Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, psychic visions and mediums are not allowed here. MOO.

I’m not trying to be be rude, but why not? I’m new here so just trying to understand the rules. That was my first post ever. But I too am obsessed about this case so i finally joined WS! It’s on msm and Tylee’s family want it shared?

The only info I see in that link that is likely to be accurate is this:

Criminal defense attorney Greg Skordas, who is not connected to the case, said he is skeptical Daybell and Vallow are trying to protect the children from a custody battle.

“Lori’s in custody right now. She’s had every opportunity to get out of jail, she has the keys to the jail in her pocket just produce the kids and she won’t do that,” he said. “That leads me to think she can’t produce the children and that is a very sad consequence. If she can’t produce the children, there’s only one reason and that’s because they’re unavailable.”

Skordas said similar charges may follow for Daybell if the children aren’t found.

“I would be surprised, I would be shocked if we got through the month of March before he gets booked and he is in a jail cell next to her in Madison County, Idaho,” Skordas said.

BBM.

Note: This is from a criminal defense attorney too! It's not like he is a prosecutor... Defense attorneys asked their opinions for news interviews usually try to come up with reasons why the POI could be innocent or state why they have the right to continue to stall producing the kids... It's pretty bad when a criminal lawyer is taking the prosecution's side and saying Chad could be arrested if the kids are not found. MOO.

Last edited:
But there was no custody dispute over JJ before the kids went missing. And why would she need to hide Tylee? No one has filed for custody of Tylee (except the state of Idaho after Lori defied a court order to produce her to the court). Lori can't make that claim and make it stick, not even close. And so far we have not seen her make that claim, either. Only her supporters have given the false "it's a custody dispute" line to try to explain what is going on. No offense, but it fails to explain it for me every single time it is brought up because it's simply not true that there was ever a custody issue before the kids disappeared and had been missing for months. MOO.

Have there been any "supporters" of hers that weren't actually supporters of Chad who are thus supporting Lori who have made this claim? I might be missing something, but it feels like this explanation might have originated with Chad, at least those who have gone public with this contention. That doesn't mean Lori didn't tell Chad this, but I haven't seen any sign that she's told this version to anyone else.

MOO

I’ve come to terms with the fact that once I finish with this phone I’ll have no option but to smash it and sit it in a glass of coke. The searches I’ve done on this phone since these kids went missing could get me locked up :D. Everything from poisons, decomposing bodies, how to evade without a passport, money laundering...I just hope I don’t get my phone searched or I’ll be coming here needing witnesses lol.

I got your back!

My feelings are CD is involved. He did lie to the police. Several times. So did AC about where JJ and Tylee were. The email has really changed my mind on CD's involvement. I figured they had been fooling around for years but that email is down right evil in front of CV.

Never liked cheaters, liars or thieves. I have always believed, get that divorce before cheating. Soooo many don't. Dumb. Feel the urge, don't cheat. File for divorce if you really need to. jmo

Parrett also wrote to KSL TV that he has no desire for AVOW to become a focal point but finds himself as one of the only people willing to stand up for Daybell and Vallow.

“I just find myself in the position of being one of the only people out there that has been willing to stand up and ask people to be patient and allow Chad & Lori’s side of the story to come forth in do time,” Parrett said. “AVOW ‘might’ have significant additional background material to share at the same time as well.”

These are quotes or statements from Parrett to KSLtv. I wanted to find what he says outside of his forum. Now my questions are:

Ok, why do we think Parrett is standing up for him? What does he have to gain from doing that?
Does standing up for them financially affect him? How? Is it subscribers? Is he hoping to build a “conspiracy theory” mindset to eventually sell more books and subscribers ? Is he involved somehow?

Oh no I am not confident of that at all. I believe he is manipulative in the extreme but he is keeping up a facade of respectability. Having been caught lying now several times, he is treading a fine line and will be lucky if he is not arrested shortly IMO.
You know, as I’m scrolling through all these posts talking about what a great guy Chad is or used to be, my dear brother comes to mind. He’s a soft spoken, kind man that everybody absolutely adores. He has been coddled his entire life. He was the golden child that everyone put on a pedestal, my mom specifically. That soft-spoken, kind demeanor was a facade. And when he finally cracked and fell off the pedestal, my mom FINALLY saw what I had tried to tell her for years. She died four months later.

What I see in Chad is far worse than what I see in Lori. At least with Lori, we know what she’s about (that “snake” feel from the KPD). Chad is a Jekyll and Hyde personality that is much more insidious because nobody would expect it from him. Whereas Lori might have a mental illness driving her personality, Chad knows exactly what he’s doing and that makes him much more dangerous than Lori. JMO and MOO

Parrett also wrote to KSL TV that he has no desire for AVOW to become a focal point but finds himself as one of the only people willing to stand up for Daybell and Vallow.

“I just find myself in the position of being one of the only people out there that has been willing to stand up and ask people to be patient and allow Chad & Lori’s side of the story to come forth in do time,” Parrett said. “AVOW ‘might’ have significant additional background material to share at the same time as well.”

These are quotes or statements from Parrett to KSLtv. I wanted to find what he says outside of his forum. Now my questions are:

Ok, why do we think Parrett is standing up for him? What does he have to gain from doing that?
Does standing up for them financially affect him? How? Is it subscribers? Is he hoping to build a “conspiracy theory” mindset to eventually sell more books and subscribers ? Is he involved somehow?

Not sure if he's involved yet, but they are building up to Alex did it or heck maybe Brandon and so on. Someone else did it they are projecting as a defense. jmo

But there was no custody dispute over JJ before the kids went missing. And why would she need to hide Tylee? No one has filed for custody of Tylee (except the state of Idaho after Lori defied a court order to produce her to the court). Lori can't make that claim and make it stick, not even close. And so far we have not seen her make that claim, either. Only her supporters have given the false "it's a custody dispute" line to try to explain what is going on. No offense, but it fails to explain it for me every single time it is brought up because it's simply not true that there was ever a custody issue before the kids disappeared and had been missing for months. MOO.

I agree. There was no active custody case and yet somehow we are supposed to believe this is the reason for hiding the kids? There is one thing that keeps nagging at my mind. What if the only reason there wasn’t an open custody case is Lori kept disappearing with the kids? After Charles died, his family were immediately suspicious of Lori’s involvement (not surprisingly). Isn’t it possible Kay and Larry wanted to fight for J.J. then and there? But Lori disappeared and they didn’t know where to find her? Eventually they found out where they went and then after the welfare check that didn't go so well, bam. Lori is gone again. If she had stayed in one spot would there have been an open custody case? I keep thinking of how Lori disappeared in early 2019 and therefore CV couldn’t serve her divorce papers. Do custody issues work the same way? Would they have to have been able to find her? To at least know which state to file papers in? I am just trying to look at all sides and maybe find a sliver of hope. And yes I know grandparents wouldn’t have a real chance against Mom but maybe they would if the open investigation into CVs death went south for Lori. But she wasn’t around for them to ask her more questions! In other words, if she didn’t run, maybe there could have been a legitimate custody battle. At least now she’s in jail she can’t disappear again to try and avoid her problems. MOO

I thought their comments were so interesting in light of the earlier statement from their son, Chad's brother, Matt, who obviously has been concerned about Chad's interests and behavior for a long, long time:
  • Matt Daybell tells EastIdahoNews.com he and Chad are five years apart and have not been close since childhood.
  • Matt and his wife, Heather, have lived in the Rexburg area for more than 15 years. Chad Dayell is his oldest brother, and Matt says they have not directly spoken to each other since Tammy Daybell’s memorial service in Rexburg on Oct. 23. “Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news,” Matt Daybell says. “Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.”

• “My immediate family has had little association with Chad the last many years due to our concerns with his religious claims and particular books he had chosen to publish, including his own,” Matt Daybell says. “We are deeply saddened at the recent events that have played out the last several months.”
(EDIT: Matt Daybell's statement was from January 10, 2020)

I'm still trying to catch up here, but My GOD, did that make me laugh... "due to our concerns with his religious claims and particular books he had chosen to publish, including his own,”

Have there been any "supporters" of hers that weren't actually supporters of Chad who are thus supporting Lori who have made this claim? I might be missing something, but it feels like this explanation might have originated with Chad, at least those who have gone public with this contention. That doesn't mean Lori didn't tell Chad this, but I haven't seen any sign that she's told this version to anyone else.

MOO

Hmmm.. I'm not sure. I feel like everyone supporting Chad is also supporting Lori by proxy. Do you think Chad would tell a version of the story not approved by Lori? I don't think he would dare to without her knowledge of it and I believe he is still standing by her and defending her to their supporters. I don't think Lori had to tell Chad anything about what happened to JJ and Tylee. I think he either fully knows or may have heard about what happened from Alex. MOO.

RSBM

Certainly AVOW's approach is different than C&D's approach. Both are, rightfully IMO, considered to have connections to Chad. Those connections don't imply approval or being involved in whatever is going on, but one of them wants nothing to do with this (fear of excommunication or backlash or ???) and the other seems to approve and even maybe wanting to insert themselves in the situation more than current evidence would indicate is logical.

I'm thinking one of these want to be viewed as a prepper organization, concerned only with preparing for emergencies, and with the Mormon market being their niche, don't want to run astray of the church. The other organization has a lot more going on than just the prepper stuff. I'm basing that on a few things, one being those who have seen beyond the front page of the site (one former member had a post in the last day or two, for example) along with the categorization of them as anti-government.

That anti-government label got me thinking. If the kids are just hidden away under whatever rationale then I'm thinking an anti-government organization would love to be perceived as in the middle of a situation like this where the resolution they think is coming would allow them to point fingers and accuse the government of over stepping. I think they'd be wrong in their contention, but for their audience who would be primed to hear that message, it wouldn't take much spin to convince them of it.

MOO

Hmmm.. I'm not sure. I feel like everyone supporting Chad is also supporting Lori by proxy. Do you think Chad would tell a version of the story not approved by Lori? I don't think he would dare to without her knowledge of it and I believe he is still standing by her and defending her to their supporters. I don't think Lori had to tell Chad anything about what happened to JJ and Tylee. I think he either fully knows or may have heard about what happened from Alex. MOO.

I agree about the support by proxy. I'm trying to think where the "it's a custody thing" explanations have come from. The latest was AVOW. I might be wrong, but was thinking Chad was quoted as saying that and maybe some of his family. But have any of Lori's friends who have spoken out or been interviewed made that claim? MB is the only member of Lori's family that I can think of who has been quoted as saying anything about the case other than the DJ brother and his son who I don't think know anything anyway, and they haven't said it. Maybe I'm wrong and Lori's confidants have said the same thing and I can't think of them and maybe it is because those people just haven't been talking out of school, but I've had the impression that the custody claim was being spread by Chad whether it originated with him or not.

MOO

I agree. There was no active custody case and yet somehow we are supposed to believe this is the reason for hiding the kids? There is one thing that keeps nagging at my mind. What if the only reason there wasn’t an open custody case is Lori kept disappearing with the kids? After Charles died, his family were immediately suspicious of Lori’s involvement (not surprisingly). Isn’t it possible Kay and Larry wanted to fight for J.J. then and there? But Lori disappeared and they didn’t know where to find her? Eventually they found out where they went and then after the welfare check that didn't go so well, bam. Lori is gone again. If she had stayed in one spot would there have been an open custody case? I keep thinking of how Lori disappeared in early 2019 and therefore CV couldn’t serve her divorce papers. Do custody issues work the same way? Would they have to have been able to find her? To at least know which state to file papers in? I am just trying to look at all sides and maybe find a sliver of hope. And yes I know grandparents wouldn’t have a real chance against Mom but maybe they would if the open investigation into CVs death went south for Lori. But she wasn’t around for them to ask her more questions! In other words, if she didn’t run, maybe there could have been a legitimate custody battle. At least now she’s in jail she can’t disappear again to try and avoid her problems. MOO

Nice attempt, but they had over a month, almost 2 months after CV's death before she moved to Idaho. CV was shot dead July 11th. Lori didn't move until August 31st/Sept 1st. If they were going to file, why not do it right away after CV's death? Or immediately after Lori didnt' show up to CV's funeral with JJ? And that still doesn't explain why Tylee would need to go into "hiding" weeks before JJ disappered. No one wanted custody of Tylee. There is no reason to hide her from JJ's grandma. One thing Lori's moving around might show, however, is her attempt to flee from LE before a pending conspiracy to commit murder investigation. MOO.

Nice attempt, but they had over a month, almost 2 months after CV's death before she moved to Idaho. CV was shot dead July 11th. Lori didn't move until August 31st/Sept 1st. If they were going to file, why not do it right away after CV's death? Or immediately after Lori didnt' show up to CV's funeral with JJ? And that still doesn't explain why Tylee would need to go into "hiding" weeks before JJ disappered. No one wanted custody of Tylee. There is no reason to hide her from JJ's grandma. One thing Lori's moving around might show, however, is her attempt to flee from LE before a pending conspiracy to commit murder investigation. MOO.
Prosecution needs to hire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member