB is right to keep his kids away from her. And her lawyer has terrible judgment.

@canyonoflight nailed it—the letter reads exactly like “an unhinged facebook post”. I hope it backfires as much as I think it will.

Taking a page out of Aunt Lori’s scorched earth custody dispute book.

Uh... Lori doesn't bother to inform Joe's sister that he has passed away, but then asks her to come out and be a support system for Tylee? Interesting. Lori is insane, what was her idea? Did she want Joe's sister to "join" her like her niece did, but she realized quickly that she would not be up to that?

I think Aunt Annie as good as said that in her Dateline interview, that Lori was feeling her out about her interest in the end of the world.

Thanks for those. I'm certainly hoping right now that all those family members had a chance to go out for a meal before or after the show; because I bet they have a lot of interesting information to pool.

To me, it's looking more and more like Lori was already a messed up person prior to meeting Chad, but getting involved with him got her on a roll. His wife is dead and he has nothing to say about it? If he was smart he would say "look, I lost my wife of 30 [or however many] years, I got remarried and I'm trying to move on with my life, that's all and I don't know anything about any kids". But no, it's like there was no Tammy, like he has no children, no grandchildren. It's insane. He's throwing everything away for what? The World is GoInG tO eNd so they are spending their last moments on Earth killing people and doing stupid stuff that will not let them enjoy that time? So, Lori believes that the World is going to end in July and she's okay spending the rest of the months leading up to it in... jail? Yeah, right, these people are such phonies. The only thing they actually believe in is money and their own self-serving interests. Disgusting.
Was Joe Ryan somewhat "rich" or at least upper-middle class? Did Tylee receive a good amount of money when he died and if yes, does that money still exist or is it gone?

Im guessing this is fine to post
We were wondering before if Colby had any communication with Tylee for her birthday on September 24. According to the video above Colby texted Tylee about it on September 28, but the response did not sound like Tylee. Upon his repeated pleas to call him, the person on the other end tried to wiggle out of it.

That probably depends on where you go, and how you treat people.

When I lived on Guam, I started learning the local language, and have a natural knack for picking up the local accent. It's weird though, if I'm not around it, I can't mimic it.

Same happens when I hang around my cousin for a while. He sounds a lot like Sylvester Stallone, so then I do too. I do it unconsciously though, and can't mimic it if I'm not around people that have that accent constantly. One of those weird things, I don't even get.:confused:

Apparently my accent was so good, that locals thought I was local. When I told them I was stateside, they thought I was pulling their leg. MOO

I have to agree with @tresir2012 I'm totally disillusioned now lol. I've been to the islands twice, many years ago, and fell in love with them. Now that I'm seeing the truth about the absolute lawlessness "it's the wild wild west" and the rampant racism, it's been removed from my list. Oh well. :) jmo

BBM. I'm glad you brought that up. That bank card has been used since Tylee disappeared, too. I'm wondering if it's a credit card or debit card. Jmo

Yea, the history is interesting. Yea, the Bikini island incident is a nightmare. Recently they are really mad at the government, the dome they put all of the radiation is now leaking, reference to the article is here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...er-dome-pacific-island-now-its-cracking-open/

I've met a few Marshallese but was only there via the Island Hopper, beautiful people. Their language, for some reason, reminds me of the "Osh Kosh" brand. Probably because that is what it sounds when you hear them speak it.

I did live on 3 islands out there: Chuuk(Truk), Yap, and on Guam. All are very different with their own histories. The main islands all have electricity that I was on (for the most part), the outer islands, not so much.

The islands that make up the FSM territory (Yap, Pohnpeii, Chuuk, and Palau), are part of a military agreement, to allow us to have exclusive access to the air, land, and sea for military purposes.

I will tell you this, be very nice to the locals. One of the stories my friend told me, is that there is a certain fish they serve to rude "tourists". Apparently it tastes pretty good, but has a surprising reaction. It gives you diarrhea, you don't realize it until you feel something wet running down your leg. :confused:

For those looking to enjoy Hawaii life on a budget, Guam is a good place to retire too. Not so much for tourists though, very expensive.

I know enough that if needed I could disappear. Of course, I doubt I would ever have a need to. Of course, quality of life would drastically change. No more internet for one. :(

That's why I waited to post this, because I didn't want LVD or CD to get any ideas. Of course, they aren't exactly geniuses, they had a ton of electronic devices on them when LEO caught up to them in Hawaii.

Haven't they ever watched a fugitive show.

Step one: Get rid of anything that can be used to track you. MOO

Here on Maui, a 90 year old woman was recently beaten to death in broad daylight while she slept in her apartment. Apparently she woke up during a robbery and started screaming...the poor thing never had a chance. She was a former teacher on Guam,her name was Jacqueline Oberheim. I wonder if you knew her when you were on Guam? She probably should have stayed there than to move to Maui and live at Harbor Lights, a notorious low-income housing complex in Kahului. Incredibly sad story.

Nearby, at Queen Kaahumanu Center, a nice shopping mall in Kahului, a young haole guy attacked another guy in the restroom with a machete, instantly killing and nearly decapitating him.

And close by, at a new supermarket, a dude followed his estranged younger wife into the supermarket one night with her new boyfriend, and stabbed her to death right in the aisle. I don't know how people can continue to shop there, knowing what happened. I won't set foot in the place.

These things happened in Kahului/Wailuku on Maui, within a close radius of each other. There are areas on Maui that are more lawless, far from the nice tourist spots of South Maui & West Maui.

And speaking of awful things in Hawaii, I'm reminded of a terrible news story on Oahu from 2012: a child's fingers were found in a dumpster. To this day, no one knows where they came from...

This is why we don't need Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell bringing their crazy here -- we already have enough craziness of our own to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member