Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is they both turn on each other and any family or friends/cult members spill the beans on each other. Snuff out this evil group. Make CD stop having such vivid dreams of delusion! lol Lori would leave him in a heartbeat, he and especially Lori needs stopped now. Come on 7/22/20, I would sit with any of them during their end of the world. I've done it a few times due to employees in the south years ago.

Nothing happened. The people walked away dazed and confused but were fine in no time. jmo

You're talking about LV's mother, right?

Is it morally indefensible for mothers to stand by their children, believe in their innocence and stay loyal? Similarly with best friends.

You think we should throw our loved ones under the bus to the media, at the first opportunity?

Friends and family of the suspects are victims, too, because their natural loyalty and trust has been betrayed.
Not only is loyalty and trust betrayed, I think it is difficult if not impossible for a mother and sister to believe their daughter and sister killed her children. Until faced with incontrovertible evidence who would think that?

Their interview was a mess, but they had little to work with, and in one phone call Lori said “you know I would never hurt my kids.” In desperation they grabbed on to that and believed it.

Kamyria said:
I agree.. plus it was reported that she was in jail and threw a fit when she found out what happened at Chad's

Do you have a link for this?

Was never in MSM and let's just say the person who stated it recanted it and with good reason. Was nothing more than a rumor and if I'm wrong, well...I'll be wrong when they prove it...Too many people on FB that "know someone who knows someone"...Yeah, I'm thinking the FBI are just sitting around going, "why don't I know anyone who knows someone"

NO, it is right to stand by your children/family, I agree.
It is however, morally wrong to lie about 2 missing kids who, although we all assumed were dead, were just found buried in their new son in law's back yard.
JMO
As far as I know neither SS or JC have lied about the children since their bodies were found. The kids were missing when they sat for that interview.

Hi Websleuth friends:),
Since I can never figure out exactly what's okay to mention, and what's not okay, I'll just dance around what I found. Check out Chad's new attorney, and look up his past legal history. I'm not sure what impact it might have, but I would guess it might bias him against Lori.

Off limits but he's still a 10000% upgrade from MM

I'm stuck on a couple of timeline details that might be significant.

MG said in the interview that she visited Lori over a weekend beginning September 19th. That was a Thursday and is the same day that Chad flew to Phoenix and told a fellow passenger he was going to help a relative remodel. MG flew home on the 23rd I think, or possibly the 22nd.

MG reports that she, Lori, and Chad walked the track at BYI-I. The only days they could have done that were Friday the 20th or Saturday the 21st. If Chad were in Rexburg on Sunday the 22nd he almost certainly would have been expected to be in church and spending the rest of the day with family, right?

I'm with you so far, makes sense that he was in Rexburg/Salem the 21st/22nd.

We don't know how long Chad stayed in Phoenix but it would be very strange to fly on a Thursday and not stay through the weekend. I'm not sure I buy the remodeling story but regardless of what his business was I would think he would stay a couple of days, to get a cheaper ticket if for no other reason.

I disagree. I fly a lot for work, often last minute, and often it's a tossup as to whether a 1- or 2-night stayover makes a huge difference in fare. It often does not. Remember at that point, he wasn't a consumer looking for a cheap deal, he's someone cheating on his wife (still alive) and conspiring to commit or cover up a murder. The longer he's away from home, the more questions get asked and the more paper trail that exists. I would say he was motivated to get in and get back out quickly.

So that makes me think that Melanie is mistaken on which weekend she was in Rexburg. I think she was there the weekend before, September 12-15 or 16. I would also note that there were 2 podcasts in September, one on the 7th and one on the 16th. The one on the 16th was CD,LV, and MG. The earlier one was just MG and LV. I don't think LV or MG have the tech skills to produce a podcast. I think the one on the 7th was prerecorded in Phoenix before LV moved with help of JM and the one on the 16 was produced during MG visit to Rexburg with CD help.

I have not listened to the podcasts or looked at the production notes, but what makes you believe they were physically all in the same place to record any of these? Or that they were not all recorded in advance?

If MG is mistaken about the weekend she visited then that means another friend visited on the 19th. And whoever that was islikely the last to see JJ alive, and could very well have been brought in to assist with the "wet work." Chad may even have made a day trip to pickup this mystery person.

Why does it mean that another friend visited on the 19th?

I'm with you so far, makes sense that he was in Rexburg/Salem the 21st/22nd.

I disagree. I fly a lot for work, often last minute, and often it's a tossup as to whether a 1- or 2-night stayover makes a huge difference in fare. It often does not. Remember at that point, he wasn't a consumer looking for a cheap deal, he's someone cheating on his wife (still alive) and conspiring to commit or cover up a murder. The longer he's away from home, the more questions get asked and the more paper trail that exists. I would say he was motivated to get in and get back out quickly.

I have not listened to the podcasts or looked at the production notes, but what makes you believe they were physically all in the same place to record any of these? Or that they were not all recorded in advance?

Why does it mean that another friend visited on the 19th?
To your last question, it is because the babysitter reported the events of that day.. Airport trip to pick up podcast friend (MG).

I don't think we ever got an answer either way whether discussing the attorney's charges was off limits.
I know the attorney's charge etc... but why is it off topic or not allowed? I must have missed that. Upgrade looks likely. tia

Not a POI and now allowed per what I've seen in previously threads and it was shut down quickly. I could easily be wrong plus these threads are moving quick

That is a lot of information for me to process. Can you provide some links so that I can follow along? I can’t match some of the info I have written down with this. Thank you! No clue on where to find info like the track, I’m just not sure where to look for all of this. Thank you!

Everything is either taken from our official WS timeline on page 1 of this (and every) thread or from the two MSM interviews below (both previously linked, just reposting for the benefit of newcomers):

Part 2: Melanie Gibb describes zombies, JJ's disappearance and the 'fatal attraction' between Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

Missing Idaho kid's nanny recounts experience with Lori Vallow days before disappearance

I have not rewatched the interview with MG but my recollection is that she wavered on the exact date of the visit.

@KonaHonu Chad has been ex-communicated from the LDS. I suspect is happened before then, so he had no temple to go to. I'm not sure when but it was when he declared himself a prophet.
But he went to church in Kauai in February. At this point I have no doubt he has been, or is in the process of being, excommunicated. But I'm not convinced he was in September. And based on what I've learned from the LDS members here on WS, that is kept very private so we would not know if that is true.

Are you asking for a link?

There doesn't seem to be an official announcement I can find.
Parents of Missing Idaho Kids Accused of Being in Secret Cult

Man on the run with new wife was kicked out of the Mormon church for declaring himself a prophet | Daily Mail Online
Balancing parental rights and children at risk

Alternatively, this says the church itself hadn't confirmed it as of January but others seem to have known he was.

International cult expert believes parents of missing Rexburg children are dangerous

(as an aside this looks like it was written attributed to Sosa, but there is a slip in it where he refers to meeting Chad Daybell and "my wife" (Tammy). It seems that it was written by Daybell for Sosa.
Frequently Asked Questions )

Last edited:
Thank you for fingers crossed! It’s the underlying kindness like that that keeps me drawn in here. Despite the sometimes seemingly extreme differing opinions, and sometimes frustration with ideas or simply the case, there seems to be an underlying kindness here for members, and most importantly, victims.
I’m hooked lol. As sad as it is that this website exists because there are victims, I’m glad to be participating in a community that cares deeply for those victims.
Ps... stop lurking lurker! Lol! Glad you’re joining in. It was scary for me but I’m so glad I did. There’s no fear in sharing ideas here. I like that. Thanks again for thinking good thoughts for me :):):):)

Edited to correct a typo
If I had Covid19, I would probably read every thread. This case is like a crazy book. I started following it in December. I got busy and dropped it shortly after Lori went to jail. When I saw that they found bodies at Chad's place, I jumped back in.
It does take a lot of concentration to keep up with this cast of characters.

I hope you continue to feel better and fully recover ASAP

DBM. Asked and answered in another person's reply.

Please excuse my bluntness in this post!!

If LE hasn't already taken the cadaver dogs to each of the apartments, they certainly should. It will definitely tell them for sure if one of the kids was killed there. Maybe killed in one apartment and stored in another before being buried at Chads.
I also think they should take the dogs to the storage unit! I really think on the first trip, they stored the kids there. They also need to check each vehicle 's trunk with the dogs. This way LE will find out how the were transported to Chad's house.

Lori, Chad, and all these evil people totally make me sick!! They killed two beautiful Angels. May these two young beautiful Angels find peace and love in Heaven.

I hope Lori and Chad burn in hell!!!

MOO

I agree, and think LE did, just have not released that info. I believe they are trying to build an impeachable case. This case has so many tangents. Some of the facts are distractions, planned and unplanned. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname