Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
So
Also, quoting myself now; who else was it who also famously used that as their excuse? "I'm not searching for my kid or their body, because I don't have the faintest idea where to look?"

I know it was somebody infamous.

Because as anybody knows, when in doubt and a person's life is on the line, you have to start searching somewhere, right?

This is desperation time, with you propelled by white-hot fear; not stopped by "I need a prescription for Abilify" shoulder-crushing depression and inertia.

So she doesn't know where to look because he 'could be anywhere' but she knows he definitely isn't where the police were searching in the snow!

Crazy woman IMO

Oh my, I just went back and read some of my recent posts. Um, some grammar issues and I think that phone call might have melted my brain a little! Too late to edit, forgive me it's late!
What she doesn’t grasp, because she has no insight into how normal people think, is her remarks about LH will not have negative impact on how LH is viewed. People aren’t interested in or swayed by anything about LH’s personal history. The public has seen the difference between real mothering (LH) and being resentful for having been in a mothering role (LS).

Not only that, LS looks even worse for denigrating the distraught mother of a missing child. No one likes a bully, or worse, a vindictive smear campaigner during a tragedy. She’s disgusting.

Yes, but that's what she's all about. Look how great I am, look at the sacrifices I've made for everyone, look at how terrible LH is! I'm owed apologies, my car, my passport, my house, my husband, and my American Dream!

Sadly I really fear that she's going to launch a full all out smear campaign on LH & AS as part of her defense in court. LH is the main target of her ire now, but once she stews in jail for awhile she'll turn on AS too. She'll want to cause them as much embarrassment & pain as she can.....as if she hasn't already!

I'm leaning the other way. I definitely think she went to Petco. I just really want to know what she purchased.

MOO
Yeah, her response indicated that it was true. Her answer was basically “so what,” as opposed to any sort of denial.

We heard the rumors from early on, but she confirmed it.

So two questions:

What did you buy?

Where is it now?

Woah. The part of the phone call at the end when the caller asks TS a favor, to please take down her profile pic of GS because LH was very upset about it. And caller said she found it distasteful. If y’all don’t already know, FB let’s you make a little 7 second video of a photo. TS used a photo of GS on vacation in Hawaii waving.

The caller says it’s distasteful because it looks like he is waving goodbye.

TS’s comments “No I’m not going to fall into that, I’m not going to appease her, that’s just pettiness . That’s a picture of THEM on vacation.Why take the approach to see it as waving goodbye? Why not see it as waving Hello with his sister and hey that’s my son , I love him , these are great memories, these are great things that they’ve done”.

Good Lord TS is hateful.
Also, when she did that to her picture and was called out on it , she said she was HACKED! Now she’s on record defending it.

Yup, this was the most telling and hateful part to me! It was a hateful taunt. And saying that the mother of a missing child is petty and you're not going to "appease" her is stone, cold evil!

Tee is the gift that keeps on giving, like a giant herpes sore.

Zero ability to read a room. She’s lied and manipulated her entire life and been surrounded by those that will believe her. It worked for her before, of course that’s what she tried to do again, but this time people called her out and, instead of shutting up, she doubled down. I can’t help but laugh that she talked herself right into prison.

I can’t wait for that affidavit, it’s going to be a doozy.

Petco, finally! Right along the way to where Gannon’s body was probably dumped. She likes to distance herself from things, she wouldn’t have left him close to home.

Zero respect for the three players in the Dad With A Phone podcast. Dad just irresponsible, interviewer for releasing beyond to LE and TS because of her lies and actions. It’s for LE to dissect and use against her not for a court of public opinion.

Dad...please! RIGHT...hasn’t listened to the conversation, doesn’t know what it says but mentions before he hits play that there will be some difficult parts to hear meaning technical issues. Lucky guess there Dad. Gee, how could he have known? Playing so surprised...please spare the untruths and the faux concern at the end.

Disgusting shame.

Gannon’s family didn’t deserve a thing that has turned their lives upside down including the release of this taped conversation.

Return to Gannon’s mom class act not these low lives I vote.

My problem is not with the discussing of it now that’s it out there. It’s the releasing the Genie from the bottle in the first place.

IMO

Last edited:
Zero respect for the three players in the Dad With A Phone podcast. Dad just irresponsible, interviewer for releasing beyond to LE and TS because of her lies and actions. It’s for LE to dissect and use against her not for a court of public opinion.

Dad...please! RIGHT...hasn’t listened to the conversation, doesn’t know what it says but mentions before he hits play that there will be some difficult parts to hear meaning technical issues. Lucky guess there Dad. Gee, how could he have known? Playing so surprised...please spare the untruths and the faux concern at the end.

Disgusting shame.

Gannon’s family didn’t deserve a thing that has turned their lives upside down including the release of this taped conversation.

My problem is not with the discussing of it now that’s it out there. It’s the releasing the Jennie from the bottle in the first place.

IMO
there was nothing imo disgusting or irresponsible or new or forthcoming that could be labelled so harshly in the phone chat??
but thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

for the record though dwap did say he started to listen to it and decided he would play it in full with his audience.
so its not fair to discredit him when he stated as such at the beginning.

moo

there was nothing imo disgusting or irresponsible or new or forthcoming that could be labelled so harshly in the phone chat??
but thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

moo
I’m not really concerned with my opinion, and your entitling me to it, I am though concerned with the opinion of Gannon’s family and Gannon’s defense team.

and the tidbit at the end....family called in and not happy with the release. The FAMILY of the child.

IMO

Last edited:
I’m not really concerned with my opinion, and your entitling me to it, I am though concerned with the opinion of Gannon’s family and Gannon’s defense team.

and the tidbit at the end....family called in and not happy with the release. The FAMILY of the child.

IMO

Just to be clear the family didn't call in.
They commented on a separate post and the lady taking the call noticed the comment from LH.
Gannon doesn't have a defense team, the prosecution works for him.
If this call doesn't help LS defence team then that's excellent

Did I hear her right? Was she also blaming this whole thing and everyone for not being able to get to her 2 jobs because of car and passwords and whatnot?
Hadn’t she already lost at least one of these 2 supposed jobs? Did she not know LE would ever get that info?
She sure used a lot of yadda yaddas to avoid thinking about the bad bits, so many yaddas.
I’m not a fan of the yaddas.

Just to be clear the family didn't call in.
They commented on a separate post and the lady taking the call noticed the comment from LH.
Gannon doesn't have a defense team, the prosecution works for him.
If this call doesn't help LS defence team then that's excellent

Wrong. Family did call in. Re-listen to the end when the call stops. Dad comes back and closes the program saying he’s on the phone with family. So think you missed the last few minutes of the close of the program. He says family not necessarily LH.

The LH comment was made within the call itself about taking down the the fb waving profile picture. That was not what I was referring to.Yes, Gannon’s prosecution is correct. Typo with my word defense. Bonus points for you! :)

Last edited:
Wrong. Family did call in. Re-listen to the end when the call stops. Dad comes back and closes the program saying he’s on the phone with family. So think you missed the last few minutes of the close of the program. He says family not necessarily LH.

The LH comment was made within the call itself about taking down the the fb waving profile picture. That was not what I was referring to.

Typo on defense. Yes, Gannon’s prosecution is correct. Typo with word defense. Bonus points for you! :)

Well then I apologise that you were referring to the end of the video and not the end of the call. It was not clear.
Not sure why you are so snarky with me. What on earth are you talking about the word defence for and the spelling of it?

Disgusting shame.

My problem is not with the discussing of it now that’s it out there. It’s the releasing the Genie from the bottle in the first place.

IMO

I don’t really care that Dadwithaphone put this out there.
Maybe don’t do incriminating interviews with random people you don’t know or trust, and lie on tape and reinforce opinions that people already have. Once again T is her own undoing

I think she merely took him to isolated hiking/cliff area and pushed him off. Locals say there are many secluded areas around there that you can walk for miles and never see a soul. Would be easy to lure him there as he’s been hiking near cliffs before. No one would see her especially on a Monday morning. And there would be no digging, dirt, stabbing, mess, blood, etc. Possibly shot him before pushing. And maybe the rental car the next day was to go back to the same area (like Peterson did the Marina to look for cops and to see if Lacy had washed up yet) and see if cops or searchers were onto her and to maybe even see if Gannon somehow survived, was confirmed dead, or was visible with the naked eye from above. 4 hours isn’t a lot of time to drive to site, brutally murder someone and somehow dispose of their 90 lb body and get to several stores at 10 something and 1 something and possibly other times and shop and make purchases, and clean truck out and dispose of other evidence and then drive back home. I think it was quick, easy, and somewhere she was very familiar with.

I like this post :) My question is this, where does LE get the evidence of murder in this scenario?

I don’t really care that Dadwithaphone put this out there.
Maybe don’t do incriminating interviews with random people you don’t know or trust, and lie on tape and reinforce opinions that people already have. Once again T is her own undoing

I just thought it was wrong because of the wishes his family made after the call ended. They asked it be taken down. If the mom or family of the deceased child thinks it’s wrong, it’s wrong. IMO

I’m wondering if many stayed to hear after the call. There’s a long pause and then podcast dad comes back on. If you missed it, it was telling and shaded the podcast IMO. I wasn’t upset during the call (except of course with LS) but, after hearing the family asked him to take it down, it just seemed so wrong to put them through another minute of pain.

Podcast dad spoke at end of show of LE being upset many times (not with just this case) with him and how Gannon’s family may even quit talking to him now.

I’m not concerned about TS being caught in any lies. She does it so well! You are so right, she’s her own worst enemy, isn’t she?

Just lack of respect for his family’s wish is all that has me so ticked.

IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads