Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
But look, Ted, van is very close to cliff. You can't do that on PBR as you had to drive on sand.

I think if the van was very close to the cliff we wouldn't be able to see the top of the cliff and the sky in the pics. Also it would mean the cliff is a little bit larger than the westfalia.
Somebody needs to do a detailed analysis of that cliff at BDR, like was done with the Barranca cliff pics. I think @SuperdadV8 is justified in challenging this imo.

But look, Ted, van is very close to cliff. You can't do that on PBR as you had to drive on sand.

Wouldn't bet on that, even in 2007....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-202010_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-202010_Gallery.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 30

Wouldn't bet on that, even in 2007....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-202234_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-202234_Samsung Internet.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 23
I think if the van was very close to the cliff we wouldn't be able to see the top of the cliff and the sky in the pics. Also it would mean the cliff is a little bit larger than the westfalia.
Somebody needs to do a detailed analysis of that cliff at BDR, like was done with the Barranca cliff pics. I think @SuperdadV8 is justified in challenging this imo.

I agree with comparisons. About seeing the sky that only depends on picture angle. Small angles make huge differences.

We must look again.

29814518-8439677-image-a-13_1592563072814.jpg

I also though on May 3, 2007 he was in Germany, but I'm no longer sure.
If he was in Germany on May 3rd 2007 he couldn't have kidnapped MM on the same day. I assume you mean 2017? If so, that assertion was based on the bar confession which took place in a German bar on the 10th anniversary of her disappearance.

Actually I meant in Portugal, where I believe...the mother & daughter (?) cleaned up the place,it was filthy and from what I remember,they also found trashed computers,there was a picture in it,the one with the babyseat.. I don’t even remember wich thread it was..

That was the farmhouse he left in 2006

I agree.
We don't know for sure that he was penniless in Italy and just because he was begging, doesn't mean a thing imo, he may have just wanted a bed for the night, just to get to know people, so he could con them or commit other acts - he was a scammer, he could afford his train and bus tickets across the EU,also he had a rather expensive Allegro sitting at home.
He was on the run, lying low for a while, quite a familiar pattern with him IMO
He'd buried his footage and thought he was safe in Italy.

If you look at his life ... as soon as things get difficult, he flees.
Even though he roamed around, I think he built a deep dark network around him.
I have never deepend myself into the dark web before, but I surely think ... it was / is about question about assignments and profit to be made on the dark web.

-Steel on order, it is not uncommon you know ..?! Like the stolen passports..trade, the more question there is ... about raising fake IDs the more money you make ..?!
Could also be that he had to had MM to fulfill his sick fantasies and ‘others needs’ asked to be payed for that?
Anyway I do think CB abducted MM was a planned move, not sure if it was an “abduction in order”, but I do think it worked out both ways for him, getting his sickly fantasies become reality and sharing it for a price to anyone who would have ... the same twisted..low levels.

Going back to the time before his arrest...
And he knew..that in NL,they got zero on him to arrest..he was followed and he ditched the Dutch LE ... Time to get out..traveled through (Switzerland?) to get to Italy where he was comfort enough to hide (his ...) put in a request for an new passport/ID.
Carry a bible( its Italy!) and a card from a lawyer,he has been there before... I am a believer!

Last edited:
Good point Mendel! But why looks PdB sandy and the pic of the van more rocky ? Maybe due to perspective?

That depends a lot on pic spot and angle. Right pic misses the clay part, which is just leftward and it's only a tip there. Those details could be better shown on video if I had time and expertise (better still if I could go to PDB).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnhall