Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so apologize but I only get to read here briefly - I can't believe the amounts of work they expect at my job giving me so little time to read and chat about this case. :)

With that said, where are these comments about BM? Also, where else do people read to find out the latest besides here? If someone wouldn't mind sending me a message I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried finding myself without luck.

That's awful, sounds like you need to find a new job...have you considered government?

The irony is the posts I'm referring to are in a thread on a Facebook page started by the family, a page they control. "Find Suzanne Morphew"

SM buying a bike tire?
At ~ 4:00 - 5:00 min on yesterday's Pr/Evil vid, Youtuber TD said there are 3 bike shops in Salida and said Absolute Bikes employee told him shop records in their system show SM's last purchase was a tire in 2018. IIUC TD said he got no info re SM at other 2 shops.

No mention on that vid, whether TD asked
Q.What kind of bike? Mtn, st, etc? Of course that purchase -
- was in 2018.
- was not necessarily for her own bike (could have been dau's, BM's).
- may have been for a bike she no longer owns.
- may have been a tire for one of multiple bikes she owns.
Maybe not likely to tie w mystery bike (that may/may not have been found on/near trail, damaged or not damaged?).

TD said Absolute mechanic said SM did not get bike work done there, but somebody named Scott did her bike work, working from his garage. Nothing in vid re TD asking-
Q. Did bike shop install tire for her?
Maybe more bike info in records (in computer system). Well, still ~ yrs ago.

^Still interesting.

Last edited:
Just a note: The guy TD interviewed said he's not a direct friend of either of the daughters, and the things the guy said TD considers a rumor since it's not verified and it's coming 2nd or 3rd hand. The Profiling Evil guys emphasized "it's very important not to get tunnel vision."
IMO

Last edited:
With more than two months behind us, I believe SM had a confidant. Probably a good reason why we know next to nothing about her family. And it's working perfectly. JMO

Perhaps there was someone she was talking to during her cancer treatments, a doctor, or social worker, who was privy to her personal life. Her relationship with her husband, children..etc. Maybe they had a lot to say. jmo

Profiling Evil is definitely an approved source.

That is good news and thanks Sillybilly for letting us know.

Thanks also to Tricia for realizing and understanding that times are changing with how information and news is shared rapidly via the internet by various sources.

Certain reputable and professionally done Vlogs, Blogs, etc. can be a good source of information, and as always, we must be careful how we use it, and to do our due diligence when we hear about any news from ANY source including MSM as we have encountered many MSM errors in reporting as well.

Can we mention the elephant in that video? I'm not sure, since it is a rumor, but it's discussed in an approved source. Gonna report myself.

I haven't had time to check out the precise wording re the "elephant" ;)

TD took a video with Barry. Period. He is not an expert and if he is presenting unsubstantiated information about the girls, it is rumor and should not be relied on. Unless he can tell people how he knows that information, I think it should be taken with a large pinch of salt. If it's about the girls and is not in MSM or from LE, please do not discuss.

Let's just rely on what the experts in the video have to say.

Clear as mud? ;)

Perhaps there was someone she was talking to during her cancer treatments, a doctor, or social worker, who was privy to her personal life. Her relationship with her husband, children..etc. Maybe they had a lot to say. jmo
Possibly. That person would likely be in IN because IIRC her treatments occurred before she moved to CO.

IMO

Hmmm. Why do they need attorneys?
What a family.

IMO even ordinary innocent families would seek legal advice under this circumstance. Most would not have funds to do so.

IMO, you wouldn’t pay a criminal lawyer fees, to sort out Go Fund Me, or simpler matters.

I absolutely know who I would try to hire, if I needed a criminal defense lawyer here in SC, doubt I could afford him.

IMO

There are different kinds of lawyers. Real estate attorney(s) would be important in regards to any properties in IN being sold or existing escrow getting to closure.

There are attorneys who handle other things for clients, not specializing in real estate and not criminal defense either. There's estate attorneys, who help put together trusts, help with medical power of attorney and all the various things related to that, help with business-related legal needs (LLC, corp), tax attorneys, family law. So it all depends on what's needed, why, and when.

IMO

Last edited:
IMO even ordinary innocent families would seek legal advice under this circumstance. Most would not have funds to do so.

IMO, you wouldn’t pay a criminal lawyer fees, to sort out Go Fund Me, or simpler matters.

I absolutely know who I would try to hire, if I needed a criminal defense lawyer here in SC, doubt I could afford him.
Maybe. I would have no idea where to start. And my thoughts would be on my missing mom. We seem to be a litigious society.

IMO

There are different kinds of lawyers. Real estate attorney(s) would be important in regards to any properties in IN being sold or existing escrow getting to closure.

There are attorneys who handle other things for clients, not specializing in real estate and not criminal defense either. There's estate attorneys, who help put together trusts.

IMO
Oh yeah. Attorneys for every need. Like doctors.

my mind would be only on my mother.

Why??

Maybe. I would have no idea where to start. And my thoughts would be on my missing mom. We seem to be a litigious society.

ITA, our only interactions with lawyers, has been real estate transactions, home, and land purchases, refis, would not recommend them for criminal defense.
My mother’s small estate handled by another specialized lawyer.

IANAL, but IMO the girls may be in process of becoming their mother’s executor of any of SMs property, not considered common property with BM. It would make legal sense to separate themselves from their father, doesn’t necessarily mean they think he did this.
I can think of several high profile cases recently where innocent people were charged(bogus) and bankrupted in the process; it happens. I am not making any statements about CO justice system, merely saying, it is prudent to take these steps, and not an indicator of guilt. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley