Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, this story has pretty much blown up the phone. And it's just getting good...

Regarding CD and his children cutting off Tammy’s family, correct me if I’m wrong, her family became suspicious of her death at some point and Tammy’s sister might’ve sounded the alarms/reported her suspicions. That is why the children decided to cut them off, bc they are angry over the fact that side of the family would suspect CD of murder. Does anyone else recall reading this? I don’t remember where I saw this. MOO.

Sounds like someone is engaging in revisionist history to me and trying to stoke vitriol against Tammy's family. Of course, I don't have any insider knowledge about Tammy's family and what was or was not suspected by them when she died, other than what our verified insiders (including one of Tammy's Nephews) have reported to us here. But I've been following this from the beginning. I believe Tammy's family had no idea she was exhumed nor that there was even an investigation into her death as suspicious until they saw it on the news. LE did not tell them about it before hand. Tammy was exhumed and her death considered suspicious due to AZ police who were investigating the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted shooting of Brandon contacting the Rexburg police/Fremont County Sheriff's Office. The investigation had nothing to do with any concerns Tammy's family may or may not have had. Everyone needs to watch the sheriff's interview in the video at this link if they haven't seen it: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

MOO.

Last edited:
The character of Chad’s child is not adequately represented by that media video.
I’m not defending her actions there but I know her. She is a very good person. There’s no chance she felt at that moment her father was guilty of her mother’s murder or of harming children or conspiring in CVs murder or anything else that seems so likely to so many at this point. She is a victim in all of this as are all of his children and I cannot comprehend being in their shoes and what kind of bad decisions I might make if my kind, patient, beloved and now only living parent were being accused of heinous criminal activity that I felt certain he was innocent of. If Chad is indeed guilty, his poor kids are going to have their world upended for a fourth time. First when their mother suddenly and unexpectedly died. Second when their father immediately remarried. Third when their mother’s body was exhumed and the whole ensuing saga we have all been following. How can they not hold onto the belief their father is innocent? As time goes by that may change and if so, it only means more pain for them. If anyone deserves mercy and compassion and infinite second chances, it’s these kids. Adults though they may be, this is their dad and it’s all come out of left field for them. They don’t even have a chance to grieve. MOO
I have been trying to find a way to convey those very thoughts, and can’t think of a better way than that. Those kids did such a remarkable job speaking from the heart at Tammy’s funeral, and holding it together so well just two days after her passing. They say time heals all wounds, and I am relying on that for these amazing kids.

For those that may have followed other cases, what do you think of the FBI setting up in Rexburg like they did?
Very encouraging! So disappointed they didn't have a hand in taking down the FLDS though. Violations of the MANN act, and RICO. Same with Utah LEA and local laws, not much of a deterrent. Texas, however, cuffed and stuffed those **** ****** sons of guns though. Warren Jeffs is still serving his life sentence with no parole there. The YFZ Ranch was confiscated and liquidated. *POOOF* all of them incarcerated or gone from Texas. That's how it's done!

Oh...one of the other things that was startling to me was that Nate said he had talked to IP's mother.... and she felt nothing was going on with her son at all....that she "sees them all the time"... Again, how can parents be so nonchalant, when their son divorced the woman of their grandchildren just months before he married MBp??? These are extremely weird family response to quick remarriages... This cannot be common in the Mormon church, is it?????

when folks go into the way to analyze data online like this, I guess I am glad that I do not have a Criminal Mind (s)..... i just can't follow!!

If you are talking about getting remarried after a divorce? I would say no, at least in my experience.

If you are talking about remarried after the death of a spouse? I have heard stories of LDS men in particular getting remarried within several months.

I have friends that have told me, that some LDS women specifically attend funerals to "shop for husbands". This may just be isolated incidents, I don't know.

My thoughts on this: Statistically the LDS church has stated that there is more active single women in the church than there is men. Add to this, that we believe in "eternal families" that you are going to hear over, and over, and over again every time you go to church.

This can make for desperate people who want the blessings of an eternal family. This is why I stopped dating, and have taken a long break. I got tired of going on my first date, and the girl was already talking about marriage.

I want to take the time to get to know someone before I even consider getting married. I also realized I am dealing with my own issues, that wouldn't be fair to bring into a marriage. Especially trust, is very difficult for me, after what I experienced.

So, I get where people are coming from. You go to church every week, and they talk about eternal families. You look to your right, and see that happy couple sitting next to you. You look to your right, same thing.Then it dawns on you, how much it sucks to be single. :(

I don't know if they still do this, or not. However, when I got home from serving a mission (at the age of 21), I was strongly encouraged to find a worthy woman to get married to. It was strongly suggested the sooner the better.

When I attended School (BYU-I), it was not unheard of, that a couple met and got married within 2-3 weeks. In fact, we had guys dropping out of Wrestling, because his girlfriend wanted to spend more time with him. So, she would give him an ultimatum: wrestling, or me? So, first marriages getting married fast is not so much of a shock.

So, the dynamics of getting married in the LDS Religion are stronger than it would be in most religions.

So, Chad getting married that fast, is not completely surprising, but is still shocking. Even those that get married fast, take several months to remarry. Even in LDS time, that is fast to get remarried.

MOO

Sounds like someone is engaging in revisionist history to me and trying to stoke vitriol against Tammy's family. Of course, I don't have any insider knowledge about Tammy's family and what was or was not suspected by them when she died, other than what our verified insiders (including one of Tammy's Nephews) have reported to us here. But I've been following this from the beginning. I believe Tammy's family had no idea she was exhumed nor that there was even an investigation into her death as suspicious until they saw it on the news. LE did not tell them about it before hand. Tammy was exhumed and her death considered suspicious due to AZ police who were investigating the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted shooting death of Brandon contacting the Rexburg police/Fremont County Sheriff's Office. The investigation had nothing to do with any concerns Tammy's family may or may not have had. Everyone needs to watch the sheriff's interview in the video at this link if they haven't seen it: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

MOO.

I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. Considering that the Daybell children have supposedly not been in contact with Tammy's side of the family, I was pondering the reasons behind it and recalled reading about what I had posted. If it is true that their relationship is strained for whatever reasons, I hope it can be repaired in the future. MOO.

So, Chad getting married that fast, is not completely surprising, but is still shocking. Even those that get married fast, take several months to remarry. Even in LDS time, that is fast to get remarried.

MOO

Anecdotal, but ... when my Mom died, my very Mormon dad grieved for a few months, then started going to whatever church activities for adult singles he could fit into his schedule. He knew that he didn't have a good handle on what would be viewed as "socially acceptable" and so laid it out for some family members that he knew he wanted to get married and wanted to make sure what they thought would be deemed acceptable as far as timing and such went. There were a few close calls, but it was almost a year before he finally found the one (and she agreed). However, he went from first date to married in 2 or 3 weeks and that was a temple wedding.

MOO

If you are talking about getting remarried after a divorce? I would say no, at least in my experience.

If you are talking about remarried after the death of a spouse? I have heard stories of LDS men in particular getting remarried within several months.

I have friends that have told me, that some LDS women specifically attend funerals to "shop for husbands". This may just be isolated incidents, I don't know.

My thoughts on this: Statistically the LDS church has stated that there is more active single women in the church than there is men. Add to this, that we believe in "eternal families" that you are going to hear over, and over, and over again every time you go to church.

This can make for desperate people who want the blessings of an eternal family. This is why I stopped dating, and have taken a long break. I got tired of going on my first date, and the girl was already talking about marriage.

I want to take the time to get to know someone before I even consider getting married. I also realized I am dealing with my own issues, that wouldn't be fair to bring into a marriage. Especially trust, is very difficult for me, after what I experienced.

So, I get where people are coming from. You go to church every week, and they talk about eternal families. You look to your right, and see that happy couple sitting next to you. You look to your right, same thing.Then it dawns on you, how much it sucks to be single. :(

I don't know if they still do this, or not. However, when I got home from serving a mission (at the age of 21), I was strongly encouraged to find a worthy woman to get married to. It was strongly suggested the sooner the better.

When I attended School (BYU-I), it was not unheard of, that a couple met and got married within 2-3 weeks. In fact, we had guys dropping out of Wrestling, because his girlfriend wanted to spend more time with him. So, she would give him an ultimatum: wrestling, or me? So, first marriages getting married fast is not so much of a shock.

So, the dynamics of getting married in the LDS Religion are stronger than it would be in most religions.

MOO

I might add that a lot of LDS people also get married quickly to avoid “messing up” (sex before marriage). Very frowned upon, which is why I go back to their supposed “affair” - my opinion is that it was all a flirtatious dance / emotional affair maybe, until they were actually married.. I’m finding the talk of portals and secret sealings a little out of reach but :confused: this whole case is out of reach for me. Why are Tylee and JJ missing? W h e r e are they? Are they the victims of this affair, and all that it took to make it happen?
I think the reason this case has drawn so much attention (I wonder how it compares in numbers to other cases), is because it all seems to point to obvious conclusions. It appears that spouses were killed for money. It appears that the main killer was also killed because of his knowledge. It appears that the kids got in the way. Everything is so suspicious and points to some obvious conclusions. We all just want some answers. We care about the kids. Moo

For the people here who know Chad, I can't imagine what you are going through and am so sorry for that.

This case at its core is about a conspiracy. A conspiracy with a very sad outcome of three dead adults and two missing children who are likely dead. That conspiracy includes Chad as a willing participant. He could have stopped it at any time by walking into the nearest police station. He did not. He happily went along, dancing on the beach with his new bride with no kids, laughing and playing the freaking ukulele. Until he got caught.

He's a POI in the disappearance of two innocent children. Threading the needle on Chad's participation to try and mitigate his guilt is just not fair to those kids.
MOO
Edited a bit.

Last edited:
For the people here who know Chad, I can't imagine what you are going through and am so sorry for that.

But this case at its core is about a conspiracy. A conspiracy with a very sad outcome of three dead adults and two missing children who are likely dead. That conspiracy includes Chad as a willing participant. He could have stopped it at any time by walking into the nearest police station. He did not. He happily went along, dancing on the beach with his new bride with no kids, laughing and playing the freaking ukelele. Until he got caught.

He's a POI in the disappearance of two innocent children. Threading the needle on Chad's participation to try and mitigate his guilt is just not fair to those kids.
You don’t see me disagreeing.

Does anyone know what Chad has been up to since his return to Idaho? Any family events? I would assume that would somewhat gauge the families reaction to his homecoming.

Also, the leaks of information from LE. Each seems fairly calculated and it is amazing how many people have stayed mum, on aspects that they are aware of, not to disrupt the investigation. Kuddos to several deep insiders not trying to beat someone else to the punch on what they know. In this day and age it seems rare.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that once I finish with this phone I’ll have no option but to smash it and sit it in a glass of coke. The searches I’ve done on this phone since these kids went missing could get me locked up :D. Everything from poisons, decomposing bodies, how to evade without a passport, money laundering...I just hope I don’t get my phone searched or I’ll be coming here needing witnesses lol.

Step One for DARG members:

1- Admit that we have an addiction/obsession. (More steps to follow)...

I admit that I have an unhealthy addiction/obsession to the Doomsday Case.

Ok, I feel better. Step one is complete. :D

MOO

I just did a search on Google maps and found no Starbucks in town and only 3 local coffee shops. I can guess why this is, but this might be considered a punishment or even hazardous duty to a typical FBI agent. :) (I can't find anything that resembles a bar at all unless it is part of an Applebees or something like that.)

Doesn't surprise me. The lack of coffee shops, that is. Active LDS should't drink coffee, Rexburg is predominantly LDS.

I live in Idaho Falls, not too far from there, and there are a lot of LDS in this area too. However, I think we have a lot more coffee shops here, than Rexburg does.

My suspicion (well founded) is that there are a lot of LDS members, that buy coffee all of the time. Otherwise, these coffee shops would go out of business.

I've tried to drink it in the past, but for some weird reason, it puts me to sleep 30 minutes later. So, I stick to my Pepsi. :)

MOO

I don't know what it means for this case that the FBI Mobile Center is there now, but here's a video tour of a brand new FBI mobile command trailer:

Thank you. I wondered about that. We can see some equipment but don't actually know what the logistics are in this case. It's obviously wired to communicate with FBI offices, and I wonder if it will coordinate interstate efforts. ?

I don't know what it means for this case that the FBI Mobile Center is there now, but here's a video tour of a brand new FBI mobile command trailer:

As someone who enjoys the tiny home tours...that’s a very swanky, no expense spared command centre!

I’m betting that’s ruffled a few feathers when it arrived in town! Let’s hope it helps get some answers about what happened to the children. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare