Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

From Tabatha Jones, Natalie’s Sister

From Natalie’s sister:
Sitting on my porch lighting a candle of my own tonight. I really appreciate everyone who came out to support my family at the vigil. It means so much to me that people from all walks of life and people who don’t even know us are showing us so much love and support. I am sorry I wasn’t able to be there. I just didn’t know If I could’ve handled it. I laid on my couch and talked with God bc that’s what Natalie would want me to do. She is a God fearing woman for sure! And I know wherever she is, she has faith God will save her. She’s one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. And I know that she is praying. She is praying so hard. And that’s what I’m going to do too. I’m going to pray that I will be kissing my sister’s face real soon. That she will be in my arms soon. That she will be home soon. Please God bring her home.

This same ex also has access to a backhoe and there is even video of him using one to clear some land. He also owns some land in nearby Meriweather County.
With the type of business he was trying to launch and growing up in that area, he has very extensive knowledge of the land. Rural areas with lots of woods, along with a huge lake(West Point).

This same ex also has access to a backhoe and there is even video of him using one to clear some land. He also owns some land in nearby Meriweather County.
With the type of business he was trying to launch and growing up in that area, he has very extensive knowledge of the land. Rural areas with lots of woods, along with a huge lake(West Point).

Seconded. A few things I find odd: 1. His counsel is a GA State Senator as well who previously defended him on separate cases when he was in college and his office is over two hours away. 2. Natalie is listed as the 'Secretary' on his cell tower business - as is a CFO childhood friend, and the registered agent is an older person who owns an animal boarding facility. Silent investor maybe? 3. One of the people mentioned in the court transcript has ties with local gangs along with that ex of Natalie's. Funny thing also is that the ex's new girlfriend has ties with certain people in that named circle dating back to 2015. Gotta love the internet...

“While Natalie has been diagnosed as Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic she had not been placed on medication and her actions and temperament around the time of her disappearance does not lead the family or from our understanding, the authorities to believe it is a factor in her disappearance.”

Two thoughts/questions:

1. I've never heard of someone being diagnosed as "Bi-polar and Schizophrenic" and not being placed on medication unless it was considered a misdiagnosis? I worry when media quotes mental health diagnoses so casually.

2. How is the press allowed to make this medical information public if both family and authorities say it isn't a factor? I don't know much about medical privacy in missing persons cases, so I'm trying to learn about who makes the decisions about which medical information is released. Is it LE or family or can media do that without corroboration?

Thanks all. :)

Two thoughts/questions:

1. I've never heard of someone being diagnosed as "Bi-polar and Schizophrenic" and not being placed on medication unless it was considered a misdiagnosis? I worry when media quotes mental health diagnoses so casually.

2. How is the press allowed to make this medical information public if both family and authorities say it isn't a factor? I don't know much about medical privacy in missing persons cases, so I'm trying to learn about who makes the decisions about which medical information is released. Is it LE or family or can media do that without corroboration?

Thanks all. :)
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered.

An earlier link edited their article to say the case of Natalie having mental health issues were untrue according to family...
But here it states she has been diagnosed with mental health issues however they don’t feel it has played a role in her disappearance.
“While Natalie has been diagnosed as Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic she had not been placed on medication and her actions and temperament around the time of her disappearance does not lead the family or from our understanding, the authorities to believe it is a factor in her disappearance.”

From the family:
While Natalie has been diagnosed as Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic she had not been placed on medication and her actions and temperament around the time of her disappearance does not lead the family or from our understanding, the authorities to believe it is a factor in her disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back