Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Florida because it was so far away. And, I wonder if she was trying to pin it on someone else, in case he was found? IDK.

My gut tells me she thought he'd never be found.

jmo
There isn't a road in Florida that isn't under or going to be under construction. The amount of people coming down here is absolutely insane. Every inch of land is being built on. It's really sad. Florida ain't no swamp no more.......it's not as easy to find remote areas.

Casey Anthony did too. Alas. Meaning lied, lied lied, before she went to court. Then cowardly didn't take the stand, but rather had her defense attorney TSplain away her PTSD about her dad molesting her.

I believe TS will go to trial instead of pleading guilty based on this particular personality type.

And just as Casey Anthony disparaged and blamed her parents, LS will do this to LH & AS! She's already been doing this to LH for years, now she'll try to blame & throw AS under the bus! LS is a disgusting, vile creature! :mad::mad:

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]
CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m.

yah the original rental car keeps being brought up. LE is convinced (and so am I) that LS was in Florida btwn February 3-5 I believe (don’t quote me on the exact dates, but I believe I’m pretty close). The original rental car was returned on January 29th, so she only had it overnight. If a rental vehicle was used it was a different one that she likely used to go from Colorado to Florida to South Carolina. So my point is, I don’t believe the original rental car has any significance in moving the body to Florida. Now could she have used the original Kia rental to move the body from one place to another within Colorado or near by and moved it again later, absolutely. But I don’t believe there’s any way possible that the Kia was ever used for the Florida excursion jmo

Why, with the river right there, did she drop him onto the rocks and brush? That makes no sense to me. Now I'm back to wondering if she wanted him to be found. Or did she misjudge where the water was? For someone who went to all the trouble she did to get poor Gannon to FL, why not weight the body / suitcase down and drop it in the water 1/2 mile sooner??

Forget how hard it would be to lift or drag a suitcase, if she dumped his body on the drive to SC and she was in a two car caravan of people, how did that go down without an accomplice or one of her family members noticing? Why would everyone agree a long detour on the way back made sense? Did she sneak away from the hotel with the van at night? They would have left a trail of transactions a mile long because in their minds they're moving an innocent person back. This should be fun reading when all the info is released. So many questions - seems way more complicated than he was just packed in the van and dumped along the way.

Wow this story just gets nuttier and more surreal at every turn.

Maybe she took a completely different route as a decoy (alone or with one other person) paying cash or Greendot card along the way. Then in Pensacola (if there was another person) left them at the hotel to "run to walmart" (example) or sneaked out in the middle of the night/early hours. Shoved the suitcase under the bridge railing (Or picked it up and shoved it over) It is DESERTED at night and that's extremely short amount of time if she already had a place in mind. Oncoming lights would let her know to 'hurry' . Go back (or sneak back) to hotel. Nobody knows anything. Maybe she really did go to a store so she would have whatever she went out for??

Forget how hard it would be to lift or drag a suitcase, if she dumped his body on the drive to SC and she was in a two car caravan of people, how did that go down without an accomplice or one of her family members noticing? Why would everyone agree a long detour on the way back made sense? Did she sneak away from the hotel with the van at night? They would have left a trail of transactions a mile long because in their minds they're moving an innocent person back. This should be fun reading when all the info is released. So many questions - seems way more complicated than he was just packed in the van and dumped along the way.

Wow this story just gets nuttier and more surreal at every turn.
fun reading, no.

There isn't a road in Florida that isn't under or going to be under construction. The amount of people coming down here is absolutely insane. Every inch of land is being built on. It's really sad. Florida ain't no swamp no more.......it's not as easy to find remote areas.

They aren't building under that bridge. ... I do have to wonder if she picked Florida or just took the southern route hoping for a chance at a swamp. IDK if she's been to Florida, but the mangroves get really smelly ...

Why, with the river right there, did she drop him onto the rocks and brush? That makes no sense to me. Now I'm back to wondering if she wanted him to be found. Or did she misjudge where the water was? For someone who went to all the trouble she did to get poor Gannon to FL, why not weight the body / suitcase down and drop it in the water 1/2 mile sooner??

Part of me thinks she did want him to be found, and that the location would “prove” to AS that she was innocent. In her mind, he would come crawling back to her and she would have him under her complete control again. MOO.

I think it's quite possible that while she was on LE's radar, without concrete evidence he was injured/murdered at that time (pre-neighbor video), they may not have had the resources or ability to physically follow her. I do suspect her leaving town caused them to start tracking her via other means like credit card purchases or tracking her phone right away though. I think they knew a very general location of where she was the minute she went MIA. I think Gannon went in the moving truck because she thought LE might tail her and I don't think anyone would imagine her being bold enough to take a dead body with her to move, including LE. I think she planned all along to split off from the moving truck closer to his final destination because she knew that when they arrived, there was an inherent risk of anyone picking up that suitcase in an effort to help on top of other risks like smell/leakage. "While I'm kinda close, I'm going to visit some old military friends at the base, I'll meet back up with you in a few days! Just need to grab a couple of suitcases, don't need any help."
The FBI became involved - but I think that was part of the reason she left. Leaving was not the reason they became involved, unless someone tipped LE off that she was getting ready to leave. MOO

That's what I wonder. Was the drop done at night? Maybe she thought there was water there and couldn't see... Just an odd choice. You get him all the way to Florida, and then bungle the final hiding spot. Why not put him in the woods somewhere off the road.

So grateful for the construction worker for finding Gannon.

Spencer Wilson shows TS asking to “add one more thing” in her interview and then turning on the fake tears.

Re-watch: Second look at interview after arrest of Gannon's Stepmother
Sorry, but I just can’t. She’s the only person I’ve come to know that makes me nauseous every single time she opens her mouth :confused: I really wonder what was going through Spencer Wilson’s mind when she squeezed out those crocodile tears. Did he suspect right then that he was watching a murderer give the performance of her life, albeit a really BAD performance? :rolleyes: Enquiring minds want to know!

My thought has been that it was dark and she couldn't see below. The river/inlet is not too far off. I still believe that she dropped the case in the opposite traffic flow from where LE set up the crime scene.

Weighted down objects don't always stay sunk but I do think that she was trying to get him in the water.

Sorry, but I just can’t. She’s the only person I’ve come to know that makes me nauseous every single time she opens her mouth :confused: I really wonder what was going through Spencer Wilson’s mind when she squeezed out those crocodile tears. Did he suspect right then that he was watching a murderer give the performance of her life, albeit a really BAD performance? :rolleyes: Enquiring minds want to know!

Yes he did! Go to Spencer's Twitter & read some of the questions he's been asked about that interview in the past few days, he says that that was the creepiest part of the interview. LS was so concerned about getting her apologies from everyone, that she forgot to seem sad or concerned about Gannon. That was her fake add on at the end :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Part of me thinks she did want him to be found, and that the location would “prove” to AS that she was innocent. In her mind, he would come crawling back to her and she would have him under her complete control again. MOO.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to find a spot near a recent unsolved body, keeping her inevitable defense in mind. IMO, LE seems to have a lot of other evidence tying her to homicide that it might not matter. But reasonable doubt is still her best defense chip.

So I just spotted something on Spencer Wilson's twitter page where he listed the new charges.
S/one pointed out that charges 10, 11 & 12 were against a child under 12, charges 6, 7. 8 use same verbiage without "child under 12"

He pointed out that the charges relate to "someone" not specifically Gannon Stauch.

These were added after his body was found. I wonder if "someone" told LE they were held hostage by her and were made to do something they didn't want to do, but to prove that they needed Gannon's body?

Gannon, your sparkling smile & light will never go out! You were a hero in life & now a hero that lit the way so that you could be found! Justice will be served in your name! You were everything an 11 year old boy should be: brave, funny, kind, smart, joyful, loving, and a great big brother! Now it's time for those you've left here on earth to tell your story, to get justice for you, and to carry on your legacy!

Run as fast as Sonic & soar high sweet Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix