Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
has this been posted? i just got a notification for it even though the date on the video says the 21st. new interview with TD.

oh wait. not sure it's allowed. check youtube for profiling evil's newest upload.

you gotta give it to TD. he is boots literally paving that ground! he went to the bike shop and discusses his findings, and said he was there with lauren the other day.

oh boy. some good info. don't know if we can discuss it here, so i won't, but go listen to this video. i have a feeling this will be what lauren going to discuss today, too. it's a bomb! allegedly. MOO.

Last edited:
Great post. To your speculation of BM in the small town, I'm adding an insider coming forward immediately, is what put the wheels in motion-- including search dogs within hours of SM reported missing. MOO

Makes me wonder about an affair. It always seems like that comes out in these types of cases. "Perfect" family then all of a sudden.... coincidentally there was an affair and splitting up the pie while maintaining a certain life with an ex and new woman just seems beyond the cheaters imagination. I'd guess it's that they realize somewhere in their thick skulls that the mistress isn't just with them for their winning personalities. The new person isn't going to stick around for a long divorce, financial problems, downgrades, etc.

The mistress, IF there is one, or the ex-mistress.

Nikkole the Chris Watts mistress came forward pretty quick. Scott Peterson's did too. It might be faster in a small town. Or I also wonder if a mistress was "known" around town. Chad Daybell was holding Lori's hand out and about before Tammy died. I dont think BM types are particularly careful. My perception of men who have ongoing affairs is that they aren't particularly careful. I can see BM types not admitting it, but flaunting it. They like the attention and living on that edge of maybe getting caught. It's hard to explain, but there is a rush of superiority that they get from this type of bad behavior that they can't keep to themselves.

BBM:

As were they.
The PE gentlemen did not harass LS.
They did not insult LS.
They did not belittle LS.

On the contrary, both men went out of their way to commend her for her hard work on SM's case, and to express appreciation for her willingness to talk to them.

Their questions were on point.

Actually, that specific question about how LS felt as she was there taking in the surroundings yielded some good info, which is to say, LS reported that she felt safe the entire time she was there, and that people she encountered on the road were friendly, cars passing waved at her, etc.

Honestly, if a reporter is taken aback by such an innocuous question, they're in the wrong business.

JMO.
Well said! ITA and think they were very impressed with Lauren and very complimentary. I took them asking how she felt being there as a woman to mean would she feel safe riding a bike alone there. After all this is about a missing woman allegedly riding her bike in a very secluded area. As for the “gal” comment I think it’s just a generational thing and they didn’t mean to be condescending or show any disrespect. I don’t know where the PE men are (Texas I think?) but it’s also a southern thing. I get yes mam’d to death around here now which is on the other end of the spectrum and makes me feel old! But I know it’s just a southern show of respect. I honestly believe he said “gal” but he meant an accomplished young woman who is a real go-getter! Lauren is a young woman and they are probably dads and I think they were just very proud of her initiative and tenacity. I am so impressed with her myself for going after answers in this case and keeping Suzanne in the public eye. Lauren has a full-time job and I’m sure she must be working overtime on this and probably went to Salida on her own. As a mom I can’t help but be a little worried about her because she has become the face for this case and she probably feels a lot of responsibility and is under a lot of pressure. This case could make her career but I don’t think that is at all why she is doing it. I think she really cares and wants to help find Suzanne and make sure whoever did this is caught and punished. It must be very stressful for her and I hope her employers at Fox21 support and reward her and aren’t upset that she went on PE. I don’t know if news stations make you sign a non-compete clause or anything like that but she is being loyal by airing her interviews on Fox21 first when she could have put it on her own Facebook or YouTube etc. She went from being a local reporter and journalist to having eyes on her from across the country and the world. She is handling the pressure beautifully IMO with a great combination of professionalism and empathy. Props and high fives and go girl! Love her!

Without a doubt...It seems that way to me, it was just too easy to make right. I'm old, my SS# is inscribed on a stone. I can assure you, you are more tech savvy than I. I have debated whether or not to kidnap a kid (the scouts get merit badges now in SM ) to get my skills/equip up to date. That said...anyone who has had a page knows how easy it would be to clean it up and stop future post. That's all I would have expected, a clean up, wouldn't even need an explanation. However they could have cleaned it up and posted , We are too busy at the moment to monitor the page. Please keep our dear Suzanne in you prayers... and been done with receiving further postings from the public. IMO

ETA The comments just left to linger on the page about Barry are just brutal, why wouldn't they protect him against that slander, (?). It's just too easy to do, even now.
I so apologize but I only get to read here briefly - I can't believe the amounts of work they expect at my job giving me so little time to read and chat about this case. :)

With that said, where are these comments about BM? Also, where else do people read to find out the latest besides here? If someone wouldn't mind sending me a message I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried finding myself without luck.

We can discuss the content of this video, yes? I googled Scot + Salida + "bicycle repair" and got a hit. Let's see if TD follows up.
I’d like to see TD follow up on the latest rumour about when SM was last seen. Or Lauren for that matter. If in fact it’s true, which I’m very sceptical about at this point, it changes A LOT.

Search Warrants.
@Feistyomi sbm Virtually every day I learn something new on WebSleuths; glad you are curious and want to learn. You've already received some info on SW's & a good link from our knowledgeable Seattle1 (TY @Seattle1).

Some links, if you're inclined to read more, if/as you have time. Others may have more suggestions.
Search warrant - Wikipedia (sections re US law)
What Are Your Fourth Amendment Rights | ExpertLaw
Fourth Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw
Annotation 2 - Fourth Amendment - FindLaw (esp re Prob/Cause)
Fruit of the poisonous tree - Wikipedia (sec. re US law) re importance of LE properly obtaining lawful SW, because if they don't, evd they find seize in that search is or can be excluded/not used as evd at trial, so more likely defendant will be found not guilty)

Good news: you don't have to memorize any passages. And no test.:):cool::D Hope ^ helps.

Absolutely, I confess that I put all this research on the back burner, expected it would be resolved by LE, but I have limited areas to sleuth now, so I will “sigh” try to complete my homework in timely manner. Lol
Seriously, I really appreciate your info and learn more.

Last edited:
"Purge" is fluid leaving the body as a result of postmortem decomposition. It doesn't happen immediately after death, more like a few days or so, if a body is not preserved to slow down or stop decomp.
Source: following cases for 25+ years you learn things.
I was afraid to ask too. I thought “purge fluid” might be blood or other material left down the drain in the plumbing pipes. Well that is certainly much grosser but thanks for explaining it. That’s probably why dogs can smell it when a dead body was hidden in the trunk or somewhere and then moved later.

I actually understand this so far. I read about this, but you simplified.

Soooo, KISS, plz, can an innocent person be served with a PCA? ( not implying LE would purposely do this)
Does search warrant prove a person is guilty?
I understand standards for LE, but aren’t they sometimes given tips that turn out to be false?
Do ALL search warrants produce evidence?
If no evidence produced, would they be repeated?

I always assumed search warrants were used to obtain evidence. While I understand they should be supported by a certain amount of legitimate reason, I just can’t interpret them as clearly as others.

I’m not sure why my previous posts won’t go away, I’ve deleted and my reply box is empty, then I post and everything pops up.

I will go off forum and follow your link. just one more question tonite, wouldn’t the construction of house on the foundation be an emergency or exigent condition. IOW, h

Absolutely, I confess that I put all this research on the back burner, expected it would be resolved by LE, but I have limited areas to sleuth now, so I will “sigh” try to complete my homework in timely manner. Lol
This happened to me yesterday. Once I posted my most recent comments, I used the edit function to delete the multiple prior posting.

Feisty.. erase the message in the reply and then hit the little "floppy disk icon" then click "delete draft" that should get rid of everything.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.20.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.20.13 PM.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors