Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially at 4am on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Unless like you said, he made modifications to the exhaust. But something definitely seems off. Like why would she be getting ready and grabbing her things at 4am to rush outside? Why not just glance out your window to see what/whose truck it is first before getting ready and grabbing your things?

yeah, she could have multiple reasons to be cooperating(moo) but if she’s tied to being an accomplice to murder, that probably outweighs any drug charges.

Something like that could be possible. I get the feeling MG wasn’t involved in the murder but somehow helped with the cover up, possibly without even knowing what she was doing at the time. I think MG’s story thus far is half truth/half lie, hence why she has not taken a polygraph.

Those trails have always stuck out to me. Someone could hop on an electric hunting bike and cover 20 or so miles and go completely undetected from sound, site, and gps. And BM could access them with barely having to leave his driveway.

Many threads ago, when I was pursuing random abductor, I considered a stalker type abduction, this was a very interesting theory, but I considered stalker was in an old rv(invisible) observing the Ms house. It had a lot of possibilities from stalker POV.
I don’t quite see the necessity of this from BMs angle, there are just so many other ways of disappearing SM. IMO

LE at this point should have every person in that RV area identified and vetted. IMO

I’m not ready to go back to my stranger passing thru, opportunist predator, yet.

I could totally see that happening, tho. Drifter type predator passing thru off the radar...

IMO, our predators
are much closer to SM, her whole family was targeted.

Question, is AM the oldest or does he have an older brother and why are we hearing that that friend requests were to Andy's friends.
This is what Chris told Nancy

09:09
chris mcdonough
09:10
yeah sure when i hey nancy when i talked
09:12
to uh uh
09:14
andy uh he told me directly
09:17
that his older uh brother started to his
09:22
friends started getting facebook
09:23
uh from suzanne and i mean that was just
09:28
like you gotta be kidding me

Where did divorce comment occur? I had not heard or seen that. But I certainly could have missed it. Thank you in advance

At one point Andy speculated that Suzanne may have asked for a divorce. He said he had recently heard that the marriage was not so "hunky dory." He did not go into further detail, but he might have been referring to the friend who SM had been talking to when the communication ceased either at 8:00 am, 12:30 pm, or 9:00 pm on Saturday.

Maybe he spoke to her or another friend SM had confided in. I'm thinking it was not the friend SM had been communicating with, since he does not know the time of day they were communicating.[/QUOTE]

This continues to bother me...AMs speculations get taken as evidence, we do not demand to know where his info comes from?

Im afraid AM is speculating on some of our speculations, or all the internet gossip.
He is her brother, however he has already been questioned on some of his statements.

There is a 5 year age gap between my brother (Deceased)and I, he would be one of the last people to find out things weren’t hunkdory in my marriage...
So while I grant that AMs intentions seem noble, I mistrust all of his statements being taken as fact or evidence...

Last edited:
Question, is AM the oldest or does he have an older brother and why are we hearing that that friend requests were to Andy's friends.
This is what Chris told Nancy

09:09
chris mcdonough
09:10
yeah sure when i hey nancy when i talked
09:12
to uh uh
09:14
andy uh he told me directly
09:17
that his older uh brother started to his
09:22
friends started getting facebook
09:23
uh from suzanne and i mean that was just
09:28
like you gotta be kidding me
So Andy's older brother recieved actual messages from Suzanne's FB rather than friend requests? That's what it sounds like he's saying.

So Andy's older brother recieved actual messages from Suzanne's FB rather than friend requests? That's what it sounds like he's saying.
He did correct himself and said friend requests rather than messages.
09:48
yeah not messages i'm sorry but friend
09:50
and they they were
09:51
friended uh yeah for the first time and
09:54

100% agree. Last year, when my little sister was killed, I was going nonstop for a week. Everything was thrown on me to handle because my mother could not function, plus dealing with the tragedy with her young boys. I would certainly hate for someone to judge me on my appearance that week.

I can’t fathom what her brother must be going through, and I definitely can not judge him on his appearance. What I can say about him is that I think he’s a brave soul that has taken on a monumental task of trying to find his sister.
JMO.

I'm so very, very sorry to hear about your sister, @Gigi3 . How horrible.

{{{HUGS}}} to You and Your Family and Friends.

Yes I get that and know the sound of my husband’s car and my daughter’s too and can tell them apart. That’s not what I meant...I agree that she could recognize the sound of his truck but wouldn’t she be asleep at 4 am and if it was loud enough to wake her up then WHY did he just pull up to her house at 4 am and then leave without doing anything? And if she heard his truck wouldn’t she call or text him and say hey were you just outside my house? It’s just weird and feels like there is a LOT of other information missing. :confused: IMO

Edit to add maybe that’s another reason he didn’t want MG to turn over her phone. Maybe she did call or text him and ask him if he was outside her house? And then he started texting her about the job in Broomfield. The phone pings and phone calls/texts will be so important. I don’t understand how he could say he left at 5 am and Suzanne was asleep when he had to know LE would be able to see he was on the road texting before 5 am. Or could Andy have been told MG heard BM’s truck at 4 am and he thought the texting started earlier than it did? But still if BM left at 5 am he couldn’t have been at MG’s house at 4 am. Well he could have been but shouldn’t have been. Suzanne would have wondered where he was all night and doubt she would have gone to sleep if he wasn’t home. It doesn’t compute.
Just catching up. But if SM was all ready deceased at this point she wouldn't worry. So if she wasn't there would be calls or texts to BMs phone if she were worried. moo Red Flag

They would have been unaware. They probably thought it was a done deal when Gene said no, but Barry went another route.

He ultimately used his daughter to authorize it. So this probably did come as a shock.
Once he got his hands on the SMHF LLC he was able to transfer the house ownership over easily. He has all the cards in his hands financially. moo

At one point Andy speculated that Suzanne may have asked for a divorce. He said he had recently heard that the marriage was not so "hunky dory." He did not go into further detail, but he might have been referring to the friend who SM had been talking to when the communication ceased either at 8:00 am, 12:30 pm, or 9:00 pm on Saturday.

Maybe he spoke to her or another friend SM had confided in. I'm thinking it was not the friend SM had been communicating with, since he does not know the time of day they were communicating.

This continues to bother me...AMs speculations get taken as evidence, we do not demand to know where his info comes from?

Im afraid AM is speculating on some of our speculations, or all the internet gossip.
He is her brother, however he has already been questioned on some of his statements.

There is a 5 year age gap between my brother (Deceased)and I, he would be one of the last people to find out things weren’t hunkdory in my marriage...
So while I grant that AMs intentions seem noble, I mistrust all of his statements being taken as fact or evidence...

BBM

What possible reason could Andy have for making any of it up?

What Papers did BM Ask GeneM to Sign? When?
@MassGuy
In listening to today's Nancy G you linked earlier, I missed any stmt re BM asking GeneM to sign papers.
<RSABBMFF>
and Jean essentially said,
"What do you mean you loved my daughter?
Where is she?
We're gonna find her."
And, "No I'm not signing any paperwork."

RBBM

I am sooooo glad GM told BM to go pound sand!!!

MVHO.

I don’t take that as a sign she is close by. I think that was Barry’s controlling nature coming out, in regards to the strangers surrounding his property.

Basically, “get off my lawn!”

I also think he saw the media coverage, and realized he made a big mistake. That’s why he tried to rectify it by finally allowing searchers on his property.
At the beach site slab dig.

JMO but I just can't fathom what MG could bring to the table that would make it worth disclosing that you have just committed a heinous act. BM is a big, strong guy with familiarity and access to digging equipment.

I am starting to think maybe he wasn't as aware as one might expect, of the data his vehicle was collecting about his travels.

IMO the only people I have ever known where "friends" drive by in the wee hours of the am to see if they are up, usually involves the use or acquisition of "stimulants".

MOO

Puma Path Home Transferred?
@PaulaDC bbm

I've missed news that the PP home was transferred to SMHF. Can you pls provide quote and link pls? Anyone? TiA.
My opinion. No link. Should have stated that but it can be researched. Remember when the Puma address went missing off Google then reappeared as her charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl