Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now are we thinking the 955 miles on the rental car is correct? This confirmed it for me. She probably left his body somewhere far away then picked him up on her way to SC and left him ultimately in florida. MOO!

Here's the thing... That long of a drive. She had to stop. And everywhere has cameras. And if not cameras, people are looking. So someone or something somewhere along the way, probably lots of places along the way, have evidence of her travels. I wonder if this is what they were talking about with the huge amount of information in the discovery.
One has to wonder if they didn't already know she was in this area and had searches that we just never heard about. No one would be checking for Gannon searches in Florida!
Also, IF she did have an accomplice, I would think this would be harder to track because who knows who they should be looking for on any videos.

Dear @inmyhumbleopinion,

I came here as well as soon as I read this.

EPCSheriff
@EPCSheriff

·
23m

Human remains found in Florida tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch: https://bit.ly/2Qz9nYw. There is a gag order in effect for this case so we cannot go into any details.

EPCSheriff (@EPCSheriff) | Twitter
Jesus.
I was so not expecting this.
But we can grieve now, release and let him shine in the world of spirit, not matter.

Sail free sweet angel.
I am so sorry on behalf of humanity.

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO
I remember you saying this very early on.

I really feel like we will find out soon that she had an accomplice. I do not think that as much time a resources that EPCS has put into finding Gannon that they would drop the ball and somehow miss her driving 1,200 some odd miles to dump him. I feel if they had information earlier on that she made an random trip to the complete opposite side of the United States, she would have been arrested a bit before when she did. I'm having a hard time coming up with any way she could have done this under the radar without the help of somebody else.

Sending condolences to the family. I wonder if she took him 400 miles away with the rental car and hid him. Then she picked up the body (probably in a large sports bag) when she was on her way to Florida or South Carolina. Now she will probably try the ..see I told you he was kidnapped angle. He wasn’t hidden very well. So sad but at least Gannon can be returned home.

If anyone else is involved she will throw them under the bus.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
Tricia

It doesn’t look like TS provided any assistance here, and Florida police came across Gannon’s body on their own.

The sheriff's office said they were contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office in Florida on Wednesday about a deceased juvenile male found in Pace, north of Pensacola. The District One Medical Examiner performed an autopsy and tentatively identified the juvenile as Gannon Stauch, according to the El Paso Sheriff's Office.

El Paso Sheriff's Office: Human remains found in Florida 'tentatively identified' as Gannon Stauch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa