Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in different clothing than what TS said he was wearing when he "ran away"? Because she's lied so many times that she can't keep anything straight and fabricates as she goes.

I think they knew she was lying. If not from the get-go, then very shortly thereafter. The last person to see a missing person is always under suspicion so no, I don't believe they put out the alert on what he was wearing based solely on her description. I don't think you're giving LE enough credit.

ETA: You're assuming LS is smarter than LE, and she's not.

B.B.M.

Thank you! Great Find!

Oh, Yoo-Hoooooo…. @MassGuy, seen this, by any chance?

6019.gif
I’m thinking today would be an absolutely awesome day for the release of the AA. It’s still early in the day. A lot of us are at home, under mandatory stay at home orders. It would give us lots of time to digest the information. Hoping today is the day!

I wonder if AS knew that she lost her job.

I can't even wrap my head around the murder...the idea of her bullying him just brings out the momma bear in me. But I agree. I can't comprehend her actually caring for him only to be facing THIRTEEN CHARGES related to his murder.

Sh e claims she cared for him "because LH didn't want to." Yet, he ends up thrown away with less caring than I dispose of trash bags.

grrrrrr .....
Her idea of caring was letting him live in the house while verbally abusing him. Cruel

New here. Pardon the intrusion, but y'all are assuming that neighbor's video is from the time LS said he went missing and the last sighting of him. I don't believe the video that has been circulating all over the media is from that time period 10am-2pm. I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown. In that video, he is not even wearing the clothes they said he went missing in. I can't make out a face either, and was wondering if this could even be HH.

It just doesn't make sense that they would publicize what he was wearing as blue jeans, when the video publicized clearly shows different clothes.

We all know how much LS has lied, but in the crime online interview, she did say the video shown was wrong, from a different day. This is the one time I actually believe her. I don't believe anyone outside of LE has seen the last known video of him because it has never been released to the public.

All this is my opinion only.

She needed that video to show Gannon returning, and it didn’t.

So what did she do? She said the shadows and some magical heat sensing technology would prove that Gannon returned.

Then she decided that the video was from a different day, because she realized no one saw what she needed them to see.

The video is accurate, and shows what it shows. His switch wasn’t found in the house, because he never returned to the house.

That four hour road trip where she “got lost,” makes perfect sense. As does her renting a car the following day. She murdered Gannon, and likely returned to the scene.

If the video is wrong and Gannon returned, then nothing makes sense at all. She would have had no time to kill Gannon, and remove his body.

Law enforcement reportedly described it as “the break we needed,” and everything changed after that moment (CSU returned to the house within hours).

That man knows his system, and it’s not hard to read date and time stamps. This isn’t something you manually enter.

Another thing I've been thinking about recently is the fact that as we have seen on other footage, RD's camera did pick up sound. It's definitely a possibility that LE has footage that includes sound from whatever incident occurred on Sunday evening, as well as whatever was said in the driveway on Monday morning.

IMO, I think the Monday footage was released to get LS to continue having diarrhea of the mouth to anyone who would listen. The more she contradicts herself, and leaves nuggets of truth, the more evidence they would have against her. JMO

Apologies in advance...

In my head, I'm seeing DA and DDA present at the home when AS calls t and confronts about the pool of blood. I've seen enough cases where there is a stain left on the carpet, but when the carpet is pulled up the pad reveals a much larger (area) of stain. With Gannon's room being in the basement, I'm assuming it was concrete under the pad. Maybe he lost enough blood to be incompatible with life (without immediate medical attention) and that's why the initially announced that they didn't think he was alive. Maybe when he went to the car he was woozy from blood loss.

Ugh, poor sweet boy. I want to see t get whatever she has coming to her.
Until I know for sure, I won't believe AS made any contact with TS without first consulting LE. No way. AS appears to be a regimented military man and would not defy LE's instructions nor do anything to compromise the case. At least that is my impression of AS. And based on my own experience in LE, they are structured para military.

Just more of TS obstructing justice.

I’m thinking today would be an absolutely awesome day for the release of the AA. It’s still early in the day. A lot of us are at home, under mandatory stay at home orders. It would give us lots of time to digest the information. Hoping today is the day!
It does look like there may be a hearing scheduled on the matter on April 14. Unfortunately, it’s likely we will in fact have to wait until then.

It’s a good thing I didn’t make a bet.

*Edited to correct a mistake caused by Teciatus.*

Last edited:
I think they knew she was lying. If not from the get-go, then very shortly thereafter. The last person to see a missing person is always under suspicion so no, I don't believe they put out the alert on what he was wearing based solely on her description. I don't think you're giving LE enough credit.

ETA: You're assuming LS is smarter than LE, and she's not.
You've taken my reply the wrong way. You asked about the discrepancy in the clothing. TS lied to LE about what he was wearing. She is definitely NOT smarter than LE.

Being in different clothing than what TS said he was wearing when he "ran away"? Because she's lied so many times that she can't keep anything straight and fabricates as she goes.
Exactly - we have no clue what he was last seen it except the video - I choose to believe RD and have no doubt it’s him in that video - if the theory is he came back and went out again and did not come back after that 10am time- LE knows that. Of course now they also know what he was wearing unless she stripped him (sorry) sigh...
JMO

Until I know for sure, I won't believe AS made any contact with TS without first consulting LE. No way. AS appears to be a regimented military man and would not defy LE's instructions nor do anything to compromise the case. At least that is my impression of AS. And based on my own experience in LE, they are structured para military.

Just more of TS obstructing justice.
I absolutely believe any phone calls were made at the direction of law enforcement. They would have been recorded.

GANNON

the driveway video not the 10-4 Monday, when ?

I am taking my dang shower, purely for my own pleasure, then rewriting the old dang novel...frizzle, frazzle, frizzle, frazzle, !!flippn
flappn, flipn, flap,

It does look like there may be a bearing scheduled on the matter on April 14. Unfortunately, it’s likely we will in fact have to wait until then.

It’s a good thing I didn’t make a bet.
Most all of our hearings are cancelled or by telephone through the 15th - will be interesting to see what CO courts do - can’t very well have more than 10 in the courtroom right?
JMO

Most all of our hearings are cancelled or by telephone through the 15th - will be interesting to see what CO courts do - can’t very well have more than 10 in the courtroom right?
JMO
This particular hearing would require the lawyer for the media, and the prosecution and defense.

So numbers shouldn’t be an issue if it’s done in person.

Yes, those eyes! By their eyes, ye shall know them.

I've seen plenty of bad eyes, but this is the first time I have seen eyes that get actually black when the emotion (or lack thereof) changes on her face. I saw it when she was in court the first time on camera and then when she had this last court date when she looked in the direction of GS parents and straight into the shooting camera from behind her attorney. Let's just put it this way.....I wouldn't want to come across her in a dark alley.

MOO, MOO

She needed that video to show Gannon returning, and it didn’t.

So what did she do? She said the shadows and some magical heat sensing technology would prove that Gannon returned.

Then she decided that the video was from a different day, because she realized no one saw what she needed them to see.

The video is accurate, and shows what it shows. His switch wasn’t found in the house, because he never returned to the house.

That four hour road trip where she “got lost,” makes perfect sense. As does her renting a car the following day. She murdered Gannon, and likely returned to the scene.

If the video is wrong and Gannon returned, then nothing makes sense at all. She would have had no time to kill Gannon, and remove his body.

Law enforcement reportedly described it as “the break we needed,” and everything changed after that moment (CSU returned to the house within hours).

That man knows his system, and it’s not hard to read date and time stamps. This isn’t something you manually enter.

I DO believe the neighbor's videos are the break they needed. We just haven't seen the one(s) that really broke the case open, imo.

I could be very wrong, because at this point, nothing would surprise me.

eta: maybe they just went along with her description of what he was wearing for some reason to lull her into a false sense of security. Perhaps they already knew at that time it was too late anyway?

Another thing I've been thinking about recently is the fact that as we have seen on other footage, RD's camera did pick up sound. It's definitely a possibility that LE has footage that includes sound from whatever incident occurred on Sunday evening, as well as whatever was said in the driveway on Monday morning.

IMO, I think the Monday footage was released to get LS to continue having diarrhea of the mouth to anyone who would listen. The more she contradicts herself, and leaves nuggets of truth, the more evidence they would have against her. JMO
If we can hear the two of them interact I think it will be difficult for us ..
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member