Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that latent prints stay around for a long while. Even if the suitcase was left out in the elements, maybe the bridges of the roadway helped conserve some on the outside. If not, maybe there are prints all over the inside and on the clothing, at least.
I think this will quell the story of "abduction".

everyone is so welcome! I know how much everyone here cares for Gannon and we want everyone to know that he is cared about in Pensacola and not alone

Such a nice gesture for a little boy so far from home. I am sure it is appreciated by his family and all of us who are strangers. Very thoughtful..thank you.

Always been confused by her response to the neighbor as well. She was supposedly working out in the basement when "Gannon left" and didn't mention which friend he was going to see. So how in God's name could she know for certain which way he went?
Yes, she contradicted herself so many times. She gave away so much incriminating information every time she made a statement or gave an interview.

I guess that's a good thing. For all that she complained about LE mistreating her and violating her rights, she sure did help them out by running her mouth so much.

Imo

I like the fact that latent prints stay around for a long while. Even if the suitcase was left out in the elements, maybe the bridges of the roadway helped conserve some on the outside. If not, maybe there are prints all over the inside and on the clothing, at least.
I think this will quell the story of "abduction".

Do we know yet whether the suitcase he was found in belonged to the Stauchs? Really curious about this because if it was their/her suitcase, that trip to Florida was a ridiculous waste of time. A body, you can hope to disappear forever...a suitcase, not so much.

Do we know yet whether the suitcase he was found in belonged to the Stauchs? Really curious about this because if it was their/her suitcase, that trip to Florida was a ridiculous waste of time. A body, you can hope to disappear forever...a suitcase, not so much.
I don't think we will know that at this point. Could be one of her purchases while on her excursion around town. I just think the prints will help.

I don't believe we know. The confirmation there was a suitcase came from a source accepted here on WS. That source got the info from Landen's aunt and her SM. She wouldn't have known what was at the Stauch home. But AS likely would.
JMO
Edit: clarity

I believe she was implying that next-door neighbor RD’s camera couldn’t have possibly caught Gannon walking to his friends house, because he walked in the other direction down the street: i.e, towards the left of Gannon’s home if you were facing it head-on. RD lives on the right side.
MOO because she didn't view the video when offered she did not realize his camera was really focused on the entrance of Mandan and captured the front of the driveway and the sidewalk left and right in front of Gannon's house.

Same kind of angle visualization trouble could have lead to dropping a suitcase on an enbankment instead of in a river.

My only issue with this is she gets to play with the other inmates for the rest of her days. That includes meals, social time, learning, relationships. Death Penalty would have meant mostly isolation.
she might. But a little thing about those people she gets to play with...even some of the hardest criminals don’t like people who hurt kids. So there’s that to give some solace. o_O MOO

she might. But a little thing about those people she gets to play with...even some of the hardest criminals don’t like people who hurt kids. So there’s that to give some solace. o_O MOO
Oh yes I agree.
She'll have time to make new friends and enemies.
Except if those enemies harbor a grudge she'll not be able to escape them.
Too bad, so sad.

My only issue with this is she gets to play with the other inmates for the rest of her days. That includes meals, social time, learning, relationships. Death Penalty would have meant mostly isolation.
For hopefully a long period of time, she will also have to sleep with one eye open. No one, including incarcerated peeps, like child killers!

For hopefully a long period of time, she will also have to sleep with one eye open. No one, including incarcerated peeps, like child killers!
The people locked up with her are mother, sisters, aunts, grandmothers. Most of them are not in for hurting children. And they do know (or will know) what she is there for. They will see through her lies and 'gaslighting' MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500