Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has with me. I've certainly never spent the time staying on top of everything going on in any similiar case, let alone hanging out on a forum like this that is constantly discussing it. I understand a lot of the factors that pulled me in to this one specifically, but can also see why a lot of people totally different than me would be just as obsessed for entirely different reasons.

MOO
Talking about being obsessed...as I drove my son to school this morning, I kept trying to figure out what was going on today. March 2nd...nothing on my calendar so no appointments, no birthdays...what could it be? I was a wreck most of the day, worried I was missing an appointment or something big. And then it hit me! Lori was due in court today to fight her extradition! Until it got canceled. Ugh!! I never erased the date from my brain. :rolleyes: This case has taken over my life! :confused::p

I agree about the support by proxy. I'm trying to think where the "it's a custody thing" explanations have come from. The latest was AVOW. I might be wrong, but was thinking Chad was quoted as saying that and maybe some of his family. But have any of Lori's friends who have spoken out or been interviewed made that claim? MB is the only member of Lori's family that I can think of who has been quoted as saying anything about the case other than the DJ brother and his son who I don't think know anything anyway, and they haven't said it. Maybe I'm wrong and Lori's confidants have said the same thing and I can't think of them and maybe it is because those people just haven't been talking out of school, but I've had the impression that the custody claim was being spread by Chad whether it originated with him or not.

MOO

The closest I can come up with is her friend April who said on Dateline that Lori is telling everyone she is waiting for the media hype to die down before she speaks out. But I'm not sure April is a supporter of Lori since April didn't allow Lori to "gather" her and April called into question Lori's portrayal of Charles. We also have the anonymous statements from Kauai church-goers that Lori and Chad were overheard speaking to the bishop and telling him the media is one-sided against them and has not given them a chance to tell their side of the story. That might be closer to the party-line that both Lori and Chad are holding onto and their followers embrace-- that their hands are really tied until this goes through the courts and they will eventually be "vindicated". But how long can that possibly be believed by anyone? It's been nearly 6 months since Tylee was last seen. MOO.

The closest I can come up with is her friend April who said on Dateline that Lori is telling everyone she is waiting for the media hype to die down before she speaks out. But I'm not sure April is a supporter of Lori since April didn't allow Lori to "gather" her and April called into question Lori's portrayal of Charles. We also have the anonymous statements from Kauai church-goers that Lori and Chad were overheard speaking to the bishop and telling him the media is one-sided against them and has not given them a chance to tell their side of the story. That might be closer to the party-line that both Lori and Chad are holding onto and their followers embrace-- that their hands are really tied until this goes through the courts and they will eventually be "vindicated". But how long can that possibly be believed by anyone? It's been nearly 6 months since Tylee was last seen. MOO.

Yeah, the various digs blaming the media for the problem, pretending like there isn't really an issue except the one the media has created, is kind of the default that seems to have come from more people and places who support them or have heard from some who do. Didn't the AVOW guy talk about the media hype along with the custody claim? I'm sure the attorney said something about addressing it once the media frenzy lessened. Of course everything they do tends to increase the media hype, but none of that is their fault, right? :)

MOO

Nice attempt, but they had over a month, almost 2 months after CV's death before she moved to Idaho. CV was shot dead July 11th. Lori didn't move until August 31st/Sept 1st. If they were going to file, why not do it right away after CV's death? Or immediately after Lori didnt' show up to CV's funeral with JJ? And that still doesn't explain why Tylee would need to go into "hiding" weeks before JJ disappered. No one wanted custody of Tylee. There is no reason to hide her from JJ's grandma. One thing Lori's moving around might show, however, is her attempt to flee from LE before a pending conspiracy to commit murder investigation. MOO.

I agree with your last statement for sure.

The reason for Tylee being hidden of course could be so she could care for JJ. And as for the two months before Lori fled? Initially the death was considered a self defense. I think AdC’s sharing of letters with law enforcement could have put more heat on Chandler police department to ask more questions or reclassify the case to conspiracy to commit murder. When did they get those emails? Certainly not July 12th. There was some time that passed.

I know it’s a long shot this is all about custody, but I do see a slim possibility. Not that I think that would exonerate anybody from anything. It’s still all nuts and ridiculous to put people through what they have put them through—and immensely selfish. But maybe just maybe there’s a possible narrative for custody battle fears being what drove one little part of this crazy train.

And you certainly can’t blame me for trying ;) MOO

Last edited:

I just can’t imagine what their defense might be. I’m sure there is plenty of MSM or even Fringe media that would be willing to share their side of the story - if they would just talk!!!

They would need a separate defense for Tylee as the custody battle won’t work! What could that be - she’s off in school with no access to the outside world? She’s on a mission in some secret location....what???

How often do people react out of fear. If it was suggested even once that anyone in the family thought Chad killed his beloved Tammy, how would it be expected for him to react?

I'm not convinced he killed Tammy or knows the children's whereabouts.
RSBM BBM
Respectfully, I think I understand where you are coming from. He’s been declared guilty by the court of public opinion and he hasn’t even been arrested yet. But to answer your question, I would not expect him to run off two weeks later to marry the hot blonde. That just makes him look even more guilty. It’s not the strange behavior in and of itself as much as it’s strange behavior combined with the fact that his wife is dead and his two step kids are missing. Seriously, when his kids needed him the most (it doesn’t matter that they’re adults), he left them. They needed their dad with them in Idaho, not frolicking on the beaches of Hawaii with his new wife.

For a man who’s concerned with his public persona, he hasn’t made very good choices as of late. MOO

So Chad was behind this deception.
IMO, Chad and Lori were in on this "letter from CV to CD" idea together. Looks to me like they wanted a way for Chad to visit that wouldn't raise Tammy's suspicions.
The only way CD writing the email makes sense would be "Lori, send me an email that says <insert a bunch of BS> and I'll show it to Tammy to help justify my trip to AZ" or even Lori saying, "what could I say in an email that Tammy wouldn't think was strange and would help you convince her that you needed to come to AZ."
My thoughts exactly.
How about simpler Lori gave cd login info and he wrote the email. Imo
Even simpler, Lori typed the letter while on the phone with Chad?

It seems possible to me that CV died when he did because he was threatening Lori that he would share this info with Tammy.
Very possible, IMO, no matter who ghostwrote or wrote the letter. Not long after he confronted Lori, Charles was dead. His e-mail to LVD's brother AdC was sent June 29. I believe CV finding this letter put LVD (and possibly CD) into panic mode, and escalated things.
I'm guessing the importance of this letter to LE is that it may be used to help clarify the relationship between Chad and Lori at this time, suggest motive in the murder of CV (and maybe even the murder of Tammy), and/or possibly be used as evidence to support conspiracy to murder charges - conspiracy by Lori, and possibly Chad. (I don't know much at all about law, charges, or how that would all work, though. Anyone willing/able to elaborate?)
It is interesting to me that this email/letter was released to the press at this time. Is it more likely that LE just discovered it, or more likely that they've been aware of it a long time?
(Additionally re: conspiracy to murder, hasn't it been discussed here that LVD already "had a feeling" that CV was going to die at one point much earlier? that she was angry that he hadn't had an "accident" when she returned from a visit to Hawaii? IIRC it came up in early threads here, but I'm at a loss to find a link. If someone could refresh my memory on this, I'd appreciate it. The dates on this may have been brought up with regards to when the loud fight between AC and LVD took place. Do we know when it was that Chad told AC he was Lori's angel/protector? When was it Lori told CV that she'd have an angel to help her hide his body?)

In my opinion, there are $1,000,000 reasons that CV was killed.
Lori didn't even have to know exactly how much - she knew it'd be a lot. CV was a wealthy man. I think knowing she'd get money from his life insurance ultimately explains CV dropping divorce proceedings; that is, I think Lori lied, manipulated, promised - everything an abuser does - to keep that marriage going legally so that she could inherit when she killed him, err, I mean, when he died. (MOO)

AVOW, PAP, and PTZ. There are probably others out there too.
another fringe group (sort of) is GRI (Global Research Initiative). GRI is the name of the private (behind paywall) subforum on AVOW where the owner, CP, has posted messages from Chad. GRI is associated with Roger K Young (founder of AVOW, has authored books with CP)
Founder's Forum - Another Voice of Warning
GRI: Global Research Initiative (Private)*****
Private Members Only Forum: A Unique and Accurate Analysis & Perspective on Past, Present and Future Global Geo-Political-Economic Events from an LDS End-Times perspective. "If you are interested in knowing what is happening now and what is going to happen in the future, you need to subscribe to the GRI Newsletter.
see also:
newsletter https://studylib.net/doc/8815530/page--14--gri-newsletter--january-2009-©-roger-k.-young-2...
books by RKY and CP Another Voice of Warning (LDS-AVOW) @ Amazon.com:

Regarding CD and his children cutting off Tammy’s family, correct me if I’m wrong, her family became suspicious of her death at some point and Tammy’s sister might’ve sounded the alarms/reported her suspicions. That is why the children decided to cut them off, bc they are angry over the fact that side of the family would suspect CD of murder. Does anyone else recall reading this? I don’t remember where I saw this. MOO.
Sounds like someone is engaging in revisionist history to me and trying to stoke vitriol against Tammy's family.
I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. Considering that the Daybell children have supposedly not been in contact with Tammy's side of the family, I was pondering the reasons behind it and recalled reading about what I had posted. If it is true that their relationship is strained for whatever reasons, I hope it can be repaired in the future. MOO.
@musubi, I read that too - yesterday. On a popular website for discussion. It involves a family member of a POI. I can message you with the link. @Gardener1850 I can message you the same. It does indeed sound like someone is engaging in revisionist history. MOO
I hope and pray their relationships can be repaired, too. I can't imagine the pain and anguish these families must be going through.

Chad wrote about being visited by the spirit of Tammy's deceased grandmother who told him that Tammy should stop playing her Frontierville game and work on genealogy so that Chad could concentrate on writing.
But I am guessing he doesn't actually hear voices, he just uses this as a method to manipulate people.
I'm of the opinion that it is a combination of both (hearing voices and manipulation). I think that in this case it's possible that in someone so devout, some desires/sins are just unfathomable. I think it must create so desperate a need to explain or justify these unwanted thoughts and feelings, that a person like Chad could become irrational. Perhaps the answers/voices are coming subconsciously - a way for their psyche to protect them from the trauma of conflicting passions. I guess only Chad, deep down, knows the truth.
FWIW, IMO Lori has shown to be much more blatantly manipulative. Still, she has some deep and abiding religious beliefs, too.
I smell some folie à deux or some shared psychosis possibly going on here, too. Who knows.
I do feel certain that, at the end of the day, no matter what thoughts and feelings or beliefs they may have had, or still have, IMO both Chad and Lori still know well right from wrong and the difference between legal and illegal.

This is all just my opinion.

p.s. please don't think for a second that I am defending or justifying these two. Criminal psychology is a thing. And, as a reminder, IMO, describing and discussing behaviors/beliefs is helpful, attempting to diagnose is not.

Doesn't surprise me. The lack of coffee shops, that is. Active LDS should't drink coffee, Rexburg is predominantly LDS.

I live in Idaho Falls, not too far from there, and there are a lot of LDS in this area too. However, I think we have a lot more coffee shops here, than Rexburg does.

My suspicion (well founded) is that there are a lot of LDS members, that buy coffee all of the time. Otherwise, these coffee shops would go out of business.

I've tried to drink it in the past, but for some weird reason, it puts me to sleep 30 minutes later. So, I stick to my Pepsi. :)

MOO

LOL, I live in Boston and there are Dunkin Doughnuts on every corner.... they're even in the subway!

I didn't realize LDS members couldn't drink coffee?! Actully I don't get a lot of the rules, I learn something new about them everyday! Here in the North East we almost never see Mormons... except the one's who come banging on the door which we generally hide from (no joke, people up here pretend not to be home).

Crazier still, I was born and raised in VT and NEVER had heard of Joseph Smith... It wasn't until two young missionaries came to my door on a 90 degree day in full skirts and long sleeves (I felt so bad for them I invited them in to sit in the AC) that I learned he was from home. I don't think they knew what to make of me though b/c I had on short cut offs a tank top with back tattoo exposed and my hair up in a messy bun, lol!

With any luck his guilty conscious will just keep gnawing at him until he confesses.

Chad, should read "The Tell-Tale Heart" it is a cautionary tale that applies to him.

MOO
Funny! When reading your post, you said that Chad might be cracking because of his conscience. I immediately thought of Tell-Tale Heart. And then I scroll some more and wa-la. Lol crazy minds think alike. o_O:p:D

I got banned for a few days so I could not address those who think AVOW are not domestic terrorists. The FBI defines domestic terrorists as

Terrorism Definitions
International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

A simple reading of the AVOW postings confirms they fit the definition of domestic terrorism. They routinely advocate for violence for political, religious, social, racial, and political reasons on their web site. AVOW clearly qualifies.

I agree the SPLC is biased but that does not mean AVOW does not meet the standard to be a criminal organization to the FBI

Your last few posts, I have to say, I agree with you. While it is certainly an unpopular opinion, Chad may be innocent of serious crimes and we need to tread carefully. I’m not saying he is innocent but it would be wrong to treat him as a guilty man. The biggest transgressions we can lay at his door are still serious: not saying where the kids are (or convincing Lori to do so if he doesn’t know), lying to law enforcement and then changing his mind and telling the truth, writing fringe books (not a crime), having bizarre religious beliefs (not a crime) and marrying Lori way too soon (upsetting for sure but also not a crime). There are red flags and serious issues but there is still a chance here he did not harm Tammy and he did not harm the children or possibly even have any knowledge of their being harmed. There are things we simply do not know. I also agree with you about his being honest to a fault—the fault of oversharing. At this point Chad may be a lot of things. A lot of really really bad things. But he also might be innocent of murder/ adultery/ conspiracy to commit murder etc. He may even be a victim as well. If so, and just in case, we need to remember our own principles and act accordingly.

Honestly some of my biggest concerns come from our Springville insider who related his behavior at Tammy’s funeral/ burial. I do however know another friend who married very quickly after his young wife’s death. She was in her thirties. He acted hastily precisely because he was so consumed with grief. He looked happy in his wedding pictures too. He wasn’t. Many years later he is still grieving.

The bottom line is, I don’t know what Chad knows and I don’t know what God knows. I do know I do not have all the facts. I will leave it between God and Chad for now and I pray for the truth, the whole truth to come to light for everyone’s sakes. And quickly.
BBM
Let’s not forget that he did ask MG to lie to the police. And that IS a crime. Whether he knows what happened to the kids or not, he knew enough to ask for cover. MOO

BBM

I never carry a purse and I'm speechless. I mean knock me over with a feather speechless. Jmo
Not defending lori and i think what she did is weird. but carrying a ziplock to the beach is pretty normal. Let's get her on something actully weird

I don't know for sure, but Emma def. said "Her Aunt wanted her mother dug up, and when she went to visit the grave, their mom was gone."

So either Chad told them that, or she got the news from other family members, it wasn't in any articles that I remember reading, so she had to have been told this by someone close enough to know she even had an Aunt/ her family dynamic, if you catch my drift.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed due to social media rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:

ROFLMAO :D

The Associate that is referenced in this article is Christopher Parrett (AVOW owner). Sure, you are part of the reason that this situation even exists.

The article claims "he [Parrett] alleged the situation boils down to a “nasty, ugly custody case…involving major sums of money driven by ‘Grandma [KV].’”

On what planet? What custody battle?

First, the Woodcocks didn't even start attempting to get custody until after LVD failed to show up for her court appearance. This is after multiple dead bodies, 2 missing kids (4+ months by then). Was their an imaginary Custody we didn't know about?

Maybe CD & LVD are experiencing the Mandela Effect?:confused:

So, that begs the question, What the he!! does that have to do with Tylee?

What money are they spouting on about? Are they talking about money that JJ is entitled to from the government? Are you serious?o_O

Chad should write a book on this, call it the "The Biggest Fiction Story in the World". :cool:

Biggest question in the world right now, if there is any validity to this nonsensical story, then why didn't they, at the very least, go on the record from the start and state that the kids are alive and well.

Don't give me this cop out of "It's complicated." That's like asking your daughter if she is pregnant, or not? Then she tells you, "It's complicated." :rolleyes:

Really SMH

MOO

I’ve come to terms with the fact that once I finish with this phone I’ll have no option but to smash it and sit it in a glass of coke. The searches I’ve done on this phone since these kids went missing could get me locked up :D. Everything from poisons, decomposing bodies, how to evade without a passport, money laundering...I just hope I don’t get my phone searched or I’ll be coming here needing witnesses lol.
Seriously LOL!!

Parrett also wrote to KSL TV that he has no desire for AVOW to become a focal point but finds himself as one of the only people willing to stand up for Daybell and Vallow.

“I just find myself in the position of being one of the only people out there that has been willing to stand up and ask people to be patient and allow Chad & Lori’s side of the story to come forth in do time,” Parrett said. “AVOW ‘might’ have significant additional background material to share at the same time as well.”

These are quotes or statements from Parrett to KSLtv. I wanted to find what he says outside of his forum. Now my questions are:

Ok, why do we think Parrett is standing up for him? What does he have to gain from doing that?
Does standing up for them financially affect him? How? Is it subscribers? Is he hoping to build a “conspiracy theory” mindset to eventually sell more books and subscribers ? Is he involved somehow?

Absolutely, these two are joined at the hip. He owns the AVOW forum, CD was pulling in more paying members to this site. CD is more valuable now then he ever was before. Everyone knows who he(CD) is now.

I say follow the Money.

Worst case scenario, AVOW gets a lot of free publicity. CD goes down, AVOW distances themselves and claimed that they were deceived.

Best Case Scenario. Chad is exonerated, and cleared of all charges. AVOW not only gets free publicity, but makes even more money off of Chad's current/future contributions. Plus, the added benefit that Chad will stick with AVOW through thick & thin (loyalty), since he will believe that Christopher is one of his only "true" friends.

Either way this is a win for AVOW. There is no downside.

MOO

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

For those enquiring about psychic discussion, Websleuths is fact based and does not allow discussion of a psychic nature or any sort of metaphysical discussion.

We only allow discussion of the facts presented by law enforcement, the mainstream media, and our Verified members.

Didn't have a chance to tell their side of the story.

How about when Chad attempted to interview them in Hawaii, and they just shut him down. These two are so hypocritical. :mad:

By the way, have those two knuckleheads ever heard of Youtube, it's free. You can tell the world your story, and not worry about being misrepresented.

Oh wait, they would accidentally misrepresent themselves, never mind.

I'll be back, I need to cool off. I think some Disturbed & Five Finger Death Punch should help relax me. :cool:

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads