Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your perspective. I think they are dead though. I just can't imagine where they could be or why she isn't saying. Many, many why's. I'll have to be patient with the process.

Yeah she's too self absorbed to be spending money and sitting in jail if she had any kind of get out of jail card. (I.E. being able to produce the children alive)

Unfortunately those poor children have almost certainly came to the same horrific end as many of those that she has had relationships with.

There's truly no other fully objective conclusion that can be drawn at this point

Last edited:
The question I continue to have, is why wasn’t a background check for priors done on Alex at the time of the shooting? It should have revealed that Alex had a violent assault conviction against Lori’s former husband. Had this been put together even in a few weeks after the shooting the children might have been taken to safety. Did LE discover this and just moved too slow for follow up?

Hindsight is 20/20, as the detectives now say say his head wound didn’t appear to align with the story Alex told and Charles’ professional ability to swing a bat. AZ also now publicly point out that the story of Lori’s whereabouts during the shooting differ from Alex’s statement.

Had AZ LE and the Rexburg Coroner done things differently this case would be far different. Lori and Chad lucked out unbelievably. I mean that literally. That two separate agencies in two separate states made such consequentially bad decisions is so remarkable that it will be studied for years.
I think this often but try to limit saying it more than a couple times a month--If Chandler police had done even a half-arsed investigation when Charles was shot, JJ and Tylee would be alive today. Or at least not missing, for those still holding out hope.

Still JMO

I've followed this case since the very first thread- and (this is a problem I have with a lot of cases) I kind of lose track when it gets to using initials for people. PLUS this case has had so many twists and turns and frank weirdness.
Last night's show really helped me put it all together again and I thought it was quite well done. But why no Justin Lum? He's been a major contributor. Because he works at a FOX affiliate I suppose? Too bad to not have his perspective.
It doesn't help when their initials keep changing.

In my opinion Ian will be disposable, hes useful now but when this is over and if she walks free she will want to live the life she was accustomed to with Brandon. What better way, she is getting the stage with a baby on the way and a life insuramce policy on Ian I'm sure to come. He even seems smug now but wait the tables will turn...
Do we have confirmation that she is really pregnant? I know she told the cops she was, but is there evidence of a growing belly?

I think this often but try to limit saying it more than a couple times a month--If Chandler police had done even a half-arsed investigation when Charles was shot, JJ and Tylee would be alive today. Or at least not missing, for those still holding out hope.

Still JMO
Absolutely agree. In addition, it's a lot harder to go back and redo the whole investigation into CV's death now. How does that look to a jury? Such screw ups have have allowed CD and LV to wander around free as birds.

LAST UPDATED MAY 2, 2020, 12:05 PM
Lori Vallow's Social Circle Is Full Of Mysterious Deaths, Starting With Her Sister

May 01, 2020 12:47 PM

The Sister of Lori Vallow, Whose Kids Are Missing, Died Mysteriously in 1998: Report

DOOMSDAY CULT MOM: "It is incredibly difficult." Lori Vallow-Daybell's attorney aggressively argues for the mom of two missing children.
Watch Court TV LIVE tonight at 8/7c. Court TV - Live Stream - Web - Court TV pic.twitter.com/sjIT21vHzD

— Court TV (@Courttv) May 2, 2020

PUBLISHED: 16:03 EDT, 1 May 2020 | UPDATED: 02:11 EDT, 2 May 2020

Judge refuses 'cult mom' Lori Vallow's request to lower her bond from $1million | Daily Mail Online

27913444-8278883-image-a-50_1588396723247.jpg

27902532-8278883-Lori_Vallow_is_pictured_wearing_a_face_mask_during_Friday_s_bond-a-34_1588394558834.jpg

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow's request to have her bond lowered from $1million to to between $100,000 and $250,000 was denied by an Idaho judge.

Vallow, who was wearing a face mask along with her jail uniform, had appeared in the mostly empty Idaho courtroom Friday while her lawyer argued for the lowered bond.

Ian was into video games and there are "video game stories" he has written in the past that sound eerily similar to their beliefs. It's incredibly sad, and even scary, that grown adults can switch into "story mode" and be completely oblivious of what their actions are doing to people! These are grown adults who have children and grandchildren and should know that life or religion is not a game! I teeter back and fourth on if I believe Chad and Lori, and their friends and family, really believe this end of times stuff or if it was just an excuse to get a following to buy their books. Unfortunately, this is a perfect case of Follow the Money. Chad and Lori and their families are absolutely a disgusting waste time. I feel terrible for Chad's grandchildren and I hope these beliefs are not being taught to them.

Can you elaborate on how we know this about Ian's involvement in video games, video game stories and their similarity to Chad/Lori beliefs?

Feel free to scroll.....I'm just typing out loud

Who's pulling the strings and who's the puppet....will one of them crack?

After recovering from yesterdays frustrating bond hearing and the let down dateline interview, I re-read the document IP left on the computer he gave to his ex-wife Natalie, the document that Chad sent to Lori in Sept 2018 with the light/dark ratings for her family and the Jan 2019 document "seven missions to accomplish together". The more I consider this, the more I believe Chad has to have an outsized role, as vile as Lori is judging by her documented actions, I can't see her in any kind of leadership role, (manipulator, sure), but she's just not articulate and come's off so ditzy/juvenile whenever she speaks. Chad, may have gotten in over his head, with his outlandish ideas/visions and then meets Lori who had connections to AxC who can make thing's happen.

Was Lori working in the background to make sure Chads visions came true or were they both in all of it together?

Have they been honest with each other?

Is one more gullible than the other?

Are they're just delaying until after 7.22.2020?

What happens when Chad gets charged/arrested?

It will be hard to keep their stories straight....MLM (if he hasn't been sacked) will be on the run between jails - he'll have to hire an army!

I believe that once you see "people" as barriers to your personal happiness, and you are a narcissist, who believes that you are the center of the world. It isn't that hard to plan the killing of the "barriers" to your ultimate goal. And once you have killed the first barrier, the rest are that much easier.

LVD is beyond evil. And she walks into the courtroom like she is the "star". Que, "Clouds in my coffee, your SO VAIN". Her hair is long, curled, she wears makeup, and she is the center of attention.

I think that she likes it.

I've been thinking about ineffective counsel. Right now, Lori is really the only one who can replace Means. Otherwise, if she's found guilty she can appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel and hope her case for appeal is accepted. Surely he isn't acting like this on purpose assuming she has no real defense against charges? Jmo
C’mon, Dreamer...you and I have both been following this case since the beginning and know better than to assume anything in this whacked out, bizarre-o, mind blowing, never thought possible case! Adding a new nut job or twist into the scene is exactly what these guys are all about!! :)

Feel free to scroll.....I'm just typing out loud

Who's pulling the strings and who's the puppet....will one of them crack?

After recovering from yesterdays frustrating bond hearing and the let down dateline interview, I re-read the document IP left on the computer he gave to his ex-wife Natalie, the document that Chad sent to Lori in Sept 2018 with the light/dark ratings for her family and the Jan 2019 document "seven missions to accomplish together". The more I consider this, the more I believe Chad has to have an outsized role, as vile as Lori is judging by her documented actions, I can't see her in any kind of leadership role, (manipulator, sure), but she's just not articulate and come's off so ditzy/juvenile whenever she speaks. Chad, may have gotten in over his head, with his outlandish ideas/visions and then meets Lori who had connections to AxC who can make thing's happen.

Was Lori working in the background to make sure Chads visions came true or were they both in all of it together?

Have they been honest with each other?

Is one more gullible than the other?

Are they're just delaying until after 7.22.2020?

What happens when Chad gets charged/arrested?

It will be hard to keep their stories straight....MLM (if he hasn't been sacked) will be on the run between jails - he'll have to hire an army!

I'm starting to think Chad is pulling the strings here. Jmo

I, too, am not buying the whole "we met in Rexburg on a dating site and married within two weeks because we just knew” nonsense. That sounds like a cover story, a desperate attempt to put distance between IP and prior events. It's much more plausible to think they got together through mutual acquaintances (IP lived in Rexburg and in the same complex where the tri moved to). Something tells me the FBI thinks this too and the wire request was part of something much more significant.

I, too, am not buying the whole "we met in Rexburg on a dating site and married within two weeks because we just knew” nonsense. That sounds like a cover story, a desperate attempt to put distance between IP and prior events. It's much more plausible to think they got together through mutual acquaintances (IP lived in Rexburg and in the same complex where the tri moved to). Something tells me the FBI thinks this too and the wire request was part of something much more significant.

Per the timeline, Melani and BB divorce was finalized on October 22, 2019. So we're supposed to believe this wholesome innocent LDS girl met her new hubby on a dating app and remarried basically a month later? Maybe her Dateline comment about remarrying quickly (in defense of Chad and Lori) was her own defense, too. Oh, except whoops, someone missed when they tried to kill BB. Jmo

Per the timeline, Melani and BB divorce was finalized on October 22, 2019. So we're supposed to believe this wholesome innocent LDS girl met her new hubby on a dating app and remarried basically a month later? Maybe her Dateline comment about remarrying quickly (in defense of Chad and Lori) was her own defense, too. Oh, except whoops, someone missed when they tried to kill BB. Jmo
Indeed. A while back I defended IP for cooperating but now I feel it was just to save his hide.

Last edited:
I agree. It is impossible to know at this point how much evidence the Feds have for the kids. I keep hoping they are alive, so I don't allow myself to go digging too far in areas that take me away from that hope. That Lori and Chad called MG to ask her to lie to LE is leans towards conspiracy but to what end? We don't know what evidence there is.

There seems to be enough evidence to charge conspiracy to commit murder for Charles and attempted murder for Brandon. The essence of conspiracy is an agreement of two or more persons to engage in some form of prohibited conduct, such as murder. The crime is complete upon agreement. It does not have to actually be carried out. That is the beauty of conspiracy which is so much easier to prove than murder. The Feds seem to make sure that cases are completely worked up before filing charges and I think they can still file an indictment after the State files charges. Arizona would have jurisdication for Charles and Brandon, but LE made a lot mistakes with Charles, so they may just let the Feds handle it. @AZlawyer what do you think?

The State of Idaho definately has evidence of conspiracy to commit murder for Tammy. Insanely stupid using Charles Vallow's Amazon account to buy wedding rings and have them delivered to yourself 17 days before Tammy's death. Then, the idiocy of have said rings photographed at your inappropriate beach wedding. There is that ski mask purchase as well...
What is the ski mask purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member