Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever find out if LV ever got an official marriage certificate in Hawaii? There was some previous discussions that maybe their wedding was informal and not officially done.

The reason it is important in court is because the defendant usually has to be addressed or talked about multiple times by either the Defense or the Prosecution as they present their case to the jury. So it seems to me that having her official name would be important for the judge to establish based on her last official marriage certificate. So that the court records have a consistent and proper defendant name in all references in the court proceedings.

I wonder if that has been established yet or not.
Legal documents referring to LVD as “Lori Vallow” doesn’t necessarily signal there was no marraige. Don’t know ID law but in many states when you get married your last name isn’t automatically changed. You still have to file for a name change.

so who bought the clothes?

To me, this just shows her level of vanity. Of course, we already knew she was vain but being most concerned with how the public views her when she is sitting in jail charged with conspiracy, and looking at murder charges shows her level of grandeur and what really matters to her. It is not the kids and never was even when they were alive I am sure. Those who thought she was a great mother probably believed it because again, appearances matter most to her.

Here's the thing. LE has established that a marriage took place in Hawaii but still issued documents in the name of Vallow or were the original documents issued before the marriage was confirmed?

I am personally aware of a situation where a couple had a religious wedding ceremony that is not legally valid. The bride is collecting Social Security widow's benefits, which she would lose upon re-marriage.

She continues to go by her former husband's name, while living with the other guy who she introduces as her husband.

That's why I have been very curious about the wedding between Lori and Chad as there could possibly be something like this going on.

I think Tylee suffered from depression. Maybe claiming Tylee was sick is Lori's way of covering that up. You know, God forbid my child has a mental illness. Part of her own denial regarding herself and her mental illness in my opinion. Just a thought imo Lori prob received additional attention as an added bonus.
Definitely possible! Poor Tylee :(

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I recall you mentioning this before now. Well, I'd just ask you to take my word for it that the "ssss" was so sharp and sibilant that it was almost painful to listen to!

It's okay. It's not terrible in person when I can get facial cues, but audio and video are difficult.

If you're right, I would have to conclude that somebody doesn't like Miss Vallow very much. Because the other would be so much more normal.

I wonder if CD's children also practiced the same religion their own Father was spouting to everyone else. If he so believed that this was the way to salvation - why not share this wonderful news with your own offspring? Wouldn't he want them with him in his own heavenly kingdom? Wouldn't he want to share the "Word of God" and heavenly visions with them (as he did with TD re: vision of ancestor telling her to go to her Parents home)? Were his own children on the lists of light & dark? Did they know how to change their "estate"? So many questions.
Excellent point. Of course Chad would want to include them in the 144,000. If the Daybell kids weren’t aware of Chad’s unique brand of religion that’s a strong indication that he knew all along the stuff he’s spouting is hogwash.

To me, this just shows her level of vanity. Of course, we already knew she was vain but being most concerned with how the public views her when she is sitting in jail charged with conspiracy, and looking at murder charges shows her level of grandeur and what really matters to her. It is not the kids and never was even when they were alive I am sure. Those who thought she was a great mother probably believed it because again, appearances matter most to her.

Well, you know, she's had great luck using an attractive appearance to get her way all her life.

This was my biggest take-away from the whole thing!!
I smiled every time he did that..

I actually felt both.... Definitely wants the Daybell and not Vallow ever ever again..but want the MRS to be clear as well.

What I found interesting was that the Judge totally "forgot" about the Mrs.... but still got a few Vallows in--He was still quite clear to call her Vallow on acts before she married chad.

Out with the old, in with the new. The world is a better place without Joe Ryan & probably now Charles Vallow too. She is so vile.

Was CD going to have a court hearing this morning at 9 or am I completely delusional? I am not finding a link so I might be off on my date.

So there is no way that the Prosecution would find a conflict of interest. If Means had been able to talk to Chad as a client for a while, could he use that information to solidify Chad's and Lori's story, or exchange some secrets that could be considered conflict??

edit: ok, so I think this was answered by vislaw... Prosecution can really say nothing??? What might the judge think, he did say he would rule on it.

I doubt the prosecution even cares except to avoid issues that could be appealed.

Will Lori’s attorney have to file a separate motion to have another judge try these new charges like they did for the first batch? I hope so. I enjoy the thought of Mean’s to-do list growing longer and longer. Also enjoy it when he’s told he filled something out wrong.

That said, this guy is clearly in way, way over his head. If he doesn’t have the sense or integrity to admit it and step down, I hope the court demands he hire assisting counsel or he will be ousted.
It worries me. We all kept saying how inept Jose Baez was and look how that turned out.

As I sit here listening to the news - 128K people have died from Covid-19. LVD & CD didn't need to kill anyone because it appears the pandemic will be taking 144K souls and they could have just managed all those good people on the other side of the veil. Sorry the numbers are just blowing me away at the moment. (Please everyone stay safe and healthy!)

Signalling loyalty. I suspect it will knock her that Chad denied knowing her after they were married.
I wonder if MM is starting to lay the groundwork for her defense with the signalling loyalty part? I know insanity isn't a plea in Idaho, but the fact that she could be "signalling loyalty" when her children were found buried in CD's backyard...could they try to say she was brainwashed somehow by CD and expect a lighter sentence or less severe charges or something? I'm probably reaching with this. I just can't get over a person wanting to be called Mrs. MyDeceasedKidsAreBuriedInYourBackyard.

I thought it was strange to see her hair pulled back, when in every picture or video her hair has been completely down. So it definitely didn’t fit her character. All jmo
Speaking from personal experience, the elastic on some face masks wreaks havoc on your hair. Not just damaging it but you look ridiculous—some hairs are strapped flat against your skull while others are pushed straight up or out. If you remove the mask from your face and let it hang periodically it just gets worse. I’m not a vain person but after catching my mask-hair reflection just once I’ve started pulling my hair back too. Frankly I’d love to see Lori’s hair look half as bad as mine did. Maybe then she would cry real tears.

Was CD going to have a court hearing this morning at 9 or am I completely delusional? I am not finding a link so I might be off on my date.
I read last night it’s scheduled for 1:00 pm today mountain time. It’s not the preliminary hearing though, just a hearing where they’ll read his new charges—similar to the hearing held for his co-conspirator wife yesterday.

I could be way wrong here depending on what was really wrong with Tylee, but don’t most drs try to run tests to diagnose a patient before doing surgery willynilly? Jmo

Women with Munchhausen by Proxy who move around and doctor shop can and do end up doing this to children. There are many cases out there of women who've managed to get some serious surgery for their children who are in fact healthy. Exploratory surgery is not out of the question.

I highly suspect she was doing this to both Tylee and JJ. She is a practiced manipulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419