Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve debated the use of the term “guys” endlessly. It sounds like something a coach or someone who works with kids would say. However, many disagree with me that it is said frequently, and commonly, in many situations.

amateur opinion and speculation
I was just about to type that literally! Were they into gymnastics or wrestling? School outing volunteering? Sounds like a person familiar with kids like a coach. JMO I have to add someone familiar with that particular trail. School outings in the outdoors. IMO

Girls is parental, IMO and guys is more distant buddy like. They knew him before that initial meeting. Or met him there before. IMO
How would the girls have arranged to meet up with someone without a phone call, text or email?
Good question. We're there texts or emails? Maybe they've jet them before. JMO

How would the girls have arranged to meet up with someone without a phone call, text or email?
He said "guys" and directed them to a location to move towards or perhaps divert their attention, to me sounds like he was familiar with them somehow or someway. He wouldnt have just directed them before ever meeting them. Could have been briefly on that trail that day or another day. IMO

I've just finished listening to the Down The Hill podcast and I felt it was very well done. Part 8 with the interviews and presser clips really started to sway me into LE's line of thinking that he IS local and they know who he is but they cannot solidly charge him yet. If so up until that presser with the new direction he must have been thinking he had fooled everyone. Now they watch and wait.

Jmo

I've just finished listening to the Down The Hill podcast and I felt it was very well done. Part 8 with the interviews and presser clips really started to sway me into LE's line of thinking that he IS local and they know who he is but they cannot solidly charge him yet. If so up until that presser with the new direction he must have been thinking he had fooled everyone. Now they watch and wait.

Jmo
Can you post the link

This is all my stream of thought, strictly speculation:

Guys. That is a term commonly used by me and many others through the years, here and other places I've lived. Address a group of 2 or more, no matter the gender, "hey you guys".

Delivering supplies to a function involving school. A familiar face that presents as an affable guy making small talk as he brings in the boxes.

Softball; concession stands, try-outs. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Hey Guys" Girls pause, he's a familiar face, and they will be polite, even if they're uncomfortable. At least one of the girls was. But they waited for BG to catch up to them.

Now he's within a couple feet; perhaps pulls a weapon. Catches them like deer in headlights. They are frozen. "Down the hill"

An interesting coincidence to me; Elizabeth in the Evansdale case was also involved in softball.

That possibility has been discussed extensively, with lots of people (myself included) not seeing it as familiarity. Some do, of course.
We’ve debated the use of the term “guys” endlessly. It sounds like something a coach or someone who works with kids would say. However, many disagree with me that it is said frequently, and commonly, in many situations.

amateur opinion and speculation
All of these things have been discussed extensively in every way possible and it would be good for newcomers here to read over some past posts to get up to speed.

Last edited:
This is all my stream of thought, strictly speculation:

Guys. That is a term commonly used by me and many others through the years, here and other places I've lived. Address a group of 2 or more, no matter the gender, "hey you guys".

Delivering supplies to a function involving school. A familiar face that presents as an affable guy making small talk as he brings in the boxes.

Softball; concession stands, try-outs. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Hey Guys" Girls pause, he's a familiar face, and they will be polite, even if they're uncomfortable. At least one of the girls was. But they waited for BG to catch up to them.

Now he's within a couple feet; perhaps pulls a weapon. Catches them like deer in headlights. They are frozen. "Down the hill"

An interesting coincidence to me; Elizabeth in the Evansdale case was also involved in softball.

Agreed. It must have been a common place for kids to play? Creepy if you ask me. He must have been lurking for a while waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Wondering how no one heard or saw what happened. Whoever else was in the area should have heard them scream.

RL didn't spend four years in jail. He was released in Jan. 2018

Thank you. It is a difference, of course. I assumed, 4 years, judging by the YouTube video where he spoke to a woman. I should have counted better given the girls were killed in 2017. So, I misunderstood. But considering his age - didn’t he mention being alone, in a cold cell? I felt sorry for him. Still do.

I was just about to type that literally! Were they into gymnastics or wrestling? School outing volunteering? Sounds like a person familiar with kids like a coach. JMO I have to add someone familiar with that particular trail. School outings in the outdoors. IMO
we use "guys" here in Indiana to refer to a group of males or females or a mixed group known or unknown. It's really a generic term here. Similar to a southerner using "you all" or " y'all "

we use "guys" here in Indiana to refer to a group of males or females or a mixed group known or unknown. It's really a generic term here. Similar to a southerner using "you all" or " y'all "
Getting really dark vibes from that bridge that video, the trail. This BG is extremely evil. Never got that before from any case. He needs to be caught and put on death row.

The white thing looks bulky and looks tied around his neck, That got me thinking maybe he's homeless and carrying his blanket or makeshift tent under the jacket. And the face red from sleeping rough.

He may be a homeless killer that ups and moves around often. Maybe why police are struggling to catch him.

You have made several impressive posts. This is one area where I have evolved on this case. I don't see hair in the video clip at all. I also don't see hair in the zoomed-in versions of specific frames. But recently when I went back and looked at the originally released video stills, and specifically the one with his head tilted down, there is definitely the possibility that it is hair alone. If so, it would be very thick young looking hair combed straight down with bangs hanging over his forehead. The part is near the crown only, with hair flopping left and right of that. That is the area that looks like the cap of a hat, if it is a hat.

If that is hair, it indeed looks reddish brown to me. Most importantly, the face has to conform to the hair. It can't be hair laying on top of a head like a saucer and sticking out on both sides. If that is hair alone then Bridge Guy has a significantly wider face than either composite allows. He is also likely taller than the estimates allow, or at the high end of the estimates. The perspective would be off. If it is hair then most likely he is on the low end of the age spectrum. However, the guy arrested in Florida months ago was 42 and his hair and facial width are almost identical to what I think I see from that original still. I'm not saying that's the guy. I won't use his name. The mugshot is what I would use as example of what the hair/facial width look like, if it is hair and not a hat.

Neither composite resembles that type of hair at all. Neither composite depicts the young wide face at all. If Bridge Guy was not wearing a hat then he must be having a field day at composites that look nothing like him and descriptions that look nothing like him. The younger composite is curly Peter Brady hair that doesn't threaten to look like the hair only version. In fact, it would be the exact opposite type of hair. Also the face is not close.

I don't know how the rationalize that still picture with the video, which doesn't look like hair at all.

Just imagine what Abby and Libby would be saying toward this topic. They know exactly what it is. They would be flabbergasted that it could be interpreted the other way, based on video or stills.

I can't think of another similar situation. Law enforcement obviously doesn't believe it is hair alone. On the recent John Walsh program, Doug Carter viewed the video alongside Callahan Walsh and said, "...the hat he is wearing."

BTW, I don't think that Libby intentionally filmed Bridge Guy. Until visiting the bridge I didn't grasp the angles. Libby is filming from slightly off the bridge to the right. Her camera is pointing across the end of the bridge to the northwest. The background would be Deer Creek as it circles underneath the bridge and curls to the north. Abby is almost certainly the focus of the video as she finished her first crossing. Then Bridge Guy slips into the far right corner at the very end of the clip. Libby might not even have realized it happened, although I guess she probably did.

Bridge Guy was only 70 feet or thereabouts from the end of the bridge, not the 200 feet recently specified in this thread.

I can’t comment on the hair, and the only thing I can see is that he has wide cheekbones. To me, his facial structure would resemble T.E, the former sheriff currently in disgrace in the neighboring county, but in no way do I assume that BG is him. Simply, it would seem to me that he has that type of broad, but sculpted, face. And it always felt to me that he was darker, not blond, but again, anyone could see anything in that video. However, part of the face is not even seen, so all is assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann